Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Aion_Inject V 0.1 | Speed Hack |

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 114
Aion_Inject V 0.1 | Speed Hack |

Aion_Inject V 0.1

This hack includes Speed Hack, works for all versions of aion. Not sure about the retail one.
Hopefully for the next version to have something of a better hack such as god mode. Next version won’t be released for some time as I am still learning programming. Once I am more advanced ill be happy to release more for everyone on ggcrcbypass and elitepvper.


You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Download Link: or

Virus Scan:
Code:
[ArcaVir] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing
	[F-Secure Anti-Virus] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing
[A-Squared] 	
2010-03-28 [COLOR="Red"]Trojan-Dropper!IK[/COLOR]
	[G DATA] 	
2010-03-28 Found nothing
[Avast! antivirus] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing
	[Ikarus] 	
2010-03-27 [COLOR="Red"]Trojan-Dropper[/COLOR]
[Grisoft AVG Anti-Virus] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing
	[Kaspersky Anti-Virus] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing
[Avira AntiVir] 	
2010-03-26 Found nothing
	[ESET NOD32] 	
2010-03-26 Found nothing
[Softwin BitDefender] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing
	[Panda Antivirus] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing
[ClamAV] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing
	[Quick Heal] 	
2010-03-26 Found nothing
[CPsecure] 	
2010-03-28 Found nothing
	[Sophos] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing
[Dr.Web] 	
2010-03-28 Found nothing
	[VirusBlokAda VBA32] 	
2010-03-26 Found nothing
[Frisk F-Prot Antivirus] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing
	[VirusBuster] 	
2010-03-27 Found nothing

Created By; Wk-Flaffera/ Ai0n


Btw the song on this program is a joke xD, Im Going to be honest this is 100% virus free.



ai0n is offline  
Thanks
114 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 109
Nice one m8.. Tested and worked =D.. Happens i have a speedhack.dll from cheatengine and the gui after injection looks almost like yours lol..


-Just sharing-

Also works ->>
-Just rename the DLL file to " Aion_Inject " same as the exe and put in same folder.. both above and this dll works on games or anything u want to speed up if you got a good injector or use processhacker


dr8breed is offline  
Thanks
16 Users
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8breed View Post
Nice one m8.. Tested and worked =D.. Happens i have a speedhack.dll from cheatengine and the gui after injection looks almost like yours lol..


-Just sharing-

Also works ->>
-Just rename the DLL file to " Aion_Inject " same as the exe and put in same folder.. both above and this dll works on games or anything u want to speed up if you got a good injector or use processhacker
did you tested it in retail ?

avira show it to me : Aion_Inject.exe TR/Drop.MSIL.Agent.dad
DualStrike is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualStrike View Post
did you tested it in retail ?

avira show it to me : Aion_Inject.exe TR/Drop.MSIL.Agent.dad

Yep..tried and both works.. Dced before but what i did was set my own injector to auto inject or use ai0n's injector and set the speed to 1 and just to be sure it works, i change to speed 20 to see if everything moves fast and back to 1 at login screen. Once im good ingame and everything already loads up i'd change the speed up to 20 and sure enough i'll run like a loon lol..


There's also a trick on how to do it on some servers to avoid disconnection by deleting the system.cfg in aion folder and making your own customised system.ovr and then the speedhack comes in


dr8breed is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Does this work with offical Aion US?
I unzipped the file.
After injection. the speed adjusting window didnt show up
starboy991 is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 9
any1 else tested this ? OP got a new account and only 2 comments witch make me kinda curious :3 + he got 2 thanks from 2 random accounts with 0 comments that got created today...

just sayin
12gaugee is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 5
Waiting comments from long registered members..
Rost.X is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
ummm, i tired both ai0n and dr8breed's dll, but it doesn't do anything. I tried several speed: 5,10,200,2000... but nothing happened... Is there anything that i need to download besides the link posted? game settings?
I tested on Infinite Aion.
Thanks,
w0k3r is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0k3r View Post
ummm, i tired both ai0n and dr8breed's dll, but it doesn't do anything. I tried several speed: 5,10,200,2000... but nothing happened... Is there anything that i need to download besides the link posted? game settings?
I tested on Infinite Aion.
Thanks,
I'll send you the trick to do it in InfiniteA
dr8breed is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 12
Works on the private server I play on

Thanks. Is there any way to disable the feature in Aion which automatically disconnects you after 24 hours of gameplay? This speed hack also speeds up that timer and every minute or so of running around at very high speeds you get disconnected. I use high speeds to kill boss mobs really fast, and I lower it down to 5 between mobs. I go to 800 to take down bosses in seconds. The thing is I get disconnected every minute or so while doing this. Its just annoying. Well if anyone out there knows how to disable this, please let me know. Thanks again!
cvusid is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 160
Received Thanks: 7
Speed Hack = Bad mojo
newtoallthis is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
@dre8breed

Can you send me a message for infinite Aion too?
I tried it .. workded the first time.. then i dont know what happend and didnt work any more

I figured that it speeds up the game, but it has no effect on the char ... you can see just the clock speeding up :-/
8elo is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Doesen´t work for me. Tried several speeds, nothing changes.
Dark Toolz is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvusid View Post
Thanks. Is there any way to disable the feature in Aion which automatically disconnects you after 24 hours of gameplay? This speed hack also speeds up that timer and every minute or so of running around at very high speeds you get disconnected. I use high speeds to kill boss mobs really fast, and I lower it down to 5 between mobs. I go to 800 to take down bosses in seconds. The thing is I get disconnected every minute or so while doing this. Its just annoying. Well if anyone out there knows how to disable this, please let me know. Thanks again!
800 0.0 lol.. since u are able to speedhack your way in, you can try using antiafk method from the previous forum threads by users or try lowering down your speed to below 800 to just 20.. Do remeber that whenever you use speedhack, your game client will be sending packets to the server fast too.. So if u got slow net speed better to lower it down to avoid disconnection..
dr8breed is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 596
Received Thanks: 170
for the peoples which cant get it to work,how u start it?
what u start first...






whats the name of this song, which start in the injector?


Gangxtar1 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Aion_Inject V 0.2 |SPEED HACK|
#edited by DarkOPM
37 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.