Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First Aion private server !

Old   #91

elite*gold: 30
And this DADE is a Crackhead.
The Serverfiles are out already they didnt made them by their selfe

Take a look:

Old   #92

elite*gold: 30
Sry you cant read it ^^.
Here take a look ^^:

Old   #93

elite*gold: 80
this link is censored too :/
Old   #94

elite*gold: 0
******** = r.a.g.e.z.o.n.e

Without dots ofc...

Old   #95

Exclamation

O-Kay where to start, lets go this one by one:

1. Legal vs Ilegal!
This is a big, no wait a huge, question in hosting private servers. If u do it in like US then u get ur ass sued, and ur suddenly some1's biatch. But if u do it in like Croatia, Serbia, Russia, Ukrain, Ivory Coast, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Brazil etc. U can charge donation as much as u wish and law inforcement can suck ur ballz. No1 can legaly touch u if u host game in country that has no internet licence distribution rights defined in the law. Other benefit from it, is that superior servers are usualy 3 or 4 times cheaper then in US. Server host cannot be sued, so they will not work with legal institutions and give away ur data. Oh mai how many private wow servers stood and still stand since 2004. So I doubt NCSoft will care at this point.

2. "How can private server be on, when official version is not there yet?"
May I remind u that there were private servers of wow, l2, gw as well, right after 1st closed betas ended, and before comercial versions were launched. Uh oh u didnt know? 1st wow private server was for a fact chinese one, 100% translated before game even came to betas in Asia.

3. Private servers are laggy buggy and cant hold a lot of ppl!
Uhmmm actualy it depends, server to server, Ive played some wow servers with no lag at all at same times officials had some issues, and rather bad ping times. Bugs depend on how serious team working on them is, and in a lot of cases bugs aint realy much trouble. Define a lot of ppl. I remember playing wow on private server with 100x rates, so i could learn about my class, and about whole bundle of stuff. So I dont mess up in officials. That server had 10k ppl online at any given moment. Sadly noobs hosted it on US server, and who knows what happened to them.

4. Aion Extreme is fake!
Uhmmm and u know this becose of...wtf? Just keep quiet and stfu, if it never comes out, then they lied, till then give ppl some break, by what can u proove it to be a fake thing? Time will tell and ur pittyfull life form has no right to make a judgement. I respond harsh to this coz I hate friggin noobs who think coding and hosting games is easy.

5. Login server from another game?
Uhm its not as dificult as u can imagine, login server and game server are separate entitys, that can work together. I can use a login server model from, lets say, a sprite game, and use it in uber superior 3d experience like aion if a login server module is something that satisfy me. Those two can be combined even if not written in same programming language. Thing is u cant claim something is imposable coz u have never done it or dont know how to do it.

6. Stolen EMU!
Again what evidence do u have for that claim? If u have any, u have made ur point, if not STFU, u have no right to speek. Show the evidence here and then u will claim right to speek of this subject. Giving only link means shit, put a solid case here and then let ppl decide. And stop accusing ppl of being crackheads, when ur writting style actualy shows same thing about u.

7. Official vs Private
Both, 99% of gamers will play on official servers coz of reasons ppl mostly already covered. Aion is alredy killing wow's record for 1st year of publishing, meaning it will bank millions alredy. In case u didnt know, private servers are not being shut down rapidly, so that more ppl can try out the overall game experience without paying, since trial period on officials, doesnt really cut it. Prooven fact that 80% of ppl who started on private servers, if liked the game, end up in official ones, for full plesure.

8. Expensive!
Not realy I dont think it is if u realy like the game! What? $30 client? And $15 per month(read somewhere its $70 per 6 months($11.66 monthly in avg))? That isnt expesive, my internet conection is more expensive. For a fact I have 8Mbps/2Mbps and it costs aprox $40 per month in my country . If Aion realy gives that good experience I will dowgrade my connection and save money for playing for there. I will also try out whole bunch of private servers when they come out so I could introduce my self to game better, so i dont waste time on official ones.

9. @ Noobs who report
Uhm so what u expect? Some rerward? Honorary mention? Only thing u will get is a tap on da back, and that gives u some satisfaction? This is a forum for exploits, hacks, bots, private server hostings....what are u doing here if u opose all those? Get into program or leave, and get of our dicks, we like to cheat, bot, and do all kinda shit. Why? Becose we can? So go to ur "fruity lala land", into ur perfect lil world and play fair, and let us stay rotten to da bone, coz we like it that way.

12. Closure
OK now I overdid it, I actualy cant think of anything else to say.
Cheers
Thanks
9 Users
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Envy View Post
Aion Extreme´s WorldServer is a Fake.
Login and Realmserver is from Aion Emu

Wooow long time i didn't come here , i forget this topic ^^,

Well well mister 5k post and still saying bullshit.

It will be REALLY funny REALLY when we will turn the server ON again ^^
Old   #97

HIJO DE TU MADRE
Old   #98

ES BROMA
Old   #99

puta
Old   #100

elite*gold: 80
#warning @bozzkuer09

b2t!

otherwise i will close this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #101

i see , but dont come out news about the server a long time...
Old   #102

lol its just a ripp off..
i always knew i just wanted to see how many suckers will stay on forum all day and keep waiting for them.
i can guruntee it wont be online for the next 2 month.
im also developer and i know everything
they using aion-emo resources and they just depending on them
they did 0 ALONE!!!
they even didnt rewrite on c# or something.
they just using all aion emu filles adn they waiting untill they will release the game server filles which might take long time!
anyway GL!
Old   #103

This will work in 10 years!!!
Old   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzy.azz View Post
O-Kay where to start, lets go this one by one:

1. Legal vs Ilegal!
This is a big, no wait a huge, question in hosting private servers. If u do it in like US then u get ur ass sued, and ur suddenly some1's biatch. But if u do it in like Croatia, Serbia, Russia, Ukrain, Ivory Coast, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Brazil etc. U can charge donation as much as u wish and law inforcement can suck ur ballz. No1 can legaly touch u if u host game in country that has no internet licence distribution rights defined in the law. Other benefit from it, is that superior servers are usualy 3 or 4 times cheaper then in US. Server host cannot be sued, so they will not work with legal institutions and give away ur data. Oh mai how many private wow servers stood and still stand since 2004. So I doubt NCSoft will care at this point.

2. "How can private server be on, when official version is not there yet?"
May I remind u that there were private servers of wow, l2, gw as well, right after 1st closed betas ended, and before comercial versions were launched. Uh oh u didnt know? 1st wow private server was for a fact chinese one, 100% translated before game even came to betas in Asia.

3. Private servers are laggy buggy and cant hold a lot of ppl!
Uhmmm actualy it depends, server to server, Ive played some wow servers with no lag at all at same times officials had some issues, and rather bad ping times. Bugs depend on how serious team working on them is, and in a lot of cases bugs aint realy much trouble. Define a lot of ppl. I remember playing wow on private server with 100x rates, so i could learn about my class, and about whole bundle of stuff. So I dont mess up in officials. That server had 10k ppl online at any given moment. Sadly noobs hosted it on US server, and who knows what happened to them.

4. Aion Extreme is fake!
Uhmmm and u know this becose of...wtf? Just keep quiet and stfu, if it never comes out, then they lied, till then give ppl some break, by what can u proove it to be a fake thing? Time will tell and ur pittyfull life form has no right to make a judgement. I respond harsh to this coz I hate friggin noobs who think coding and hosting games is easy.

5. Login server from another game?
Uhm its not as dificult as u can imagine, login server and game server are separate entitys, that can work together. I can use a login server model from, lets say, a sprite game, and use it in uber superior 3d experience like aion if a login server module is something that satisfy me. Those two can be combined even if not written in same programming language. Thing is u cant claim something is imposable coz u have never done it or dont know how to do it.

6. Stolen EMU!
Again what evidence do u have for that claim? If u have any, u have made ur point, if not STFU, u have no right to speek. Show the evidence here and then u will claim right to speek of this subject. Giving only link means shit, put a solid case here and then let ppl decide. And stop accusing ppl of being crackheads, when ur writting style actualy shows same thing about u.

7. Official vs Private
Both, 99% of gamers will play on official servers coz of reasons ppl mostly already covered. Aion is alredy killing wow's record for 1st year of publishing, meaning it will bank millions alredy. In case u didnt know, private servers are not being shut down rapidly, so that more ppl can try out the overall game experience without paying, since trial period on officials, doesnt really cut it. Prooven fact that 80% of ppl who started on private servers, if liked the game, end up in official ones, for full plesure.

8. Expensive!
Not realy I dont think it is if u realy like the game! What? $30 client? And $15 per month(read somewhere its $70 per 6 months($11.66 monthly in avg))? That isnt expesive, my internet conection is more expensive. For a fact I have 8Mbps/2Mbps and it costs aprox $40 per month in my country . If Aion realy gives that good experience I will dowgrade my connection and save money for playing for there. I will also try out whole bunch of private servers when they come out so I could introduce my self to game better, so i dont waste time on official ones.

9. @ Noobs who report
Uhm so what u expect? Some rerward? Honorary mention? Only thing u will get is a tap on da back, and that gives u some satisfaction? This is a forum for exploits, hacks, bots, private server hostings....what are u doing here if u opose all those? Get into program or leave, and get of our dicks, we like to cheat, bot, and do all kinda shit. Why? Becose we can? So go to ur "fruity lala land", into ur perfect lil world and play fair, and let us stay rotten to da bone, coz we like it that way.

12. Closure
OK now I overdid it, I actualy cant think of anything else to say.
Cheers
pwned +9000
Old   #105

so, Some'1 can tell me.. It will Work, or .... 8===D