Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/18/2021, 15:47   #1591

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatioo View Post
Are you trying to tell me Anti cheat devs or Apex devs are willing to go as fas as purchasing a cheat to see how it hooks ? that is litterly bullshit. do you know how many cheat vendors there are, i mean why pick out 1 vendor, because they claim to be undetected, ridiculous.
It is pretty well known that AC devs purchase cheats to detect them. Happend with Vanguard, BattlEye and yes also EAC. Targeted detections are a thing.

https://secret.club/2020/01/05/battl...e-updates.html

Quote:
If its publicly available to buy, it will be detected at some point, its really that simple.
Publicly available ≠ accessibility.

Quote:
And yes you are right, nobody is forcing anybody to apply/buy, a fool and their money are soon parted and in this case their personal credentials too!
Continue your journey of buying trash apex hacks.

Old 05/18/2021, 16:34   #1592

elite*gold: 50
I would again like to have my spoofer on the list of legit provider, even my cheat which you ignored multiple times.

I am only asking at the recommendation of a user as they felt odd that my product is not on the list given its long term availability.

If you do choose to ignore this post as well then that is up to you.
Old 05/18/2021, 17:44   #1593

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
Are you trying to tell me Anti cheat devs or Apex devs are willing to go as fas as purchasing a cheat to see how it hooks ?
They actually do. It might sound weird, but it's true.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2021, 18:36   #1594

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
It is pretty well known that AC devs purchase cheats to detect them. Happend with Vanguard, BattlEye and yes also EAC. Targeted detections are a thing.

Publicly available ≠ accessibility.

Continue your journey of buying trash apex hacks.

Well congrats to you for searching my older posts and screenshoting them because my post doesn't suit your ****** agenda of promoting ****** overpriced cheats that are claimed in bold green text as LEGIT PROVIDERS. Your original post wreaks of paid promotion/backhanders and only a fool would take your OP seriously. Every single vendor that you claim is undetected is or has been detected at some point and even if they are UD it still doesn't justify the price or the ****** criteria you need to sign up.

Keep pushing your bullshit to people who are gullible enough to believe it and FYI ive been on Baunti for months and hasn't been detected at all and updated within hours at the price of $15 per month compared to your beloved $50 a month + drivers licence ****. KEKW indeed.
Old 05/18/2021, 19:23   #1595

elite*gold: 252
Quote:
Define what a "rat" is and what keeps a customer base clean ?

Are you trying to tell me Anti cheat devs or Apex devs are willing to go as fas as purchasing a cheat to see how it hooks ? that is litterly bullshit.
How do you think ACīs are supposed to detect stuff? Thats what anti cheats get paid for. They get paid to detect cheats which they do by updating their AC with intel they gain from a lot of sources. Of course buying cheats and debugging them (bypass method, hooks etc.) is a thing...

You can clearly see it with EFT and R6S. Lots of cheats get detected there, while cheats in other BE games stay undetected for a longer time. BattlEye is clearly focussing those games.
Old 05/18/2021, 19:34   #1596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
How do you think ACīs are supposed to detect stuff?
They detect stuff through coding, algo rhythms and programmable behaviors. Show me proof that Easy Anti cheat devs buy cheats.

Edit: looking at your past posts i notice your constant recommendations for users to use proofcore and your nice detailed positive review. Another paid shill amongst us perhaps ?
Old 05/18/2021, 22:19   #1597

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
Show me proof that Easy Anti cheat devs buy cheats.
All we can do is tell you that they do it based on our own experiences. I doubt it's worth anyone's time to construct an argument and present proof in a way you deem acceptable. If you don't believe it, don't. I get it, there's a lot of bullshit being spread on here on a daily basis, I agree. But for once, this specific claim is not bullshit.

At least I can vouch for that based on my own experiences. Believe it or don't believe it. From this point on I don't care.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2021, 01:09   #1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
All we can do is tell you that they do it based on our own experiences. I doubt it's worth anyone's time to construct an argument and present proof in a way you deem acceptable. If you don't believe it, don't. I get it, there's a lot of bullshit being spread on here on a daily basis, I agree. But for once, this specific claim is not bullshit.

At least I can vouch for that based on my own experiences. Believe it or don't believe it. From this point on I don't care.
The **** you know. You are just a cheat seller for years on the market for apex. @ is also just a cheat seller for years on this field. Noobs without knowledge you are. Better listen to some random p2c user which is clearly lacking knowledge.

Old 05/19/2021, 12:48   #1599

Quote:
The fuck you know. You are just a cheat seller for years on the market for apex. @ is also just a cheat seller for years on this field. Noobs without knowledge you are. Better listen to some random p2c user which is clearly lacking knowledge.
You are a p2c user yourself ? and we should all listen to you of course, you know better, Youre just a rent boy for proofcore products, get over yourself.

Quote:
Best bang for the buck.

Pre-Sale:
- ID verification which takes a day
- Fast support
- Lots of payment methods (paypal, creditcard etc.) no skid like BTC only

After-Sale:
- Lots of guides
- Easy to use loader
- Help from the staff

Cheat PROS:
- Lots of features
- No ban as of now
- No frame drops or bugs
- Fair price

Cheats CONS:
- Rare crashes if idling

With this in mind i can highly suggest tho buy the cheat if you want something limited.
Rent boy

Quote:
would be the best bet to stay undetected. It has been around for 2 years so.
Rent boy

Quote:
After trying various Apex cheats which resulted in a ban sticked with ProofCore for months now and dont regret my decision. In short, its a very good cheat with a fair price tag.

In-depth view:

Verification/Application
Applied on their form and included my stuff. The verification purpose is to keep a clean community which is no problem for me.

Setup of the Cheat
Lots of detailed guides in case of issues. Basically its download, login and run. Worked fine for me. Easy.

Aimbot
Precise aimbot with good amount of customisation options. Hits very well in rage and legit mode. RCS is a best, my suggestion is to have it open. No bugs.

ESP/Wallhack
Got everything of my needs. Player ESP with some intel like health and shield. No lags, death player esp bugs or so, works flawless.

Support
Active staff team on their discord and website. Silverback helped me with a question and they are very interactive with their customers.

From my side i can fully recommend this cheat. The verification process might be a bit tricky but its paying off. The cheat has been undetected for a year from my information.
^Rent boy

A simple look trough your posts just says youre a rent boy for these products and do nothing constructive on here only argue with people who dont use said products.

This product is in the top tier category, they are the best providers, if you want to get ripped off use this product, if you want the best cheat use that product blah blah fucking blah, do us a favour and stop posting your abvious shill crap on here.

These threads by Xenos suck ass and are fake as the undetected claims by the vendors and like someone a few pages back said; proofcore were already asking for ID before they got detected, so what's the point in asking for ID if the system doesn't work, as they got detected like all the rest. fucking joke thread, close this shit thread down aswell as the rest of his "[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers" all just paid promotion, everybody report these thrash threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pashz View Post
This kid is retarded that made the list absolute braindead, He has no knowledge of sites just a skid thats trying to promote proofcore.
Aint that a fact! how these threads are still running 2 years later is just tragic really. Everybody should report these threads made by the OP for unpaid advertising.
Old 05/19/2021, 19:14   #1600

Quote:
You are a p2c user yourself ? and we should all listen to you of course, you know better, Youre just a rent boy for proofcore products, get over yourself.

Rent boy

Rent boy

^Rent boy
So, @, @cler and me came up with our statement that ACīs are detecting by purchasing cheats with @ even including sort of proof and the only thing you came up with to underline your statement is "rent boy"? Thats really pathetic man, everyone can see that. Thats some real karen behaviour ngl.

Quote:
Aint that a fact! how these threads are still running 2 years later is just tragic really. Everybody should report these threads made by the OP for unpaid advertising.

Isnt it some 2 year old post or am i wrong?
Old 05/22/2021, 09:08   #1601

Krads UD????
Old 05/22/2021, 09:53   #1602

Quote:
Originally Posted by exid4exid View Post
Krads UD????
Never was
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2021, 14:22   #1603

**** overmod is a scam site? Fortunately I cannot buy Bitcoin today!
Old 05/22/2021, 15:17   #1604

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSeight View Post
**** overmod is a scam site? Fortunately I cannot buy Bitcoin today!
Yes,it's a scam site. They constantly advertise their forum with shortened links.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2021, 15:28   #1605

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuzFlips View Post
Yes,it's a scam site. They constantly advertise their forum with shortened links.
I see their forum keeps people commenting that their cheat is perfect.I even chatted with their administrator and really almost paid.

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected