Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Cheat Engine Infinite aion speed hack nad others

Closed Thread
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 4
well im not trying speed hack but i tried attack speed and it didnt work so



roachboy11 is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 6
I have Windows 7 64 Bit. I had the " One " code issue. Where if you searched up your weapon speed and than your regular atk speed. You would only get 1 code.

Well that was with my Chanter. And it didn't work.

BUT, i just made a gladiator and believe it or not, after searching its ATK speed again. 2 CODES CAME UP!

Maybe these codes are different for different classes. I'm not sure but it would be awesome if you can find one for chanters? <3


thedavidinator is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedavidinator View Post
I have Windows 7 64 Bit. I had the " One " code issue. Where if you searched up your weapon speed and than your regular atk speed. You would only get 1 code.

Well that was with my Chanter. And it didn't work.

BUT, i just made a gladiator and believe it or not, after searching its ATK speed again. 2 CODES CAME UP!

Maybe these codes are different for different classes. I'm not sure but it would be awesome if you can find one for chanters? <3
you sure? ive a gladi too and i doesnt work.. which lvl is your gladi?
and which weapon do you use?

edit: and you havent posted that it works on your gladi..
manuela1234 is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 3
i managed to get 2 adresses only one time on a 64bit system. Playing assassin btw.

Somehow it doesnt works anymore, iam doin the exact steps like i did before but that shieet dont wanna work again


rashi is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashi View Post
i managed to get 2 adresses only one time on a 64bit system. Playing assassin btw.

Somehow it doesnt works anymore, iam doin the exact steps like i did before but that shieet dont wanna work again
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedavidinator View Post
I have Windows 7 64 Bit. I had the " One " code issue. Where if you searched up your weapon speed and than your regular atk speed. You would only get 1 code.

Well that was with my Chanter. And it didn't work.

BUT, i just made a gladiator and believe it or not, after searching its ATK speed again. 2 CODES CAME UP!

Maybe these codes are different for different classes. I'm not sure but it would be awesome if you can find one for chanters? <3

Ok maby it was just chance that you got 2 addresses did they work?
jjoonnjj is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoonnjj View Post
Ok maby it was just chance that you got 2 addresses did they work?
The first time i tried -> yeah they worked, i had speed hack and speed atk.

On the next day i wanted to do it again (same steps, used ur vid) but wasnt able to find both adress. Now it only finds one adress, tried finding the second but lmao no way
rashi is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 6
Yes it did work on the Gladiator, ATK Speed was INSANE lol. But it only worked once like Rashi stated.

The first time i tried it on my Gladiator, i found 2 addresses and it worked. But later on when i tried it again, it only found 1 address and it wouldn't work.

Could be something to do with Windows 7 64 Bit. Wouldn't doubt it, but i want it working for my Chanter xD but everytime i try it on my chanter i only find 1 address.
thedavidinator is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedavidinator View Post
Yes it did work on the Gladiator, ATK Speed was INSANE lol. But it only worked once like Rashi stated.

The first time i tried it on my Gladiator, i found 2 addresses and it worked. But later on when i tried it again, it only found 1 address and it wouldn't work.

Could be something to do with Windows 7 64 Bit. Wouldn't doubt it, but i want it working for my Chanter xD but everytime i try it on my chanter i only find 1 address.
Ok, the value must change or somthing i wish i could try some stuff out but i dont have a 64bit system sorry.
jjoonnjj is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 6
Its all good, all that matters is that the hack does indeed work.
thedavidinator is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 3
i think i found the solution , at least it worked for me
click "all" at "Memory Scan options" and it should work!
rashi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashi View Post
i think i found the solution , at least it worked for me
click "all" at "Memory Scan options" and it should work!
YEUP!, just tried it, With " ALL " selected, it works!
thedavidinator is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashi View Post
i think i found the solution , at least it worked for me
click "all" at "Memory Scan options" and it should work!
Ok thanks, i will add this to first post xD
*With credit from you*
jjoonnjj is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 6
Is there a way to hack Crit? Or is that server sided also?
thedavidinator is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Received Thanks: 67
its works when i atk a mob ??
tigerfire is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedavidinator View Post
Is there a way to hack Crit? Or is that server sided also?
You can hack crit by eqipting items i.e. a bow gives you +5 crit, eqipt it as ring, neckless, boots, armour ect. this also increses your attack, im currently trying to find out how to equipt items into the wrong slots.


jjoonnjj is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
cheat engine, hack, infinte aion



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Speed Hack PH with no Cheat engine
PS: im not good with English so im making this in "ALMOST" tagalog version :D Speed hack with no CE, NO DC! 1st: Mag hanap kau ng bypass for GG...
129 Replies - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Cheat Engine and Infinite Aion- how to get it to work?
Hi all! I have the lastest versionof CE, and everytime I activate in while in IA the CE freezes. Does anyone how to get it to work? thanks
5 Replies - Aion Private Server
How to speed hack with cheat engine
ok, please note that this maybe wont work on retail anymore but attleast on private servers, AND you can get banned!;) 1. download cheat engine...
3 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates
Cheat Engine speed hack !
Deutsch : Also hier ist eine kleine erklärung wie man einen speed hack herstellen kann : 1. Ihr geht unter diesen link und ladet euch Cheat...
65 Replies - Archlord



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.