Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions about HWID banning and spoofers

Discussion on Questions about HWID banning and spoofers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questions about HWID banning and spoofers

Q1: What happens if I use a HWID spoofer and it gets detected? Will my real HWID get banned?

Q2: If I get HWID banned, will the accounts previously created/used on that HWID get banned too?

Q3: Is hwidspoofer.com good? How often does it get detected and when was it's last detection?

Q4: What chair has the best security?
Old 03/24/2022, 19:31   #2

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 114/0/0
1. No, your main HWID will be safe, unless Anti-cheat starts to ban something else that your HWID spoofer doesn't hide.

2. No, only the account you were playing on. If you log on another account with the same banned HWID, it'll get banned too. It also depends mostly on which Anti-Cheat we talk about.

3. They are pretty good. I don't think they had any detection on Apex, if so, it was far far far long time ago.
Confirmed - 1.5 years ago was hwidspoofer detected for EAC.

4. Depends what do you need in cheat.

Ecyler - ESP only
Izi - Intel Only - Many features
Trueye - ESP only
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 20:10   #3

Thanks for the help!
At Q4 I was reffering to the chair(public or easy to get into) with best overall security.
As for features, anything is good I am mainly looking for ESP and aim assist, but ESP only is fine too, other features are also welcome. Between Ecyler and Trueye which one is better?

Also, if I get an account that was created on another PC banned, will that PC/other accounts get banned too?
Old 03/24/2022, 20:15   #4

I do recommend Ecyler then, but Trueye has item ESP.

Ecyler is UD since 2019
Trueye for 200+ days since release.

I don't really understand what you mean by that. If account was created on HWID banned PC, that account will most likely get banned.
You shouldn't get your PC HWID banned if you enter account that was already banned.
Old 03/24/2022, 20:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
I do recommend Ecyler then, but Trueye has item ESP.

Ecyler is UD since 2019
Trueye for 200+ days since release.

I don't really understand what you mean by that. If account was created on HWID banned PC, that account will most likely get banned.
You shouldn't get your PC HWID banned if you enter account that was already banned.
I mean, what if I create an account on a PC without a HWID ban, then I get that account banned, will the PC on which it was created get HWID banned?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. I am trying to understand under what circumstances Apex Legends HWID bans.
Old 03/24/2022, 20:47   #6

You will get banned on PC that you got banned.
Old 03/25/2022, 16:02   #7

elite*gold: 24
Apex legends doesn’t even hwid ban most of the time from my experience. I’ve been caught in 2 waves and never been hwid banned, neither have any of the other izi users. Never used a spoofer either. They don’t hwid the first time either (Unless you’re caught in something like the crypto wave lol). I got into an argument with some ****** on uc about this who said they will always hwid you. EA pretty much has showed that they don’t care. You can get your main hwid banned if the spoofer didn’t spoof you correctly too. Just something to keep in mind.
Auden#1337
Old 03/25/2022, 16:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auden View Post
Apex legends doesnít even hwid ban most of the time from my experience. Iíve been caught in 2 waves and never been hwid banned, neither have any of the other izi users. Never used a spoofer either. They donít hwid the first time either (Unless youíre caught in something like the crypto wave lol). I got into an argument with some ****** on uc about this who said they will always hwid you. EA pretty much has showed that they donít care. You can get your main hwid banned if the spoofer didnít spoof you correctly too. Just something to keep in mind.
Auden#1337
I want to cheat on another PC, but I have used it in the past to play on my main(4 months ago). Now it's completely formatted and has no connection to my main other than maybe HWID.
If I use a spoofer on it and get banned, can my main get banned too?
Old 03/25/2022, 16:58   #9

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon Hon View Post
I want to cheat on another PC, but I have used it in the past to play on my main(4 months ago). Now it's completely formatted and has no connection to my main other than maybe HWID.
If I use a spoofer on it and get banned, can my main get banned too?
Lol no, even if you didnít use a spoofer your main would be fine.

Tags
cheat & hacks, hwid, hwid ban, spoofer