Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Cheat Engine Infinite aion speed hack nad others

Closed Thread
 
Old   #271
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 5
As i understanding, it works only on free servers?



Rost.X is offline  
Old   #272
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 15
RAPIDSHOT HACK


finally i found some trick its advance attackspeed but for ranger only
its more advance its not like old tut this one is more enjoyfull its rapidshot ahaha
ok first of all you dont need to remove anything like armor weapon etc
now you know to attach the ce in aion right i dont need to tell you the tut about how to attach it blah blah
scan youre normal attack for example i shot 1 arrow so i scan 1 new scan
and i use the skill swift shot but not that skill the chain we need the arrow storm the 3 rapid arrow now i scan it to 3 next scan repeat the step until you got some few addresses now if you got the address freeze it and change the value to let me say 500 like and the result is rapid shot 1shot a total of 500 shot but you cant use any skill that address you got will change so be carefull even buff dont use it if u want to use the rapid shot hack


masuela is offline  
Old   #273
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by masuela View Post
RAPIDSHOT HACK


finally i found some trick its advance attackspeed but for ranger only
its more advance its not like old tut this one is more enjoyfull its rapidshot ahaha
ok first of all you dont need to remove anything like armor weapon etc
now you know to attach the ce in aion right i dont need to tell you the tut about how to attach it blah blah
scan youre normal attack for example i shot 1 arrow so i scan 1 new scan
and i use the skill swift shot but not that skill the chain we need the arrow storm the 3 rapid arrow now i scan it to 3 next scan repeat the step until you got some few addresses now if you got the address freeze it and change the value to let me say 500 like and the result is rapid shot 1shot a total of 500 shot but you cant use any skill that address you got will change so be carefull even buff dont use it if u want to use the rapid shot hack
any one tested this TUT ??
can explain in detail , igot confuse with scanning , after that skill scan 3 or before.
joddy is offline  
Old   #274
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I managed to change the values of my HP, MP, ATK DMG, DEF and all but how come it only shows in the profile but there is no actual effect? anyone have any idea?


guaishou is offline  
Old   #275
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by masuela View Post
RAPIDSHOT HACK


finally i found some trick its advance attackspeed but for ranger only
its more advance its not like old tut this one is more enjoyfull its rapidshot ahaha
ok first of all you dont need to remove anything like armor weapon etc
now you know to attach the ce in aion right i dont need to tell you the tut about how to attach it blah blah
scan youre normal attack for example i shot 1 arrow so i scan 1 new scan
and i use the skill swift shot but not that skill the chain we need the arrow storm the 3 rapid arrow now i scan it to 3 next scan repeat the step until you got some few addresses now if you got the address freeze it and change the value to let me say 500 like and the result is rapid shot 1shot a total of 500 shot but you cant use any skill that address you got will change so be carefull even buff dont use it if u want to use the rapid shot hack
doesn't work for me :/
Terrasa is offline  
Old   #276
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 9
I didn't understood that Rapid shot thing also... Can you make a better explanation?
Jahlive is offline  
Old   #277
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 20
anyone found a way to manipulate the z-coordinate. i think i saw in the full video before it got cut into smaller ones, that the topicstarter succeeded it.

i tried:
type /location in game
search for that value as "float" (no other way accepted by the uce, cuz the z-coordniate is like 130.123123)
changed position in game a bit
typed /location again
did the next search with the new coordinate
and so on...

i managed to reduced it to two adresses, that represent my current z-position.

but what makes me wonder is that i can freeze these values or change them to whatever i want... i dont see any change ingame -.-

i want to stand above the ground. any solutions/hints?

greetz
mcp000 is offline  
Old   #278
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 2
what about spirit master? how do u make summon attack faster?
apollyonpt is offline  
Old   #279
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 15
its easy just like assassin skill counter double attack scan it freeze it to 0
masuela is offline  
Old   #280
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 9
pls make some tutorial masuela ^^
raedon is offline  
Old   #281
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 15
watch the youtube of aion about attack speed youll learn lot of trick promise
masuela is offline  
Old   #282
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by guaishou View Post
I managed to change the values of my HP, MP, ATK DMG, DEF and all but how come it only shows in the profile but there is no actual effect? anyone have any idea?
lol, thats because all the information is serverside (basically what ever is server side YOU cant edit.)
darklordof101 is offline  
Old   #283
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
When I start CE (which i renamed cats) while aion is running, CE automatically stops responding and i cant do anything. But when aion is not running, it works fine. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Btw i am using the Infinite Aion private server with the latest game update.
bazookadude9 is offline  
Old   #284
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazookadude9 View Post
When I start CE (which i renamed cats) while aion is running, CE automatically stops responding and i cant do anything. But when aion is not running, it works fine. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Btw i am using the Infinite Aion private server with the latest game update.
Same here. Don't know whats the problem, but i think is the server :x
Tabahaki is offline  
Old   #285
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 694
Received Thanks: 309
I think its because gameguard is still enabled. you need to some how get rid of it. thats what i think anyway. ive got same problem. used a undetected cheat engine and normal and still get same problem. im quite experienced in using cheat engine, ive used it for the past two years and created quite a few trainers, tables for mostly single player games, i have hacked a few oneline games, mainly halo CE back in the days, splintercell and World of warcraft, dnt wana go off topic but i knw somewhat about Cheat engine.

usually only stat based thing u can modify in games like Aion and WoW is your speed, such as movment, attack speed and spell cool down client sided ofc. everything else is server sided. But Infinite Aion got somthing like GameGuard blocking CE or preventing you from modifying these stats. Because i used ArtMoney which is similar to CE and that dosnt crash/freeze and i edited these stats ingame and showed up but had no effect.


r7slayer is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
cheat engine, hack, infinte aion



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Speed Hack PH with no Cheat engine
PS: im not good with English so im making this in "ALMOST" tagalog version :D Speed hack with no CE, NO DC! 1st: Mag hanap kau ng bypass for GG...
129 Replies - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Cheat Engine and Infinite Aion- how to get it to work?
Hi all! I have the lastest versionof CE, and everytime I activate in while in IA the CE freezes. Does anyone how to get it to work? thanks
5 Replies - Aion Private Server
How to speed hack with cheat engine
ok, please note that this maybe wont work on retail anymore but attleast on private servers, AND you can get banned!;) 1. download cheat engine...
3 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates
Cheat Engine speed hack !
Deutsch : Also hier ist eine kleine erklärung wie man einen speed hack herstellen kann : 1. Ihr geht unter diesen link und ladet euch Cheat...
65 Replies - Archlord



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.