Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/26/2020, 03:39   #1246

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmossftw View Post
You really should make a discord group chat Banek so we can all help each other
It will be instant banned, useless. Maybe telegram chat is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBoosterz View Post
But aye the dev and his sellers aren't the smartest at all.
The dev is in fact a braindead russian.
All they care about is $, they dont care if the cheat gets detected, they update on THEIR time, and they dont really give a shit about their customers' opinions.. cuz if they really did they would kick out all the fucking monkeys who buy this cheat and make an application process or some shit to get it, which is decrease the detection rate by a shit ton/
thats my 2 cents, they dont care tho.. its money in their pockets
I cant get past plat, sometimes d4 if anything, with the MOST LEGIT SETTINGS.. because again they oversell this shit, between multiple resellers.
I really do hope nobody buys this shit, cuz i've lasted a max of 1 and a half weeks.. then got banned even when not making it "obvious".. and i play with pred team mates who've died before and know what a hacker is.
Sorry but you are really wrong. Our policy is different and exactly for me money is not first priority. Coders also read and get many requested things done and hard working on each software.
Old 02/26/2020, 03:56   #1247 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
It will be instant banned, useless. Maybe telegram chat is worth it.

Sorry but you are really wrong. Our policy is different and exactly for me money is not first priority. Coders also read and get many requested things done and hard working on each software.
then explain all the ban reports.
Yes, the ones that are "HAPPY" are the ones who play pubs and are completely ******* trash at the game. I myself am a good player, i just have some issues with aim lol.. but im considering just using a norecoil script being sold, instead of all this **** since everything else im good at (movement, etc..)
ive been pred both s2 and s3, i just started doin this **** because i dont wanna bother tryna learn all the NEW recoil patterns, i dont even use ESP. That, and this game is full of braindead monkeys who cheat blatantly so its kinda hard to counter playing w.o softwares like this..
for one, I guarantee those cheaters are using cheats from EPVP, such as this over-sold one..
that, and I also Guarantee nobody will get past diamond using this.
So yea.. try again
Old 02/26/2020, 04:11   #1248

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
I can't explain some ban reports because I don't have same issue. I was banned once about week ago then we have spoofer issue that cause mass bans and it was fixed already.

Now I'm using it just fine and playing how I like.

Better if some real customer tell their rank and did they banned or no. If you check past pages when we had really detection you will see how many reports was posted. After update only few reports and others are playing just fine.

I contacted some users to get more info and will invistigate some reports.
Old 02/26/2020, 09:34   #1249 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got to plat 1...om banned.

Played very very safe. It's 100% detected...please fix
Old 02/26/2020, 10:17   #1250 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMiZ96 View Post
Got to plat 1...om banned.

Played very very safe. It's 100% detected...please fix
You realize when you play ranked there is no spectator icon and ranked is very hard to play legit especially when you get to predator you did something wrong and got to many reports I got a account to predator and no ban
Old 02/26/2020, 10:34   #1251 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
You realize when you play ranked there is no spectator icon and ranked is very hard to play legit especially when you get to predator you did something wrong and got to many reports I got a account to predator and no ban
I never got more then 4/5 kills. I dont even use thť aim when I get into thť last 5...
Old 02/26/2020, 12:20   #1252 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It is absolutely useless to post anything about BAN here, because army of potato monkeys will wildly appear and start shouting:"YOU are doing something wrong, it is about YOUR gamestyle, I AM fine".

If someone had done the job and read my older post, to which Banek had never responded, in which I clearly prove that FP is detected, because if I don't use it I can play as long as I want, but at the moment I use it, I get ban in a while, even if I stay only in the menu and I'm not even in the game. There's only one simple explanation for this...

I do not understand the mentality, "only some users are banned, others are fine". With such an approach this product is waste of money. Are you waiting for everyone to be banned? Do those people who aren't banned pay for me? No, they doesn't. Unless the Banek's approach is changed, this product is dead.

And for people who can think I'm overly negative. In the past, I bought another cheat (CFF Pro) from the same vendor (Banek192) and I had no ban for whole month and Banekīs approach was overall better.

EDIT: Only today another two ppl start reselling this cheat on this forum this product is dead.
Old 02/26/2020, 12:56   #1253 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounel View Post
It is absolutely useless to post anything about BAN here, because army of potato monkeys will wildly appear and start shouting:"YOU are doing something wrong, it is about YOUR gamestyle, I AM fine".

If someone had done the job and read my older post, to which Banek had never responded, in which I clearly prove that FP is detected, because if I don't use it I can play as long as I want, but at the moment I use it, I get ban in a while, even if I stay only in the menu and I'm not even in the game. There's only one simple explanation for this...

I do not understand the mentality, "only some users are banned, others are fine". With such an approach this product is waste of money. Are you waiting for everyone to be banned? Do those people who aren't banned pay for me? No, they doesn't. Unless the Banek's approach is changed, this product is dead.
Gonna give it another try. Will ben even more carefull now. Keep you posted
Old 02/26/2020, 13:08   #1254 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am banned in the first matchmaking game. spoofer is using.
Old 02/26/2020, 16:07   #1255 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was about buying it... but thx guys to clear this up, not to make a bad decisoion and wasting my money
Old 02/26/2020, 17:46   #1256 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have been playing on the same acc for 2 1/2 weeks.... 10-15 kills a game, never had an issue, i just check this thread to see the status/updates. all has been well for me, best 30$ ive spent on a cheat lmao. maybe just be aware of how to play it off when someone spectates after they get killed.
Old 02/26/2020, 18:02   #1257 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Also the ones that keep getting banned I bet you all have tracking files on your pcs that eac puts to scan your computer and when those traces are found you are banned itís better for yíall to buy new hardware like a motherboard and try again. Thatís what I did never had a problem. Also itís the way you all play chill and stop raging itís not hard
Old 02/26/2020, 18:56   #1258 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounel View Post

And for people who can think I'm overly negative. In the past, I bought another cheat (CFF Pro) from the same vendor (Banek192) and I had no ban for whole month and Banekīs approach was overall better.

EDIT: Only today another two ppl start reselling this cheat on this forum this product is dead.
Thank you for agreeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeody View Post
i have been playing on the same acc for 2 1/2 weeks.... 10-15 kills a game, never had an issue, i just check this thread to see the status/updates. all has been well for me, best 30$ ive spent on a cheat lmao. maybe just be aware of how to play it off when someone spectates after they get killed.
Youíve been playing pubs you brain dead troll, try and play with this in ranked.. because pubs you donít get shit out of it and ranked has way better players who know a hacker from a legit player.. Iíve lasted about 2 weeks semi-raging all the way to d4, but none of my pred friends who spectated me thought Iím hacking cuz I know how to look legit.. I still got banned though as soon as I hit d4.. maybe this works in pubs cuz kids are retarded but donít do ranked with this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Yea well then you either werenít using this cheat, or you bought an account lol. Shut the fuck up kid.. Iíve tried playing super legit 1fov 15 smooth with rcs and turned off no sway and still couldnít get past plat1/d4
Old 02/26/2020, 19:34   #1259 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerophobic93 View Post
I'm sorry but you can't call yourself a good player if you're "having trouble" with your aim in BR Lmao this literally made my day.
I mean I got pred in s2 & s3 without cheats stick a **** in yo mouth ****** and shut up.. u depend on cheats to win
Old 02/26/2020, 19:36   #1260 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Banned also. Never went rage did minimal settings to look legit.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot