Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First Aion private server !

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoro666 View Post
uhmm you were the one asking, alzheimer?

no you have (with non-cheaters/hackers being here)

that doesnt give you the rights for it, seriously learn how the world works before you post.
1. i asked what u guys are doing here, not why ppl comeing here.

2. makes no sense.

3. i said: you can download the client for free, whats wrong with this? i didnt say anything else about rights, did i? no.

4. u disappointed me guren

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by aion01 View Post
making ppl login to the game world is the basic/simple stuff..
Hummmmm L O L ! ! !

Quote:
It seems some people already was able to login to the game world on their server though, so they're not far away
They didn't managed to do enter in world, to see anything so they are really far i mean REALLY far from us xD

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADE View Post
Hummmmm L O L ! ! !

They didn't managed to do enter in world, to see anything so they are really far i mean REALLY far from us xD
I just tried and i was in-game, but.... try it to find out the rest
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADE View Post
Hummmmm L O L ! ! !
Lol at what? or you're saying fixing all the 99 thousands bugs and errors of the files they got is the easy part and making ppl being able to make account and log-in the game is the hard part? I didn't think so...

Old   #65

aion01 for **** sake (excuse my manners) its a start.
Developing is not like magic that it appears when you snap it!
Take WoWemu before and compare it how far it is now, that will eventually come to Aion as well.

And Emulator doesn't hold any copyrights responsibilities from NCsoft or whoever developed the game. <_<
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabu View Post
1. i asked what u guys are doing here, not why ppl comeing here.

2. makes no sense.

3. i said: you can download the client for free, whats wrong with this? i didnt say anything else about rights, did i? no.

4. u disappointed me guren
1. and i answered it

2. it does, you complained about the legit people but they wont go away so you got to live with it :F

3. but thats what it was about to begin with so of course i would think you relate to it when you reply with such a comment.

4. you me too
Old   #67

I'm surprised you guys named your private server Aion Extreme. If your private server gets a massive hit, which probably will most likely, the chances of you guys getting sued is really high. The first private server owner has a really high chance of getting sued.

Anyway, surprised overall that you named your server Aion Extreme. L2Extreme got sued for $250,000 and 5 years in prison.
Old   #68

if anyone remember the story of lineage2 chinese versions at the begining that privates comeout after 1month and they keep going just for english servers its took 1year to show up and i think it posible with anion
Old   #69

It's obviously possible with Aion But Aion is a big hit atm, and if Aion Extreme manages to get the server out before North American version comes out, then Aion Extreme will be really populated and they'll get a big hit. A matter of fact they'll start making money. NCSoft will obviously sue them. It's common sense.

But I'd like to know who didn't get sued for making the first private server though. First private server = big hit = big profit = steal company's profit = sued.
Old   #70

i agree with chiken its very high th chance of they gt sued but keep on work when the time is right u gus release the private server =D

oh and mahoro shut the **** up and go away from this thread!!!
Old   #71

go away from daddys pc thx
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoro666 View Post
go away from daddys pc thx
I have to remind your dad of getting a password on his too

Your posts clearly indicates your age, thus you should not have your own PC yet

But then again, this is a cheating forum, cheats for nubs who can't finish/win in a game without cheating, thus childs gather.

I'm hoping it all works out well for these guys, they will get alot of players because of people who can't pay to play games.
Old   #73

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by blabu View Post
one qeustion...
what are u guys doing here then?????
like red dragon said, this board is for hacks and stuff.
ppl search for private servers and other stuff here.
without this forum u wouldnt be able to even play aion right now and even in english!..
unless u find everything somewhere else 0o
if u visit this forum, then u have to accept what they offer and dont be **** to them.
and u akiyo? didnt u play in a flyff private server? YOU! better should think what ur posting here befor talking about private servers.
YES i was playing Fly For Fame it is right, but its annoying playing on a Pserver with 25x EXP , example the rain which make it 50x EXP, Flyff isnt a P2P Game btw and Flyff maked there own mistake by release v9 +++, they lost already much Players, and i only played lets say 2 weeks active there.
After the 2 Weeks i reported it to gpotato.com if u rly want to know what Flyff is ask them, its only to get money, they dont care about community, they dont care about players lost there items, they only want to see ur money.

U see the difference from Flyff to Aion? Flyff already failed at all.
Aion has the chance to beat WoW, Flyff never had the chance.
And just note: i dont care about PServer at all, i care about the money.

And hopefully Emulators are buggy at all, i loved to spam and ddos some crappy Flyff PServer, i crashed a lot of them :O!
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by babben View Post
I have to remind your dad of getting a password on his too

Your posts clearly indicates your age, thus you should not have your own PC yet

But then again, this is a cheating forum, cheats for nubs who can't finish/win in a game without cheating, thus childs gather.

I'm hoping it all works out well for these guys, they will get alot of players because of people who can't pay to play games.
because cheaters and thiefs are grown ups and legit people little kids right, idiot.
Old   #75

Do some1 know why the web pages are not working?????