Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheat Engine Infinite aion speed hack nad others

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoonnjj View Post
You can hack crit by eqipting items i.e. a bow gives you +5 crit, eqipt it as ring, neckless, boots, armour ect. this also increses your attack, im currently trying to find out how to equipt items into the wrong slots.

Hmm, i'll try and give it a go at it myself.

Other than that, a side note.

When using Windows 7 64 Bit and switching the Search function to " ALL ". When you teleport to another part of the map, besides flying........your hacks won't work anymore. And your search function will only bring up 1 Address afterwards. Its recommended that when you do leave the area you're in. Close CheatEngine and reopen it and select on " All " again and do the searches for addresses again. This will give you 2 addresses again.

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedavidinator View Post

When using Windows 7 64 Bit and switching the Search function to " ALL ". When you teleport to another part of the map, besides flying........your hacks won't work anymore. And your search function will only bring up 1 Address afterwards. Its recommended that when you do leave the area you're in. Close CheatEngine and reopen it and select on " All " again and do the searches for addresses again. This will give you 2 addresses again.
Yea, iv tryed finding the offsets for speed hack i only managed to find the offset for Z.Position.

Old   #63

Its too much work looking for the offset lol. Just reopen Cheat Engine in my opinion xD. Takes like what? 10 seconds? lol.
Old   #64

Quote:
Its too much work looking for the offset lol. Just reopen Cheat Engine in my opinion xD. Takes like what? 10 seconds? lol.
true true, now we have to find the Cooldown adresses of the different skills and everything is fine

Old   #65

What if my swords together add 19% Attack Speed? Also, my boots add 22% Speed, can I get a code for these?
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcnguyen View Post
What if my swords together add 19% Attack Speed? Also, my boots add 22% Speed, can I get a code for these?
It shouldn't matter.

Equip the Swords and then look at what your ATK SPEED says.

For example with the 19% if it says 1.43 or w/e. Type in the search box on Cheatengine for 1430 and then Unequip the sword and search 1500 and then you should get 2 Addresses. In which you add both addresses and change the values to w/e you like.

If you're still confused, just equip a regular sword with no extra stats just to see what the speed is. And do what i said up there ^^^^^^^^

When you're equipping the weapon and searching, it doesn't make your weapon faster, i mean it does, but you're just helping CheatEngine with the searches for the Addresses that you want.

I hope that helped a little lol.
Old   #67

Quote:
It shouldn't matter.

Equip the Swords and then look at what your ATK SPEED says.

For example with the 19% if it says 1.43 or w/e. Type in the search box on Cheatengine for 1430 and then Unequip the sword and search 1500 and then you should get 2 Addresses. In which you add both addresses and change the values to w/e you like.

If you're still confused, just equip a regular sword with no extra stats just to see what the speed is. And do what i said up there ^^^^^^^^

When you're equipping the weapon and searching, it doesn't make your weapon faster, i mean it does, but you're just helping CheatEngine with the searches for the Addresses that you want.

I hope that helped a little lol.
I followed all step and work!!! And how can increase the damage¿?¿?¿?
I incresed the atack but the damage is the same
And increase of the number of kinah but change only the number not really coins.
So...can we modific the base stats like, life ,strong...??
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrash View Post
I followed all step and work!!! And how can increase the damage¿?¿?¿?
I incresed the atack but the damage is the same
And increase of the number of kinah but change only the number not really coins.
So...can we modific the base stats like, life ,strong...??
If you equipt weapons as earing and boots ect.
Old   #69

¬¬ with cheat engine!!!xD
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrash View Post
¬¬ with cheat engine!!!xD
There must be a way!
Old   #71

I change the number of kinah and be real coins when i store in warehouse
Old   #72

Quote:

Sorry people this does work on retail i didnt realise windows 7 64 bit was bugged so , very happy i found this but i wouldnt use it in public not sure what might happen

cant wait for the attack/crit hack going to be amazing, will keep checking up
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by roachboy11 View Post
cant wait for the attack/crit hack going to be amazing, will keep checking up
That might never happen, it would be so easy to do it with wpepro but its make Aion crash
Old   #74

but you said something about placing weapons into item slots? any luck on that
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by roachboy11 View Post
but you said something about placing weapons into item slots? any luck on that
Yea, when you eqipt somthing a value must change to say its equipt or, say earing have a value of 3 and boots have a value of 5, change the value of 5 to 3 and you can eqipt boots as a earing. thats what i am trying to find out.

Closed Thread

Tags
cheat engine, hack, infinte aion