Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheat Engine Infinite aion speed hack nad others

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
I got it work now , cant use like taha weapon .. use the normal weapon . u will get the 2 code for speed hack .. thank @jjonjj

try to get some CD hack . its imposible to get Cooldown hack?

Old   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoonnjj View Post
I have 3 private servers and the speed hack is the same for all of them, if you have somthing equipt that effects the speed such as a an item or a buff the value will be diffrent.

I have gamerzaion and its the same.
You have to scan what your attack speed is, so take of all your items and type in the value you got then equipt a weapon and put in the value and click next scan.
jjoonnjj tell me please how i can find adress for speed ( adress wrong for me - idk why ?) how to find a different way ? i tried to Unknown,Increase,decrease.... nothing find

Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by joddy View Post
I got it work now , cant use like taha weapon .. use the normal weapon . u will get the 2 code for speed hack .. thank @jjonjj

try to get some CD hack . its imposible to get Cooldown hack?
You can, after you done the speed hack with normal weapon just equipt any weapon you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasha View Post
jjoonnjj tell me please how i can find adress for speed ( adress wrong for me - idk why ?) how to find a different way ? i tried to Unknown,Increase,decrease.... nothing find
You take all of your equps off and then search for 268435520? You should of done it like this:
Walk anyware and type in 268435520
Then fly and type in 256371009
Then go back on the floor and type 268435520
Old   #124

if the Flight grind no cooldown succes , possible if the skill can be no CD to? @jonjj

Old   #125

Quote:
Should i seperate the video to show only 1 hack insted of showing them all, post is you want me to?

1. Ok, first of all get Cheat engine:

Direct link:

2. Next install it..

3. Run infinite aion and cheat engine, press the computer button that has a green/red background.
Search for aion.bin and select it.

Found by rashi
If you have 64bit system then you must do this step:
In the middle of the Cheat Engine window there is a section called "Memory Scan Options", in this select "All". Now you should be able to find more values.

Watch it 720p HD

Dont be stupid and use this in public, if you do use hide(assasin invisable skill)

Aion closes when running cheat engine adn there i sno game guard?
If a server doesnt have Game Guard but when you run cheat engine aion closes, go to the aion main folder and rename "Cheat Engine" to "Cats" and then run cheat engine.(This should work because they seearch for a process called Cheat Engine but if oyu change the name they wont find it.

The values
If you take all of your equiptment off and have no buffs.
The value of speed when you just standing/sitting= 268435520
The value of speed when you just flying = 256371009
The value of speed when you are using the skill "Hide" = 1331439680

Skill usage speed
If you take all of your equiptment off but have a sword on and have no buffs.
The value of your attack speed = whatever it says, ie.
Atk speed 1.5 = 1500

More experenced users who want to find out offsets if "Find out what accesses this address" or "Find out what writes to this addres" crashes aion, follow this step.
Aion crashes when you try to "Find out what accesses this address" or "Find out what writes to this addres", which means you cant search for an offset, to stop aion from crashing go to
settings(top right of CE window) > Extra, tick the "Use kernelmode debugger options when possable"(just press ok for everything) and you should be able to "Find out what accesses this address" or "Find out what writes to this addres".

Addresses, offsets, values

z.Position offset (i use widnows 7 32bit)
address + offset: 0128344 + 6C

Download the attatchment and see if it works on your computer.(z position hack)
can you make an instruction in written. it is hard for me to follow your guide in video. thanks
Old   #126

Quote:
You can, after you done the speed hack with normal weapon just equipt any weapon you want.

You take all of your equps off and then search for 268435520? You should of done it like this:
Walk anyware and type in 268435520
Then fly and type in 256371009
Then go back on the floor and type 268435520
using adress of flight, i find runing speed (speed works good but too fast) but flight speed not works.... after i change value i stay on the spot and cant flight anywhere
Old   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurso View Post
I dont know how long u are going to take to answer me, but here i go...

I managed to do the Atack Speed hack, which is kind of useless for me, since i am a Chanter, but i couldnt do the Runing Speed hack..... These values you gave, they are for every Aion or just that Infinity one ?
Another thing i was thinking, since the game is so poor defended, maybe finding the values of Damage would allow us to change it as well....
? you crazy? The ATK Speed hack for Chanters is simply amazing. I personally don't use it because i'm afraid that i might become too used to it and i won't be able to do **** without it. But when i did try it. I can spam all my skills in such a small and short matter of time. If you said you were a Cleric i'd understand lol. But for a Chanter/Melee its very useful o_O. Just change it from 2.0 to 1.4 and you'll notice a huge difference.

Also people need to quit asking for Damage hacks. Damage hacks are Server Sided. Just like MONEY. The server controls it. Its impossible to do.

In the mean time, i'm going to try and get WPE to work xD
Old   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedavidinator View Post
? you crazy? The ATK Speed hack for Chanters is simply amazing. I personally don't use it because i'm afraid that i might become too used to it and i won't be able to do **** without it. But when i did try it. I can spam all my skills in such a small and short matter of time. If you said you were a Cleric i'd understand lol. But for a Chanter/Melee its very useful o_O. Just change it from 2.0 to 1.4 and you'll notice a huge difference.

Also people need to quit asking for Damage hacks. Damage hacks are Server Sided. Just like MONEY. The server controls it. Its impossible to do.

In the mean time, i'm going to try and get WPE to work xD
Good luck with that, it just keeps making me disconnect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanvier View Post
can you make an instruction in written. it is hard for me to follow your guide in video. thanks
yea when i have time i will make a better youtube video with text in it so you understand what i am doing.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129

Okai I'm confused.
I take off my anuhart gloves & taha sword & type in > 1500
I put on my gloves and type in 1400 and hit '' Next Scan '' but can't find anything.
Some help?
Old   #130

Hey, I'm trying to make it so that when I press a hot key while in game it sets my speed to X, yet its not working.. not responding at all when in game. Game is running in full screen windowed mode. Trying to set it to 268435522

Also, using full anuhart gear, and a 30% scroll I saw my flight speed was 2147483713
I set that to this, but I was not as fast as when I had the 30% scroll on. Any ideas?
Old   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimike View Post
Hey, I'm trying to make it so that when I press a hot key while in game it sets my speed to X, yet its not working.. not responding at all when in game. Game is running in full screen windowed mode. Trying to set it to 268435522

Also, using full anuhart gear, and a 30% scroll I saw my flight speed was 2147483713
I set that to this, but I was not as fast as when I had the 30% scroll on. Any ideas?
well if you set it too the speed of the scroll it should work.
maby are you jumping becasue the resets the value freze it so when you jump its the same value.
Old   #132

elite*gold: 20
thx .. good work man
Old   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by joonolove View Post
kill GG no working
I deleted GG folder (Aion Viet/bin32/GameGuard) but the game still works
I think Aion Viet not use game guard
this is Aion Clinet of AionViet
p/s: sorry my english is not good
help me
Old   #134

yes thanks a lot. Could you explain a bit better how to stand in mid air or how to eliminate flight cooldown. I can't get it from the video. Speed hack is great thanks!
Old   #135

how did you get the value of flying = 256371009? where did get this 256371009? how did you that the value of flying is 256371009. can you share it? thanks.

Closed Thread

Tags
cheat engine, hack, infinte aion