Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ghost Aion Private Server

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Me as a friend of mine, like A LOT this server.. We are from argentina, and from morning to night we are leveling. Now im 25, and he 24.. I was trying to enter abyss, but it's not configurated i think (a window pop up that says bla bla of a .html - server problem i think). Well, is a GREAT server, only a little bugs as gathering, a few quests.. and the abyss thing . I recommend it, but GM, there is a forum or a place to contact for telling bugs and that? Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Ups, i read the updates up there. Well, i will still leveling cause i like a lot the server, and when abbys be on, it will rock (6).

Old   #77

That update is for another server. If you love grinding to your fingers bleed. This server is for you. I spent 4 hours grinding on mobs that i thought dropped my armor pieces and i still havent leveled or gotten anything from drops some crappy *** stuff that sells for 2 kinah man im rich. This is insane. Its like why play here?
Please gm or admin fix the exp on mobs and the drops and the drop rate!! Its insane when you need 12m to level and the mobs only give 15k-30k each mob. I could see that kindof exp needed if all the dungeons and quest,instances, ect ect was fully working.

Old   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals View Post
That update is for another server. If you love grinding to your fingers bleed. This server is for you. I spent 4 hours grinding on mobs that i thought dropped my armor pieces and i still havent leveled or gotten anything from drops some crappy *** stuff that sells for 2 kinah man im rich. This is insane. Its like why play here?
Please gm or admin fix the exp on mobs and the drops and the drop rate!! Its insane when you need 12m to level and the mobs only give 15k-30k each mob. I could see that kindof exp needed if all the dungeons and quest,instances, ect ect was fully working.
Ups haha.. Soo, are there some notices of what i've post?
Old   #79

This server better than infinite aion ???

Old   #80

Everything is the same on both servers. One is hard to level the other is very easy and just about everyone is level 50 with nothing to do.
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabbel View Post
I never played Aion etc. i'm install Aion and Downlloaded the things i need for Ghost Aion

and get this :

can someone help?
i hav the same probl i am from germany
Old   #82

GhostAion, If you don't mind could you tell us what you guys are currently working on implementing?
Old   #83

hi! thanks ghost aion! i'm new to private servers, so i have a few questions.. first: is it possible to fly? it's says you can not fly in this area... second: maybe a stupid question:if you do a update on the server, do we have to change anything? or download a new patch or something? or is this fully automatically on the server if something changed?
anyway good job and goodluck with te server! i'll support you guys!

greetings from belgium.
Old   #84

I love it
Old   #85

GhostAion

I have a question

This server ALL SKILLS are autolearn is this including Stigma????
Old   #86

So every character will have all Stigma skill??
is that possible?? and not necessary to equip the Stigma stone ??

I think finding stigma stone to equip the stigma skill will make the character more unique and more interesting

Autolearn Stigma skill is bored
Old   #87

I think that if u put experience in like 10x rates more ppl will come enventually. Lots of ppl like me quit playing because they get bored of farming :S
Old   #88

yea they need to increase the exp rate some. Maybe 5x wouldnt be that bad since you need so much exp to level.
Old   #89

hi ppl..im playing Infinite aion already like a month,and i saw u got popular server so i have to ask few questions

most important : Abyss?GM wrote Full pvp system..u consisder abyss there tho?
Crafting?No i guess
manastone?
how many bugs?
all skills working?
rifting works?

and whats biggest problem of server

thx for answer and dont flame me " read forum before posting " ^^
Old   #90

some ppl like low rate servers, cause it doesn't take a week to get to the level cap, I for one like playing on 1x - 3x servers cause it takes time.