Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First Aion private server !

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
you do know that ncsoft will just ignore you right? -__-

and btw it MONT not MOUNTH learn your English dude.

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnipus3 View Post
btw its month not MONT, u also should learn english

Old   #33

elite*gold: 80
b2t please
Old   #34

Received Thanks: 2,046
The server will fail

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by wladyslaw68 View Post
btw its month not MONT, u also should learn english
HAHAHAHA!!!!!...... sry bout that my bad
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyo View Post
you guys realy sucks, why always create a pserver? cant afford 14/per mounth?
btw #reported @ ncsoft
Ok and report
Old   #37

Quote:
you guys realy sucks, why always create a pserver? cant afford 14€/per mounth?
btw #reported @ ncsoft
The best way for ncsoft to counter and minimize the success of private servers is to make aion bot free as possible..
History shows they epicly fail at that..

But generaly you can't stop private servers :]
Do you want a loly for reporting them now?
Old   #38

Quote:
you guys realy sucks, why always create a pserver? cant afford 14/per mounth?
btw #reported @ ncsoft
wow.. wtf are u doing here?
those guys are giving them the possibility to play the game (someday..) without paying for it. i bet there are some ppl who cant afford the money, so this is a nice solution for them OR wait..why dont u pay for them? rofl.
i would ban u immediately from here.

b2t: keep up the good work guys. hope ur server will run someday
Old   #39

**** man if it is real it would be good to try...but pls use other name cause everyone know that "extreme" been use by other pserver maker...make an Epic name !!!
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabu View Post
wow.. wtf are u doing here?
those guys are giving them the possibility to play the game (someday..) without paying for it. i bet there are some ppl who cant afford the money, so this is a nice solution for them OR wait..why dont u pay for them? rofl.
i would ban u immediately from here.

b2t: keep up the good work guys. hope ur server will run someday
or they could just go and get a job or play another game that is f2p.. but hey its the internet so its ok to steal because you wont get prosecuted for it right? Most of the people with the "want everything free" mentality wouldnt do the same thing in reallife, i wonder why..

most people dont fall under the "cant afford the money" category to begin with they just dont want to pay for it if they can get it for free too. anyone who is really pisspoor shouldnt be on the internet in the first place since that costs money too...
Old   #41

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoro666 View Post
or they could just go and get a job or play another game that is f2p.. but hey its the internet so its ok to steal because you wont get prosecuted for it right? Most of the people with the "want everything free" mentality wouldnt do the same thing in reallife, i wonder why..

most people dont fall under the "cant afford the money" category to begin with they just dont want to pay for it if they can get it for free too. anyone who is really pisspoor shouldnt be on the internet in the first place since that costs money too...
i agree with you but,

1. this is a board for hacks exploits pserver guides tricks etc
2. (most developers) don't steal anything, they develope their own server software
3. most of these private servers doesn't work correctly (much much more bugs as on a official server) and they can't hold so much players like a official one
4. i will play on a official server
Old   #42

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnipus3 View Post
you do know that ncsoft will just ignore you right? -__-

I realy think NCSoft will not ignore it, they invested much time and money in this Game do u realy think they make the same mistakes again again and again?
Forget about L2, forget about other fail games from NCSoft they never invested that much time and money @ any other game before.

"and btw it MONT not MOUNTH learn your English dude."

Yes i make mistakes and my english is for sure not the best but i think my english is much better then yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxl View Post
Ok and report
I think there is no need to report that Forum becouse thats quite inactive there.

And to all other think about it:
You build an Epic MMORPG and then a bunch of poor guys, copy your MMORPG and make a "Private Server" where about 3000 guys play your EPIC MMORPG for free.
3000 Player x 14€ = 42.000€ loss for you per "mont(h)"(XD) what would you do?
Would you accept it?
Or would you try to Stop it?
And 3000 player are realy a little community there a bunch of World of Failcraft PServer around who got 3k+ Active Player.

Realy think about what u guys do!
Old   #43

one qeustion...
what are u guys doing here then?????
like red dragon said, this board is for hacks and stuff.
ppl search for private servers and other stuff here.
without this forum u wouldnt be able to even play aion right now and even in english!..
unless u find everything somewhere else 0o
if u visit this forum, then u have to accept what they offer and dont be **** to them.
and u akiyo? didnt u play in a flyff private server? YOU! better should think what ur posting here befor talking about private servers.
Old   #44

Quote:
I realy think NCSoft will not ignore it, they invested much time and money in this Game do u realy think they make the same mistakes again again and again?
Forget about L2, forget about other fail games from NCSoft they never invested that much time and money @ any other game before.

"and btw it MONT not MOUNTH learn your English dude."

Yes i make mistakes and my english is for sure not the best but i think my english is much better then yours!

I think there is no need to report that Forum becouse thats quite inactive there.

And to all other think about it:
You build an Epic MMORPG and then a bunch of poor guys, copy your MMORPG and make a "Private Server" where about 3000 guys play your EPIC MMORPG for free.
3000 Player x 14€ = 42.000€ loss for you per "mont(h)"(XD) what would you do?
Would you accept it?
Or would you try to Stop it?
And 3000 player are realy a little community there a bunch of World of Failcraft PServer around who got 3k+ Active Player.

Realy think about what u guys do!
4 days after the chinese servers open there were alrdy 2.5kk+ account
2 500 000 * 14 = 35 000 000 and still growing we are the 13/05 almost one month after the opening ^^, and there they pay by hours played not months.
Chinese are nolife ^^

3000 * 14 = 42 000 :-/

I didn't count the Korea ...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabu View Post
one qeustion...
what are u guys doing here then?????
like red dragon said, this board is for hacks and stuff.
ppl search for private servers and other stuff here.
without this forum u wouldnt be able to even play aion right now and even in english!..
unless u find everything somewhere else 0o
if u visit this forum, then u have to accept what they offer and dont be shit to them.
and u akiyo? didnt u play in a flyff private server? YOU! better should think what ur posting here befor talking about private servers.
uhh this is an open forum and not a private cheaters/hackers only club so uhhh you have to live with it most of the people so far have come here to know how to play the beta and not how to bot/cheat in aion thats obvious by just looking at the forum content

last time i checked playing a free beta and hurting the game creators by stealing their work and using private servers are two completely different things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3d Dr4gon View Post
i agree with you but,

1. this is a board for hacks exploits pserver guides tricks etc
2. (most developers) don't steal anything, they develope their own server software
3. most of these private servers doesn't work correctly (much much more bugs as on a official server) and they can't hold so much players like a official one
4. i will play on a official server
2. even if the server code doesnt get leaked they still use the client so its still stolen, unless someone recreates aion from scratch without using any of the server and client code its stolen.

3. yep, l2 servers run still on c4 physics afaik, and in case of l2 i can understand that people play on private servers and/or bot since the grind is just plain ridiculous. but in case of aion which is easy mode in lvling and getting items.. really pathetic that people want priv servers just to save a few bucks.