Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheat Engine Infinite aion speed hack nad others

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by glasha View Post
how about change number of money or another items ?
"Hide" = 1331439680 this adress not find, and adress for run speed wrong too
You can change the money ingame but it is only Client side. So say you have 500K. And you change it to 999KK. And you go to the warehouse to deposit money. The max money you can only deposit is 500K because the money in Aion is Server Sided. The server controls the money.

I'm pretty sure Hide can only be used with Scouts. I'm not sure myself because i have never tried it. And the address for Run Speed is right. You're doing it wrong. First search the Address that is given to you on the original post. Use a buff or a running scroll to make you run faster. Go back to Cheat engine and on the pull down that says " EXACT " change it to "Increased Value" or something like that. And then hit " Next Search " and the code should appear. If not, disable the buff and then go back to Cheat engine and select " Decreased Value " and hit next search again. Repeat the steps until you find the correct code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis View Post
hmm i have Vista 64bit....
the first time the attack hack works fine (with 2 adress) ..then(after restart of Aion) i have only one adress ...i know thats the adress of the attack speed but ..im forzen it and change the value but dont work any more :P ...
im tried to do some other value types ..8bit...2bit...nothing works -_-
Vassils. leave the value type on default * 4bit i think * What you're doing wrong is, every time you restart AION or every time you teleport to a different city. For example, Pandaemonium to Morheim or Altgard to Brusthonin. You have to research the values again. To research the values again, you have to CLOSE cheat engine and OPEN it again and then RESEARCH the values again with the "MEMORY SCAN OPTION " selected on "ALL".

Old   #107

Found by rashi
If you have 64bit system then you must do this step:
In the middle of the Cheat Engine window there is a section called "Memory Scan Options", in this select "All". Now you should be able to find more values.

dont saw this part! ^^
thx! :*

Old   #108

i tried the runnig speed...it worked to perfection :-)...but i can never seem to get the attack speed to work...im trying it with a sin but no luck.....any help will be appreciated:
1)i take off all my gears
2) type for attack speed number (ex: 1.4 = 1400)
3) change weapons (ex: 1800)
4) do a "next" scan for decrease/increase (have tried both) and
5) i get a zero result
Old   #109

how i can find adress for change run speed ?

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by edd198 View Post
i tried the runnig speed...it worked to perfection :-)...but i can never seem to get the attack speed to work...im trying it with a sin but no luck.....any help will be appreciated:
1)i take off all my gears
2) type for attack speed number (ex: 1.4 = 1400)
3) change weapons (ex: 1800)
4) do a "next" scan for decrease/increase (have tried both) and
5) i get a zero result
No, type in the exact value of 1800.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashi View Post
@jjoonnjj
did u tried the Wings Cooldown on Skills?
Yes it dident work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #111

Can you explain step of step how you can wear lvl 50 items with lvl 28¿?¿?
Old   #112

i finally got both the running/attack speed to work..a bit different from the way it was described here. The only thing is that attack speed just remove the animation from skills, it doesnt actually make u attack any faster. Its the same effect as the "no animation" hack. but at least im happy i got it to work :-)
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedavidinator View Post
You can change the money ingame but it is only Client side. So say you have 500K. And you change it to 999KK. And you go to the warehouse to deposit money. The max money you can only deposit is 500K because the money in Aion is Server Sided. The server controls the money.

I'm pretty sure Hide can only be used with Scouts. I'm not sure myself because i have never tried it. And the address for Run Speed is right. You're doing it wrong. First search the Address that is given to you on the original post. Use a buff or a running scroll to make you run faster. Go back to Cheat engine and on the pull down that says " EXACT " change it to "Increased Value" or something like that. And then hit " Next Search " and the code should appear. If not, disable the buff and then go back to Cheat engine and select " Decreased Value " and hit next search again. Repeat the steps until you find the correct code.
did as you said ... step by step ... put address (268,435,520), use search-> i FIND much ADRESS's, using buff (for running), open CE, click to "Increased", after buff end click "decreased" = I have found many addresses but no one did not affect the running ...
Old   #114

can you give me a teleport code??

so i can tele, my chart out of jail?
Old   #115

i don't can use cheat engine for Aion viet, u have bypass game guard?
tks.
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by joonolove View Post
i don't can use cheat engine for Aion viet, u have bypass game guard?
tks.
you cant use CE ? you need kill GG ? read forum and use SEARCH and you can find How Kill GG!! but not in this topic

Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasha View Post
you cant use CE ? you need kill GG ? read forum and use SEARCH and you can find How Kill GG!! but not in this topic

kill GG no working
I deleted GG folder (Aion Viet/bin32/GameGuard) but the game still works
I think Aion Viet not use game guard
this is Aion Clinet of AionViet
p/s: sorry my english is not good
Attached Files
File Type: rar Aionviet.rar (274.5 KB, 75 views)
Old   #118

I dont know how long u are going to take to answer me, but here i go...

I managed to do the Atack Speed hack, which is kind of useless for me, since i am a Chanter, but i couldnt do the Runing Speed hack..... These values you gave, they are for every Aion or just that Infinity one ?
Another thing i was thinking, since the game is so poor defended, maybe finding the values of Damage would allow us to change it as well....
Old   #119

yea i cant find the address on fgames aion or gamesaion to ..

i scan it 1500 it say and than next scan 1400 . no address appear ..

i do rashi tutor to ..
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurso View Post
I dont know how long u are going to take to answer me, but here i go...

I managed to do the Atack Speed hack, which is kind of useless for me, since i am a Chanter, but i couldnt do the Runing Speed hack..... These values you gave, they are for every Aion or just that Infinity one ?
Another thing i was thinking, since the game is so poor defended, maybe finding the values of Damage would allow us to change it as well....
I have 3 private servers and the speed hack is the same for all of them, if you have somthing equipt that effects the speed such as a an item or a buff the value will be diffrent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joddy View Post
yea i cant find the address on fgames aion or gamesaion to ..

i scan it 1500 it say and than next scan 1400 . no address appear ..

i do rashi tutor to ..
I have gamerzaion and its the same.
You have to scan what your attack speed is, so take of all your items and type in the value you got then equipt a weapon and put in the value and click next scan.

If a server doesnt have Game Guard but when you run cheat engine aion closes, go to the aion main folder and rename "Cheat Engine" to "Cats" and then run cheat engine.(This should work because they seearch for a process called Cheat Engine but if oyu change the name they wont find it.

Should i seperate the video to show only 1 hack insted of showing them all, post is you want me to?

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
cheat engine, hack, infinte aion