Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion_Inject V 0.1 | Speed Hack |

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
I play on a private srv and this speed hack seemed to be working but... To be more specific I launch aion and the speed hack. I see the window showing the speed and sleeptime tubs but when I change the values (speed 20/sleeptime 5) nothing happens. Do I do smth wrong? Do I have to follow a specific procedure? Plz I would appreciate an answer. Thank u

Old   #47

well this actually sucks cause it only affects ur melee attack. skills cast normally but it affects skill cool-downs (it has 0 and for buff has fast recharge time) but when skill cd is 0 u can't use chains :/ still nothing special only has usage if ur playing as melee char like glad,sin,templar. it would be great to find some dmg hack or unlimited fly time or something like that. cause now this speed hack is good until level 40-45 like after 45 when u have advanced stigmas u can have lots of dmg with skill unless un can use speed hack at 800speed and dont get dc's

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8breed View Post
Appreciate the comment there =) .. I'll update everyone once 64bit version is done..
good lucky , I would really appreciate the 64x ver
Old   #49

ah that sucks i was hoping to be using this on the real server

Old   #50

Speed

Well, I injected, the speed hack works. But does not increase attack speed nor cast time or anything like that. But the log out time/you have been on for blah blah hours does.

Anyone know anything?

Also my cast bar would go quick, but not the actual cast.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedianXL View Post
I play on a private srv and this speed hack seemed to be working but... To be more specific I launch aion and the speed hack. I see the window showing the speed and sleeptime tubs but when I change the values (speed 20/sleeptime 5) nothing happens. Do I do smth wrong? Do I have to follow a specific procedure? Plz I would appreciate an answer. Thank u
Please Reread this forum thread cause i had already posted a tut on how-to.. You can follow the same method given for Infinite Aion but just don't use the exe to play the game, you will be connected to Infinite Aion instead. Follow the method and use your current private server's launcher to login game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddy2 View Post
well this actually sucks cause it only affects ur melee attack. skills cast normally but it affects skill cool-downs (it has 0 and for buff has fast recharge time) but when skill cd is 0 u can't use chains :/ still nothing special only has usage if ur playing as melee char like glad,sin,templar. it would be great to find some dmg hack or unlimited fly time or something like that. cause now this speed hack is good until level 40-45 like after 45 when u have advanced stigmas u can have lots of dmg with skill unless un can use speed hack at 800speed and dont get dc's
Try going on to since they have a nice selections of hacks on what your seeking (Which you'll have to pay in order to use ).. This speedhack is just a basic build and not forgetting your getting DCed is because when you use speedhack, it also affects your gametime ingame to be fast (which is the cause of your DC.. xP ). To go 800 n beyond, try freeze that value (if u know how to), build yourself a custom d3dx9_38.dll without that 30mins afk which works on the server your playing or use fyyre's or simply use an anti-afk program ..
Old   #52

hey DR like Vesarn im playing too aion.atomixro can send me too
Old   #53

Cool Updates For 32-bit Operating System

You must register and activate your account in order to view images. Updates For 32-bit Operating System. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Here's the compiled version of launcher for Atomix, Infinite, Moonlight as requested. System.ovr, Aion_injector and the Speedhack.dll file is all compiled in this exe and will overwrite your default system.ovr with this custom made ovr file..

If u have any problems getting the hidden console to open (pause/break button on keyboard), please delete your current system.cfg in your aion installation folder so that the game will automatically make a new one out of the custom system.ovr file. Do the "\g_minfov 150" trick in the console and zoomout till u can't anymore like what i said in my previous post in this thread. Set the sleeptime to 1 or some people works on sleeptime 5 and go to a lagless place (armor,weapon shop houses etc..without tons of people infront of u) and alt+tab back to the hack, change the speed to your likes and sleeptime then turn it on..

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

For Atomix Aion -

For Infinite Aion -

For Moonlight Aion -
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #54

tnx dr your the man..
Old   #55

why i can't fly?
please help me
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by breack022 View Post
why i can't fly?
please help me
xD . Cause you can't fly in that area.. Try on other flyable areas dude. Glide should work anyhow regardless of a flyable area or not but u need to tab the spacebar fast or change the keymap to other then spacebar..
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8breed View Post
xD . Cause you can't fly in that area.. Try on other flyable areas dude. Glide should work anyhow regardless of a flyable area or not but u need to tab the spacebar fast or change the keymap to other then spacebar..
that map is fylable area dude.. when i run your exe it become not fylable..
atomix aion is free fly
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by breack022 View Post
that map is fylable area dude.. when i run your exe it become not fylable..
atomix aion is free fly
Hmm.. might be the speed was set on too high.. what speed did u set it to be at? did u do a \g_minfov 150? did u set it back to speed 1 and try teleporting back there and see if u can fly?
Old   #59

The 1st time i started this v0.1 it only effected my atacking speed but the 2nd time it effected moving and so. how to make it only atacking speed?
Old   #60

very nice job thx work !

Closed Thread