Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion_Inject V 0.1 | Speed Hack |

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangxtar1 View Post
whats the name of this song, which start in the injector?
Name of song->

Old   #17

anyone know if work on retail version?
thx

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr8breed View Post
800 0.0 lol.. since u are able to speedhack your way in, you can try using antiafk method from the previous forum threads by users or try lowering down your speed to below 800 to just 20.. Do remeber that whenever you use speedhack, your game client will be sending packets to the server fast too.. So if u got slow net speed better to lower it down to avoid disconnection..
I only get disconnected due to the 24 hour limitation thingy that automatically kicks you after 24 straight hours of gameplay on aion. Otherwise its fine. My computer is fast and my connection is ok. I get 10,000 kbps download and 1000 kbps upload. I have a decent connection to the server as well. Thanks for the tips though.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Wink

For those whom have trouble launching the hack and making it work (Only for InfiniteAion Players)

Here's a program i had compiled all together which includes Aion's Injector, speedhack.dll (Modified version with GUI (Graphical User Interface) of cheatengine's speedhack.dll almost like Aion's dll) and a custom system.ovr (which u might need so u can use the speedhack without problems).. All are included inside the exe file.. Just remember to put this inside your Aion Installation Folder cause it will execute Aion.bin from there where it reads the bin32 folder..

First thing first, once u executed the exe file both hack and the game will open.. Login your account per normal and once your ingame press the "pause/break" button on your keyboard and type in this "\g_minfov 150" (without quotes). This will enable u to zoom out more so once you already do that just keep zooming out till you can't zoom out anymore. Then go to a less laggy place (example: weapon/potion shop house) after that switch to the hack and then just change the speed 2 to 10 and slowly raise the speed to whatever you like. For beginners, if you do not know what sleep function does, don't touch and let it be at 5.

Compiled Batch I Did

Code:
ECHO OFF
CLS

:message
ECHO.
ECHO  ----------------------
ECHO    InfiniteAion Launcher Made By CzaR/Dr8breed
ECHO.

ECHO OFF

if exist bin32\aion.bin GOTO bin

if exist bin32\aion.exe GOTO exe

GOTO error

:bin
del system.cfg
start Aion_Inject.exe
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:188.138.16.252 -noauthgg -lang:eng -noweb
ECHO Found and starting Aion.bin
GOTO end

:exe
del system.cfg
start Aion_Inject.exe
start bin32\aion.exe -ip:188.138.16.252 -noauthgg -lang:eng -noweb
echo Found and starting Aion.exe
GOTO end

:error
echo Neither Aion.bin or Aion.exe could be found
echo Please contact me through the forum or on MSN for help
echo.
echo           www.InfiniteAion.com
echo.
pause
exit

:end
ECHO.
echo closing in 3 seconds...
ping localhost -n 3 > nul
EXIT
Took me awhile to sniff up InfiniteAion's login ip. Credits to Aion for the auto injector.. Happy speedhacking

-----------DOWNLOAD------------

::EDIT::

For Advance User's That Already Know How To Make Your Custom System.ovr Or User's Whom Already Done The Above

Basically this one doesn't contain the code "del system.cfg" in the compiled batch exe, so you won't always have to set your graphics option.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

Hi. I've tried it on the Moonlight Aion and i've got disconnected when i logged in. Please Help me! It will be the best when i can attack faster and run faster too. Thanks!
Old   #21

hello there you are I wanted to know if it can be programmed to play on the official server
Old   #22

i tried it and it worked but the problem is i can't fly the private server i play in is free fly every where but after i used this speedhack i can't fly except in towns plz help
Old   #23

Every time I start the program, it crashes automatically. Saying "Auto_Inject has stopped working". I ran it as Administrator also. I'm running Win7 64-bit.
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by chordsnos View Post
Hi. I've tried it on the Moonlight Aion and i've got disconnected when i logged in. Please Help me! It will be the best when i can attack faster and run faster too. Thanks!
Are you the one that added me on msn? Will make for u a custom launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockykeen View Post
i tried it and it worked but the problem is i can't fly the private server i play in is free fly every where but after i used this speedhack i can't fly except in towns plz help
What private server are u playing at and at what speed did u set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazumA101 View Post
Every time I start the program, it crashes automatically. Saying "Auto_Inject has stopped working". I ran it as Administrator also. I'm running Win7 64-bit.
Make sure you have the latest directx drivers and graphic drivers.. Did the game work for you without the speedhack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arminaze View Post
hello there you are I wanted to know if it can be programmed to play on the official server
Depends if you have fyyre's gameguard killer or gameguard bypasser else it won't work. Yep it can be programmed to work in official server. Might just need the official server's login server ip..
Old   #25

I have the latest Directx(directx 11 in dxdiag) and Ati 10.3 drivers.

Edit: Yes, the game does work without the speedhack
Old   #26

Quote:
800 0.0 lol.. since u are able to speedhack your way in, you can try using antiafk method from the previous forum threads by users or try lowering down your speed to below 800 to just 20.. Do remeber that whenever you use speedhack, your game client will be sending packets to the server fast too.. So if u got slow net speed better to lower it down to avoid disconnection..
Setting it to higher speeds only increases walking and daytime. It doesn't increase attack speed... or am i missing something here?

p.s. I'm on the official server
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazumA101 View Post
I have the latest Directx(directx 11 in dxdiag) and Ati 10.3 drivers.

Edit: Yes, the game does work without the speedhack
Then this roots down to 1 prob.. currently x64bit os is not supported only x32 by both the compiled exe version and the .dll file.. Untill i get my hands on my vmware with x64 OSes, i will give an update for x64bit systems or if ai0n codes a new .dll file that works with x64 OS. Also gonna test if this works with a self-signed x64 bit drivers or if reboot with unsigned driver support on x64 bit system..
Old   #28

hi, and thx but i have a pb: infi aion lauch great , but ingame the Pause/break button keyboard doesn'tmake appear anything, so i can't write: \g_minfov 150, what s the pb?
thx
Old   #29

I play on Atomix Aion does this works? or can I get a custom launcher if I could would be awesome also does this speeds up atk speed too?
Old   #30

Quote:
For those whom have trouble launching the hack and making it work (Only for InfiniteAion Players)

Here's a program i had compiled all together which includes Aion's Injector, speedhack.dll (Modified version with GUI (Graphical User Interface) of cheatengine's speedhack.dll almost like Aion's dll) and a custom system.ovr (which u might need so u can use the speedhack without problems).. All are included inside the exe file.. Just remember to put this inside your Aion Installation Folder cause it will execute Aion.bin from there where it reads the bin32 folder..

First thing first, once u executed the exe file both hack and the game will open.. Login your account per normal and once your ingame press the "pause/break" button on your keyboard and type in this "\g_minfov 150" (without quotes). This will enable u to zoom out more so once you already do that just keep zooming out till you can't zoom out anymore. Then go to a less laggy place (example: weapon/potion shop house) after that switch to the hack and then just change the speed 2 to 10 and slowly raise the speed to whatever you like. For beginners, if you do not know what sleep function does, don't touch and let it be at 5.

Compiled Batch I Did

Code:
ECHO OFF
CLS

:message
ECHO.
ECHO    InfiniteAion Launcher Made By CzaR/Dr8breed
ECHO.

ECHO OFF

if exist bin32\aion.bin GOTO bin

if exist bin32\aion.exe GOTO exe

GOTO error

:bin
del system.cfg
start Aion_Inject.exe
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:188.138.16.252 -noauthgg -lang:eng -noweb
ECHO Found and starting Aion.bin
GOTO end

:exe
del system.cfg
start Aion_Inject.exe
start bin32\aion.exe -ip:188.138.16.252 -noauthgg -lang:eng -noweb
echo Found and starting Aion.exe
GOTO end

:error
echo Neither Aion.bin or Aion.exe could be found
echo Please contact me through the forum or on MSN for help
echo.
echo           www.InfiniteAion.com
echo.
pause
exit

:end
ECHO.
echo closing in 3 seconds...
ping localhost -n 3 > nul
EXIT
Took me awhile to sniff up InfiniteAion's login ip. Credits to Aion for the auto injector.. Happy speedhacking

::EDIT::

For Advance User's That Already Know How To Make Your Custom System.ovr Or User's Whom Already Done The Above

Basically this one doesn't contain the code "del system.cfg" in the compiled batch exe, so you won't always have to set your graphics option.
k, I downloaded your exe, and put in the aion folder, it launch aion but , show this :

Aion_Inject
Stopped working
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Im doing smth wrong?
Im using Win7 64x

Closed Thread