Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheat Engine Infinite aion speed hack nad others

Closed Thread

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
speedhack works fine . but the cooldown of the attacks is sick.

is there a way to speed up gathering or boost up the gather skills?
i mean gather äther or other things.

is it possible to change the tp of an gladi or templer?

Old   #257

I got the attack speed working without a problem, but when I followed the directions for the flight cooldown, no dice. It's there an easier way to do this?

I tried checking for the increase in the "speed" value but that didn't work.
I tried a search for an unknown value, then then pressed fly, and looked for and increased value (you know how it goes to 10s), but that failed, then did what the tutorial said about looking for decreasing values as you were flying, and that just doesn't work for me.

Could you break down the steps a little more, maybe slow it down. I tried to glide a huge distance, but my 2nd search STILL took longer than my flight did (glide). I'd say that's a FAIL right there.

Any way to speed up the spell cooldowns?, I'd attack like a machine gun then.

I'm not interested in bots, just the fun hacks you can do while playing. Of course, I do this stuff while questing when no one is around.

Thanks for the initial hacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis View Post
cheat engine dont work at me if i have aion at the same time running ...why?
Did you change the name of CheatEngine.exe to CE.exe (or such)?
If not Aion detects it.

Old   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoonnjj View Post
Use the atk speed hack, you acn use skills very fast but u just normal attack.
No, but all you need to do is equipt a poleaxe or bow level 50 and earings, boots, gloves and you will do lots of damae, i did this with earings, a level 50 bow and i was only elvel 28, i dident know how i did it tho lol.

that does happen to me, but that 1 address does work when i cahnge it to 100 and freze it...
Keep in mind there are seperate addresses for each hand. if you are on a character with a 2 hander you will only have one address. if you have 2 weapons or 1h/shield it will have 2 addresses.

Also. A tip to locate these addresses if you dont have any items that u can remove to chance weapons speed. You can just type in your weapon speed, scan, remove your weapon, scan for changed and it always comes down to 1 or 2 in just 2 steps.

I would really like some offsets for these but when do "see what writes/access" it doesnt crash but nothing comes up on the window. its blank and even when i change gear or attack it stays blank.
Old   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuskb View Post
Keep in mind there are seperate addresses for each hand. if you are on a character with a 2 hander you will only have one address. if you have 2 weapons or 1h/shield it will have 2 addresses.

Also. A tip to locate these addresses if you dont have any items that u can remove to chance weapons speed. You can just type in your weapon speed, scan, remove your weapon, scan for changed and it always comes down to 1 or 2 in just 2 steps.

I would really like some offsets for these but when do "see what writes/access" it doesnt crash but nothing comes up on the window. its blank and even when i change gear or attack it stays blank.
umm doesnt the speed adress show up green in CE ?

try Game.dll+A8250C

green adresses are static i think

edit: sorry... its the black one... i just tested... ill have a look later

Old   #260

Hey Guys

i have a Problem with all LoL

i have Ceat engine 5.6 (attack Delay works very nice)
and i try all but i can´t make my attack Speed faster why?

can some one help me what programm i need and how i can do this =)

i really need help ;P

thx
Old   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonillius View Post
Revolution engine gives me blue screen if i run it in admin mode, otherwise it gives kicall error or something and its because I am _not_ running it in admin mode.. So I think it doesnt work on vista/ win7 =(
Blue screen is bad, its known as the blue screen of death. (search it on goole)
Old   #262

well mine CE automatically freezes whe i start aion.. ( Infiniteaion)
Old   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by cata080 View Post
well mine CE automatically freezes whe i start aion.. ( Infiniteaion)
Same with mine problem and i renamed cheat angine and all and it freze any solutions?
Old   #264

guys ...use revolution engine ...works perfect!
Old   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshuuuu View Post
guys ...use revolution engine ...works perfect!
Revolution engine not working for me on Infinite Aion for attack speed hack. For attack speed hack I get the 2 addresses but what I can modify is the animation. The real attack speed stays the same. I tried searching for other addresses by using initial unknown value, then placing the weapond on and off to make differences on attack speed. I used for next scans "increased value", "Decreased value'", and "unchanged value". I ended up like with 80 addresses. Some of these addresses change when you crit, and have to do with the slots you have on your bag and on equipped items. These could help someone researching to hack 100% crit or for someone trying to place equip items on different slots (other than intended by game).

The thing here is that I can't identify the exact addresses that manage attack speed and I think that if attack speed does not correspond with the animation, the attack speed hack will not work. Does someone know how to cancel animations? It would be easier to find a speed hack if we eliminate the animations off the equation. I once used a hack from Sorien that did this on Rohan, but he modified the client (in our case the aion.bin).

Any suggestions?
Old   #266

yeah crit or damage hack would be rly good.

i tested the speed hack against normal attack speed and i don´t see any difference.
the biggest problem of this speedhack is the cooldown of the attacks , that´s make the speedhack unuseable.

i tried to search for a tp (health) adress but can´t rly find some and i don´t know how to search for it

hope someone find more hacks or adresses that can be hacked.
Old   #267

Is there anyway to speedhack w/o having to do the second step?
Let's say I'm a level 1, with no speed buffs & can't fly.. any solution?
Old   #268

did any one notice that the attack speed value always changed every time you teleport or died? so you will have to scan it again T_T.

And did any one of you have already tried to hack the flight time, to freeze it maybe. So you can flying all day and gathering aether. I've tried it and can't get to it, my method is
- while still standing i scan for 0 value 4 bytes
- then i flight, scan for 1 value 4 bytes ( i assume fly is 1, don't fly is o )
- then i scan for decreased value as my flight time reduce over time
- i used the flight potion and scan for increased value
- and blank...no addresses at my CE T_T

For any CE expert here can you point me the right direction ^_^

Thx and sorry 4 my bad english
Old   #269

this works on a private server?
Old   #270

Hab alles so wie im Video beschrieben gemacht, aber was genau soll das jetzt bringen? Habs mit nem' lvl 1 Char gemacht und keinen Unterschied bemerkt. Dachte der CD von dem Skill verschwindet dann oder die AtkSpeed wird erhöht? Aber der Schlägt in den selben Zeitintervall zu, wie vorher.

Closed Thread

Tags
cheat engine, hack, infinte aion