Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion_Inject V 0.1 | Speed Hack |

Discussion on Aion_Inject V 0.1 | Speed Hack | within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/03/2010, 08:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pako23 View Post
hi, and thx but i have a pb: infi aion lauch great , but ingame the Pause/break button keyboard doesn'tmake appear anything, so i can't write: \g_minfov 150, what s the pb?
thx
Use the custom exe i did and posted in this thread.. the first download and follow the instructions.. everything is included in the exe.. you only need to launch that .exe file 1 time it will automatically delete your system.cfg file in your aion folder and make a new custom system.ovr that i had set and also auto extracts all the files needed for speedhacking.. Then use the second .exe so it won't keep on deleting your system.cfg everytime u play or if u want to do that manually, delete your system.cfg in aion installation folder and make your own system.ovr.. Follow fyyre's ovr (found at and ) to enable that hidden console.. Basically u need "con_disable_console = "0" " command in the system.ovr file..Just edit your system.ovr file with notepad and add that command..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualStrike View Post
k, I downloaded your exe, and put in the aion folder, it launch aion but , show this :

Aion_Inject
Stopped working
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Im doing smth wrong?
Im using Win7 64x
For the time being it only works on x32 bit system.. both custom exe and the .dll file that is included..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesarn View Post
I play on Atomix Aion does this works? or can I get a custom launcher if I could would be awesome also does this speeds up atk speed too?
PM me your Atomix Aion launcher or add me on MSN.. Might need Atomix's login server ip to make u the launcher.. Just i did for for Moonlight Aion.. It works on your walk speed and for avoiding mobs at high speed since mobs are server sided and they are set at a limit speed on the server files.. As for skills, delay time, cooldown time, u need to test those if it works for u.. sometimes it works by following the gametime (which also gets fast) sometimes it doesn't...You can use UCE or cheatengine to get the correct Array of byte/code to change the value and bypass all the skills delay time/cool down..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2010, 10:40   #32

I PMed you the info also I added you on msn earlier.
Old 04/03/2010, 13:52   #33

hello, so it s better DR8BREED
in fact ovr disappear after i launch your exe, so no , before it disapear, i edit it, and created another one , and it stay now in the aion folder.
I lauch the second exe, in game pause break key make appear the command line ,minfov 150 work, i have a zoom out but after what i have to do for speedhack? i tried to kill mob but it s the same speed, what i have to do next?
** i m on seven 64 bits, and it seems working for me***
Old 04/03/2010, 17:51   #34

ok in fact injector don't load on 64bit i try on a 32 bit OS
Old 04/03/2010, 20:51   #35

ok it work on vista 32bit;
but when i used for example 10 or 20 or 100, and try to down an elite 44 (i m 46) i died rapidly and mob life down a little, does mob hit me more faster as well?
Old 04/03/2010, 22:49   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pako23 View Post
ok it work on vista 32bit;
but when i used for example 10 or 20 or 100, and try to down an elite 44 (i m 46) i died rapidly and mob life down a little, does mob hit me more faster as well?
Mob usually have a set speed on the server side file (If u have ever make a private server game, u'll come across one with all the mob speed, attack, hp, exp it gives, what it drops etc settings. It's also what a GM and Dev of the game sets or edits it in order to make some cool ingame events). Not fully sure if it does speed up the mob since your the only one (client-side) that moves faster instead of server (server-side) though but if your attacks have like 1-2secs delay time u just might have a chance against them.. Try avoid getting hit by moving backwards since u move faster then them and also try messing around with your sleep time and speed on the hack itself.. Every little thing counts

P.S: Try moving backwards and avoid getting hit in a pvp battle..Your opponent would sure go nuts chasing u.. xD
Old 04/03/2010, 23:16   #37

@dr8breed

yes i was that guy. its all working now (speed hack).
Old 04/04/2010, 00:57   #38

Chordsnos how is it working for you? you only move faster? or atk/delay faster too?
Old 04/04/2010, 03:27   #39

@dr8breed

Thanx mate for a job well done, but sadly it only works on 32bit XP, i have to go outside to a computer cafe to be able to use this, im using win7 64bit so it doesnt work to my PC, im really hoping that this can be use on 64bit OS
Old 04/04/2010, 18:02   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinfinium View Post
@dr8breed

Thanx mate for a job well done, but sadly it only works on 32bit XP, i have to go outside to a computer cafe to be able to use this, im using win7 64bit so it doesnt work to my PC, im really hoping that this can be use on 64bit OS
Appreciate the comment there =) .. I'll update everyone once 64bit version is done..
Old 04/04/2010, 19:33   #41

DR, when will the exe for atomix be ready?
Old 04/04/2010, 22:12   #42

what is the function of sleeptime?
Old 04/05/2010, 05:22   #43

What class is best to use with Speedhack? I notice the autoattacks happen at regular intervals. And the skill cooldowns are server-side. So setting your speed to 800, I dont see any real benefit?
Old 04/05/2010, 15:43   #44

Old 04/05/2010, 18:32   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesarn View Post
DR, when will the exe for atomix be ready?
I'll update you through pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by l17l View Post
Try use just the .dll and a different injector instead of using the custom exe or Aion_Inject
Closed Thread