Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ghost Aion Private Server

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
ya im just not used to the exp needed yet. Infinty was very low exp needed per level is why. But i do think its not really 2x. If you want me too i can make a list of mobs and they exp gotten then take from aion data base how much they should give. I do think the beginner mobs for elyos like the sparkie give 80 exp. I could be wrong. They should give 100 exp. 2x100=200 exp

Old   #32

still cant get in.. amazing server this.

Old   #33

Download, install, and update the NORTH AMERICAN CLIENT via the NCSOFT LAUNCHER.
Then just follow the steps on website
Old   #34

hear .. when I connect to the server stays and does not come to get me into the PJ can help me to solve plizz

Old   #35

The auto skilling function doesnt work to me... right now im playing a mage lvl 4 and it should have learned ice chain (which is a lvl 3 skill)... and one more question, is this a testserver of infinite aion or what? cuz everything seems very similiar. Even on the aion ghost hp there is a downloadable program which has the password "infiniteaion". Anyways i dont have any laggs or something but i also dont see lots of ppl playing there yet
Old   #36

You have to log out and back in for skills. I cant fly in verteron... I was able to last night but now now =_=
Old   #37

If it tells you you cannot fly in a fly zone, Simply go out of that zone area and back in. That should work. On another note, Im still confused on how this server is 2x when all the aion data base tells the mobs exp and per level you should be getting from mob.

At level 25 mob

Look at the quick facts and on xp. At level 25 should give you 7,677 exp at level 25,
I'm level 25 and killing these. And getting 9,650 each mob. If it was 2x shouldnt it be 15,354 for each mob? 2x is all lies.
Old   #38

@demon
thx, i just figured that out by asking someone in game :P

@bengals
maybe the max exp u need for lvl up is splitted by half or something? not sure but on the infinite aion the maximal amount of exp needed for lvl up was less than on the official servers. maybe this is similar here (like many things compared to infinite aion i noticed lol, to me it seems like a clone of infinite)

@GhostAion
one question pls, is the abyss working here too? that would be soo smart :P
Old   #39

We do not currently have the Abyss working yet but we are very close to getting out a beta version of the abyss for people go in. Watch here for updates as to when that will come.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #40

Ghost, Can you explain the 2x exp of the server please?
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals View Post
Ghost, Can you explain the 2x exp of the server please?
Mobs give 2 times the experience that we have logged in our database. Our exp values for mobs are not perfect and are always being worked on but in general it is two times that of retail.
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAion View Post
Mobs give 2 times the experience that we have logged in our database. Our exp values for mobs are not perfect and are always being worked on but in general it is two times that of retail.

Every data base for mob info says its not correct. At level 25 , the mobs should give double exp but they dont. Only 7k-9k exp for level 25-27 mobs.
Old   #43

stop complaining, he said they're working on it already...
Old   #44

That should have been done long time ago. Its like why play this server? When its harder to level and harder for everything? Why not play infintie then. i dont understand it. Its like a infintie test server thats harder to level
Old   #45

For gods sake the sever is only a few days old stop whining about everything.