Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/11/2021, 23:03   #1576

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazak43 View Post
imagine sending your ids to access something public
Exactly, anyone sending in their drivers license to these guys to buy cheats is a ******* idiot, and the cheat is overpriced ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2021, 09:25   #1577

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronkdark View Post
AA has bunch of uneducated kiddo staffs thats why they are scammers, you can not even have a friendly conversation with them like normal human except the dev, they have to be retard like their parents like bunch of monkey hungry for banana in the zoo. And their cheats mostly from Russian dev, not their own and they just resell them with higher price. You can find almost every cheats that they are selling on Russian forum, telegram, wk social media. You will surprise these Russian dev selling cheats have same UI, same design like what AA selling but with much lower price, AA only slap their label on it and then resell them with formula [Original price] + [5$-30$]. What is a bunch of monkey. PATHETIC
Nah, If u know AA since 2011 - the only guy who is legit is only the dev

The support team, admins and moderator are really non-existing. They works but u don't expect any support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazak43 View Post
Proofcore already got wave one time , so I don't think it's worth sending them your IDs

what's your explanation for putting lastcheat as legit and ud?
What's your reason for saying its not.

Its UD for 2 weeks + while most public internal cheese was getting banned. I tested 7-8 public cheese, all claimed UD - regardless got delayed bans from 3-7 days.

Also when its detected, any downtime is compensated. Even for paladins EAC updates that took 2-4 hours, was compensated 1 day.

If your opinion is solely on private cheese/ slotted cheese - that either one cannot access or not available in EPVP, then what can you put as legit?

I don't really see any particular reason to exclude lastcheat just because you are biased against them.
Old 05/13/2021, 10:42   #1578

Most of them offers a suppuestly "undetectable" cheat but the program is a ****** copy of the public released cheats. I will sell soon a brand new cheat from my team that's really tested for months and is really undetectable (and created from scratch).
Old 05/13/2021, 20:56   #1579

ev0 has been detected since season 8 midseason split (March), with absolutely no update. They've been quietly trying to downplay their detection.

Just thought it'd be worth throwing in here.
Old 05/15/2021, 22:18   #1580

Is lavicheats.com actually legit?
Old 05/16/2021, 01:42   #1581

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellanu View Post
Is lavicheats.com actually legit?
Legit in terms of providing a working product. He mostly provides reseller cheats which are often detected. If you got a spoofer and dont care about a ban those day / week subs might be worth. Else take something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsall60 View Post
ev0 has been detected since season 8 midseason split (March), with absolutely no update. They've been quietly trying to downplay their detection.

Just thought it'd be worth throwing in here.
ev0lve always hide their detection. Even when everyone knows it they will come up with "nah that was a loader detection not the cheat so the overall cheat is undetected"
Old 05/16/2021, 04:13   #1582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Legit in terms of providing a working product. He mostly provides reseller cheats which are often detected. If you got a spoofer and dont care about a ban those day / week subs might be worth. Else take something else.
I dont want to be annoying but would you have any recommendations for undetected ones?
Old 05/16/2021, 16:36   #1583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellanu View Post
I dont want to be annoying but would you have any recommendations for undetected ones?
https://proofcore.io/
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2021, 00:35   #1584

Quote:
ev0lve always hide their detection. Even when everyone knows it they will come up with "nah that was a loader detection not the cheat so the overall cheat is undetected"
Okay i'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed. Should probably change them to DT on the main post. It's been like 2.5 months of detection, and they get detected super often these days.
Old 05/17/2021, 10:19   #1585

Cheat Review for LaviCheats (Honest Review)

Okay. I can vouch for Lavi's cheats. Ive tried his apex cola, hybrid, orion, creed. The best one for me is hybrid. ESP is great, aimbot is good as well. I think his products have met my expectations. If they could just offer a much affordable way for life-time purchase I think that could give him sales boost. Something like 6 months installment wont hurt.

I am a legit Lavi user and I really love it.

Another one that I use is hypex.to they are great too for aiming. If they could also come up with ESP that would be a perfect combo. Kudos to Xenos.
@

Quote:
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!
Hello,

since many people are trying to get a apex cheat, im here to help you. I will constantly Update this list.
This is a personal opinion, could be different for others.

LEGIT PROVIDERS
PROVIDERSTATUS
UD
UD
UD
UD
UD
infinitystoreUD
DT
druskUD
cscriptUD
UD
DT

UNTRUSTED PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON

SCAM PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON
choron-cheats.comTrade resticted for scamming
uniquehacks.storeNo product after payment
skycheats.comAlways detected
battlelog.coAlways detected
cs-joke.plNo product after payment
privatecheatz.comNo product after payment
weepload.yolasite.comNo product after payment
colossalcheats.comNo product after payment
hackerbot.netNo product after payment
army-cheats.comNo product after payment

You are a different opinion or want to share your experience with a provider? Contribute to the list by posting on this thread including a tag of me @. Especially looking for scam providers!
I have a bad feeling about proofcore.io.
Why would they ask so much personal info? Thats absurd and thats a breach of data privacy.

Quote:
Old 05/17/2021, 10:43   #1586

U should try out nexgencheats.com its cheap and ud. I have the lifetime package.
Old 05/17/2021, 17:03   #1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHackathon888 View Post
I have a bad feeling about proofcore.io.
Why would they ask so much personal info? Thats absurd and thats a breach of data privacy.
Its a limitation to keep the the customer base clean and rats out. ProofCore is only asking for basic information while sensitive data can be blacked out (on the ID or driver license). Any other cheat provider can get most of the information (name and adress) out anyways when you pay with PayPal or so.

Obviously some users dont want to do it and get mad but nobody is forcing you to apply/buy.
Old 05/17/2021, 19:42   #1588

Since Xeno has a strong reputation in this market...

Here's the golden question: Do you vouch for proofcore.io? If yes, we will go for proofcore.io.

Quote:
Its a limitation to keep the the customer base clean and rats out. ProofCore is only asking for basic information while sensitive data can be blacked out (on the ID or driver license). Any other cheat provider can get most of the information (name and adress) out anyways when you pay with PayPal or so.

Obviously some users dont want to do it and get mad but nobody is forcing you to apply/buy.
Old 05/17/2021, 20:24   #1589

omni solutions has good cheats but there support is **** ive been waiting a whole month and the only guy who tried to help me got banned
Old 05/18/2021, 14:47   #1590

Quote:

Define what a "rat" is and what keeps a customer base clean ?

Are you trying to tell me Anti cheat devs or Apex devs are willing to go as fas as purchasing a cheat to see how it hooks ? that is litterly bullshit. do you know how many cheat vendors there are, i mean why pick out 1 vendor, because they claim to be undetected, ridiculous.

If its publicly available to buy, it will be detected at some point, its really that simple.

And yes you are right, nobody is forcing anybody to apply/buy, a fool and their money are soon parted and in this case their personal credentials too!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected