Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheat Engine Infinite aion speed hack nad others

Closed Thread

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
I could finally understand the video and stand in mid air! When I walk in mid air I tend to fall and then spring back up. Anyone knows how to fix this? Also if I teleport or die and resu I loose the values on Cheat Engine’s (CE) addresses and I have to start over again.

This is step by step what I did following the video. I just went up and down and did not walked, just flew up and down.

1. Set drop down menu un CE to “float” instead of “4-byte”
2. Run first scan with “unknown initial value”
3. Next fly and get a bit higher (not on the ground) and run next scan as “increased value” cause you have increased your value on the z-axis. Fly even a bit higher and run next scan with “increased value.” Now descend and run next scan with “decreased value”. Go to the floor and take off wings and run next scan with “decreased value”. Run next scan standing on the floor with “unchanged value”. Turn camara around but don’t walk and run next scan with “unchanged value”.
4. Repeat step 3 all over again to end up with less addresses. By now you may have 20-70 addresses.
5. Go and find all addresses that end up in 6C. The format should be XXXXXX6C. Example AZ123B6C. Double click them to copy them to the lower window of CE. Now change their value and you will move on the Z axis.

Don’t forget to do this while no one is seeing you. An option if you get caught is to fly and flee away or drop to the floor and resu. Yes suicide is better than ban! Don’t chat or explain, just get moving and teleport ASAP.

Again thanks for posting video and helping us out! Video is self explanatory if you watch closely, but I am trying to comment on it just for those who are too lazy to watch in detail.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #152

GOOD TUT ABOVE
I did make a program that does the height for you, its in the 1st post, no one has commented on it or told me if it works or not. If it doesnt work i will make it so you can put in the address and then use the slider, i think its AWESOME to use a slider to go higher
Quote:
Originally Posted by leimone View Post
Is it possible to cheat so you have no cast time?
No u cant do that, why does everyone ask doesnt any one read the other posts, unless they cba. Lol i skip most threads to the recent comments if its like 3 pages or more.

Old   #153

Hmm it works but i ruberband like crazy, and with the speed it just looks like theres no animation i still have to wait for the CD so i dont see the purpose of this.
Old   #154

make a detailed video pls!!

Old   #155

This worked, back in 1.5 in Infinite Aion.

However, I'm pretty sure it no longer works as I have just tested after the update in Infinite Aion (1.9.0)

Update is required. I could prob do it actually... but anyways, just alerting you that the addresses/values require an update for the new patch in Infinite Aion.

*Edit*

Update: This technique does in fact work with 1.9, after filtering out all the addresses and values ect, i found out that it is indeed the same value as in 1.5.

Hence, this method for speed hack still works for patch 1.9 in Infinite Aion.
Old   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT.Eh View Post
This worked, back in 1.5 in Infinite Aion.

However, I'm pretty sure it no longer works as I have just tested after the update in Infinite Aion (1.9.0)

Update is required. I could prob do it actually... but anyways, just alerting you that the addresses/values require an update for the new patch in Infinite Aion.

*Edit*

Update: This technique does in fact work with 1.9, after filtering out all the addresses and values ect, i found out that it is indeed the same value as in 1.5.

Hence, this method for speed hack still works for patch 1.9 in Infinite Aion.
Lol i was reading that going no NO NO! pelase work! Yesss it still works
If it did fail i would probably still try find another way to speed hack
Old   #157

So far I've got - Speed hack, no skill animations, z axis manipulation, flight cooldown, Auto attack damage hack (solo dark poeta). The one that I can't get: freeze the in game time as it DCs the Auto attack hack after 24 hours in game time.
Old   #158

guys if on you works ...make a video!!! its so hard?? ..just talk and talk ...pfff :|
Old   #159

when i open the CE with AionViet launcher , the aion close so as the launcher
Quote:
Aion closes when running cheat engine adn there i sno game guard?
If a server doesnt have Game Guard but when you run cheat engine aion closes, go to the aion main folder and rename "Cheat Engine" to "Cats" and then run cheat engine.(This should work because they seearch for a process called Cheat Engine but if oyu change the name they wont find it.
i don't understand that phrase , and some question like : where is the main aion folder , cheat engine in it O.o??? I tried to change cheatengine.exe name to "ctas" and it still close when i open the launcher

sorry for my bad english , it's not my language
Old   #160

Speed hacks are detected on logs, so it's useless to do it anyway.
Old   #161

@ Lukimus
"So far I've got - Speed hack, no skill animations, z axis manipulation, flight cooldown, Auto attack damage hack (solo dark poeta). The one that I can't get: freeze the in game time as it DCs the Auto attack hack after 24 hours in game time."

i have been able to do no animation, how did you get auto attack hack? can you please explain......what is the same way you do the no animation or speed hack? which numbers should i be searching for to auto attack?
Old   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by toroto94 View Post
when i open the CE with AionViet launcher , the aion close so as the launcher

i don't understand that phrase , and some question like : where is the main aion folder , cheat engine in it O.o??? I tried to change cheatengine.exe name to "ctas" and it still close when i open the launcher

sorry for my bad english , it's not my language
Are you sure you jsut dident rename the shoutcut? go to the icon on your desktop and right click it and select "open files location". if that doesnt work go to "c:\program files\Cheat Egnine\".
Old   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoonnjj View Post
Are you sure you jsut dident rename the shoutcut? go to the icon on your desktop and right click it and select "open files location". if that doesnt work go to "c:\program files\Cheat Egnine\".
i rename the file in the folder , maybe because i'm not install it but i use a portable cheatengine ???
Old   #164

i found a new address when you got anuhat set on

Flying : 951068738
standing : 1448370496

if working , thanks plz . LOL
Old   #165

The speedhack thingy, doesn't it work anylonger or what?
It disconnects me after like 3-5secs

Closed Thread

Tags
cheat engine, hack, infinte aion