Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheat Engine Infinite aion speed hack nad others

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
ahh ok ic, but if you equipt say a bow into a chest slot, will the chest stats still be there or will it disapear? and basicly you know o.o. Sorry i understand how your doing it i just dont understand exactly what happens.

Old   #77

Yeah, never use this in public lol. You got to be sneaky about it. Same with the ATKSpeed. If you don't want to use that in public. Just don't make your ATKSPEED super fast. Make it seem more realistic by instead of your 2.8 Polearm. Change the ATKSPEED to 2.4

Or my Staff is 2.0 I sometimes change it to 1.5

Old   #78

Yeah, never use this in public lol. You got to be sneaky about it. Same with the ATKSpeed. If you don't want to use that in public. Just don't make your ATKSPEED super fast. Make it seem more realistic by instead of your 2.8 Polearm. Change the ATKSPEED to 2.4

Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by roachboy11 View Post
ahh ok ic, but if you equipt say a bow into a chest slot, will the chest stats still be there or will it disapear? and basicly you know o.o. Sorry i understand how your doing it i just dont understand exactly what happens.
If you eqipt a bow as chest it will thin you have 1 bow and the bow slot and 1 bow in the chest slot, chest armour wont work because its taken over by a bow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedavidinator View Post

Yes

Old   #80

ahh ok i get it so basicly, what your meant to do is put it in helmet slots,earing and necklace slot's, useless things that dont really make that much of a difference?. well if you need a tester tell me cant wait to try it out considering im a sorcerer if my orb was in 3 places the magic boost would be insane . tell me if you have any luck and if you do need a tester send me a pm, what i search for/offsets pointers . good luck
Old   #81

Quote:
ahh ok i get it so basicly, what your meant to do is put it in helmet slots,earing and necklace slot's, useless things that dont really make that much of a difference?. well if you need a tester tell me cant wait to try it out considering im a sorcerer if my orb was in 3 places the magic boost would be insane . tell me if you have any luck and if you do need a tester send me a pm, what i search for/offsets pointers . good luck
Ok, im very busy so its taking time, i may not beable to find it so dont give me too much hope.
Old   #82

haha well, if youve found a little bit of it then im sure it wont be that hard to find the rest and dw im not expecting it now, you have a life its not like you need to do it xD. Do it when you have the time and i will test it whenever and again good luck (: .
Old   #83

just woke up, any good news?,
Old   #84

Quote:
just woke up, any good news?,
Nope. lol
Old   #85

Haha kk, Btw people if your a class with casting time, clerics chanters spiritmasters and sorc's if you cast a casting time spell with attack speed hack on then try and cast another it wont let you for 2-5 seconds so you have to time it right
Old   #86

Quote:
Haha kk, Btw people if your a class with casting time, clerics chanters spiritmasters and sorc's if you cast a casting time spell with attack speed hack on then try and cast another it wont let you for 2-5 seconds so you have to time it right
Yeah, thats why im a gladiator they only have 2 skills that involve casting time.
Old   #87

well i got a :
Asmo:
Level 32 Ranger
Level 28 Templar (Brother's)
Level 19 Chanter (Brother's)
Level 22 Assassin
Elyos:
Level 22 Sorcerer
Level 21 Gladiator

Low level i know but.. going for my daeva set
i would be on my ranger but it's asmodian sadly and the server is ****
Old   #88

For me not worked from infinite aion .... Win7 x64
Old   #89

im trying to modifiy weapon stats.
Old   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasha View Post
For me not worked from infinite aion .... Win7 x64

Did you read the first Original Post? You have to select " ALL " on the Search function so that you search for more addresses.

Closed Thread

Tags
cheat engine, hack, infinte aion