Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ghost Aion Private Server

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
2x EXP is to low, id rather play retail

But thats my opinion is it going to be raised in the future? I think especially when its not 100% bug free and working you should make it like 5x until you KNOW there will not be database wipes.

Old   #92

I think like 7x rates would be very nice since farming in aion is kinda like boring. Please Ghost tell us what u think .

Old   #93

I've got to say right now.. This is a superb server. I definitely recommend it over Infinite. Reason is that (By what I hear, not proven yet) stigmas are auto learn! They have almost the same amount of stuff working as infinite and a large community online. There's a few easily fixable bugs that I know they'll be fixing very soon. All in all, this server definitely deserves a try at the least.

PS: Some of you are wondering how it's a real server if you are required to vote to register? It is legit and many people play it. I'd suggest you come too!

Last thing I will say is that the server definitely needs a forum. It seems even more legit with an actual forum. I mean.. Cmon! >.> Once that is up I definitely will stick with it.

PPS: If the Ghost Aion owner can PM me that would be great.
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipz View Post
I've got to say right now.. This is a superb server. I definitely recommend it over Infinite. Reason is that (By what I hear, not proven yet) stigmas are auto learn! They have almost the same amount of stuff working as infinite and a large community online. There's a few easily fixable bugs that I know they'll be fixing very soon. All in all, this server definitely deserves a try at the least.

PS: Some of you are wondering how it's a real server if you are required to vote to register? It is legit and many people play it. I'd suggest you come too!

Last thing I will say is that the server definitely needs a forum. It seems even more legit with an actual forum. I mean.. Cmon! >.> Once that is up I definitely will stick with it.

PPS: If the Ghost Aion owner can PM me that would be great.
I lol'd.

Old   #95

Justin if you're going to be negative then just leave please. Go have fun on infinite as a GM lol..

PS: My post was meant in a serious way. -.-
Old   #96

Hello I am from Germany but when i Start the Game comes This game isnt avaible in ur Country why? or what can i do?
Old   #97

I'm not sure if this would work but you can do 1 of 2 things.

1. Go on your NCSoft Launcher and Check in the options to make sure you have the right country chosen in that area. (USA or Europe). Use whatever the client you downloaded is as the country.

2. Go on your NCSoft Launcher and right click aion and click repair. Then make sure you have the no_ip_restrict patch and try again.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #98

hmm thx but nothin happens :'(
EDIT:// Ahm must i star the game from Ncsoft launcher or from Ghost Gaming?
Old   #99

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,077
du musst soweit ich weiß die Ghostgaming.bat doppelklicken, dann sollte es funzen... ich lade grade noch xD 70% das dauert noch n stündchen xD

(I wrote german because my english isnt so good xD)
English: Afaik you have to start it with the ghostgaming.bat file

Pls coreect me if im wrong
Old   #100

Hi there!

I just want to ask : Will be there a char wipe ?

Cause we coming from Infinite Aion and they r planning that.

(cause we dont have much time to play)

ps.: Gratz for server its cool
Old   #101

Hey guys, quick question. On GhostAion the npc's dont move at all. they just stand still like flapping their wings or whatever but do not move around. Is anybody else getting this problem? It's not lag because i can run up to one and just kill it and it will fight back and move at that point. But without me doing anything to it, it does not move.
Old   #102

I have no idea if they will be wiping. Hopefully the owner can post here soon and let us know on that one gaar ^^. The issue with npcs is minimal meaning that only a few NPCs have this issue. Most of them aren't stuck in place and work fine.
Old   #103

Yeah because im in the starter area and no npc(including monsters) moves. and also is abyss open on ghost aion?
Old   #104

Oh. Well mobs and NPCs don't 'move' right now. I thought you meant they're stuck completely. They move in spot but not anywhere else. This also includes the fact that there is no aggro system yet (Which makes things a lot easier). Don't worry about that. Infact! Enjoy it.

@plas - You use the Ghost Gaming.bat to play. That is your client.
Old   #105

is there any forums for that Server?
me and my fiance and 5 friends of mine will play it , but would be good if there is forums to keep in track , and i hope this server is real and wont close cuz we will put too much time into it and psbbility to donate.