Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ghost Aion Private Server

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
There are a few quest bugs, but other than that, its all good .

btw, i looked at the quest ssection on the official site and thereare these yellow quests
with (E) next to them. what are those? o-o

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonluver123 View Post
There are a few quest bugs, but other than that, its all good .

btw, i looked at the quest ssection on the official site and thereare these yellow quests
with (E) next to them. what are those? o-o
The yellow quests are most likely Mission Quests or Main quests which we will eventually complete but they are not a priority atm.

Old   #63

Well I finally managed to get on the server.
VERY impressive, and i can also say it was worth the wait
No lagg at all and very seamless.
The only thing i ask is if its possible could you raise the Item drop rate, because seeing as its faster to level i think the chance of getting rare items lowers imensely and its kinda suckage. besides that its amazing
Old   #64

well.. im having probs with this server. It just freezes on the server select screen.. and yes i followed the directions on the connect page.
Please help

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpxmystic View Post
well.. im having probs with this server. It just freezes on the server select screen.. and yes i followed the directions on the connect page.
Please help
I am going to have to ask you to double check you have Fyyres patch in the correct folder. Also you can do a repair of Aion incase some of the files have been corrupt. Let me know if you need more help.
Old   #66

well now i put it in my original aion folder and it says "No server something authorization something" Please help
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpxmystic View Post
well now i put it in my original aion folder and it says "No server something authorization something" Please help
Ok so try this, delete bin32 folder from C:\program files\ncsoft\aion

then start launcher (ncsoft launcher, NOT the ghostgaming) and repair ur client,
then place files again to bin32 and see if it works, if not download that L10N.rar
and place it to aion folder.

I hope this help cuz this server pwns
Old   #68

Nvm i take it back, MOST of the quests are realllly bugged, like they wouldn't activate when you got the objective or the monster doesn't drop the quest items. plz fix it soon annd maybe increase drop rate
Old   #69

Are we going to have update also

1. Fixed non-attackable dead player glitch.
2. Updated quest and inventory system to check separate stacks for total count (should fix the flame sword quest).
3. Debuff should no longer stack on themselves. Meaning you can't sleep a sleeping target with the same skill.
4. Party xp distribution redone.
5. Implemented shield block damage reduction based on shield quality.
6. Redid many quests to follow our updated quest system.
7. Basic support for manastones implemented. Still needs testing to work out any other possible bugs.
8. Added height check in attacks and skills. No more standing on the ground and attacking someone or something that is much higher than you.
9. Fixed the ability to change to different channels.
10. Increased minimum attack range to fix bug with players taking no damage from mobs.
11. HP/MP regen formulas are now closer to retail. Still need more data though.
12. Fixed HP values for a lot of mobs. Fixed XP values for many of them as well, though some still will be using our formulas until we get more data.
13. Redid high level xp tables for mobs and reduced the amount of xp generated by our formulas. This is all based on screenshots and videos from retail.
14. Updated spawns in Eltnen. Mostly for Eracus Temple.
15. Added many more missing spawns to the Abyss and updated some of our current ones to match retail. No, you still can't get in. Stop asking.
16. Modified rift spawns. Right now most of our rift spawn and entry/exit point data is bad. So we have limited rifts to 2 high level, and 2 low level versions for each zone. Any ADDITIONAL rifts will be based on retail information as we gather it ourselves.
17. Private stores work now.
18. Kill quests will now count for the entire party.
19. Added support for quests which need more then 1 of a non-stackable item (Aion Quest - aiondatabase.com)
20. Fixed bug with changing channels since the 1.5.1.4 update.
Old   #70

Lmao, Really, Ghost aion is infinite. Well thats what a little birdie told me
How the hell do you think ghost aion got the newest infinite server files? Well they dont have this update yet. Thats the reason why i was asking. Dual boxing isnt allowed since it can be so easy to abuse.
Old   #71

Let me smash all the rumors about our server being Infinite. We are not in any way afiliated with Infinite Aion. We have been in closed testing for awhile before we released our server and I will admit we did want to have done features that Infinite had but we will soon have features that Infinite will not. Please do not relate our server with Infinite as we are totally and completely seperate from their project. Thank you.
Old   #72

i downloaded english version of aion from ncsoft when i launche the game from the aion launcher is in english but when i use the ghost launcher it's in korean.... what can i do? i know i need some english pack but where can i download it from?
Old   #73

Ghost, in your server i can use summons ?
Old   #74

Hey GhostAion,
I have recently joined your server.
Through I have com to question in finding a Forum located on your site?
Is There one their and i'm looking in the wronge place? Or if there isn't one, do you plan on creating one?
THanks !
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancalote View Post
Hey GhostAion,
I have recently joined your server.
Through I have com to question in finding a Forum located on your site?
Is There one their and i'm looking in the wronge place? Or if there isn't one, do you plan on creating one?
THanks !
There is currently no forum on our site. We do plan on adding one in the future but right now our focus is on developing the server.