Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Maxus Minimax ( Free / open source AION bot)

Closed Thread

Old   #871

elite*gold: 0
Sorry to see you go, you have done some good in the community with your bot/source, however you come off as very cocky. You may well be a white hat hacker, however you dont act it IMHO.

"now i posted a hack for a hack... it was a 7 day trial of the best bot around lvl30 unlocked... i could have easly posted an expoit removing the lvl cap in the bot... well i prolly only caused several new user to that bots forum and not much harm was done... (it was a virus and trojan free hack/exploit as all my releases ever....)"

You should have mentioned you wanted a full version with a time trial, I very well could have made one using a new version of my bot instead of the older Beta 6. But you just went ahead anyways, and did it in a rude manner. You may have hacking skills, but your social ones arnt up there. Also its hard to tell if your hack of a bot is safe ect for most people. Hell your hack's file size is almost the same as my entire bot. Not sure whats up with that.

"the bot i hacked was from a 3rd party page... they only post here
to advertise their URL... they dont even post a direct download...
just advertise their url (which is against the TOS btw....)..."

I posted the full zip file of my demo here, and had a link to my site as well. I didnt just advertise the URL. So hardly against TOS.

Again, I think you'd be great for the aion hacking community if you werent so childish with some of the things you do. It might be a culture thing also considering where you are from, I dont know.

Old   #872

falls einem bekannt ist in welchem Forum sie ihre Arbeit weiterführen, kann er das hier ja mal posten. Die jungs sind spitze und ich würde ihnen in das anrede Forum folgen.

Old   #873

Chefes ftw ! Gimme ur private forum link plox ! i liked ur release and all the effort u put in them. Atleast unlike what Jeune's thinking you guys were nice and always tried to help even if most of the people didn't Donate and even if they were playing private server.
Old   #874

Just gotta say that up until this point both of the chefes have been nothing but helpful and tolerant. I dont think, until now, i have seen an ill word directed at anyone from them over anything. They were both great guys and some of the most helpful coders ive come across.

To call them rude and or cocky is just rude and cocky in itself.

And in all honesty i agree with them 100% Anyone that doesnt is pretty much saying its immoral to hack a hack, and thats just ridiculous.

Forum name: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits.... Dont post on a hacking forum and then complain about being hacked...

Old   #875
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 1684
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,412
Und nur weil ihr die Regeln nicht versteht bin ich jetzt unerfahren. Das ich nicht lache.

Unter Doppelpost fällt es genauso wenn du zwei verschiedene Beiträge hintereinander schreibst. Ob du das ganze nun Flood oder sonstwie nennst ist mir relativ egal. Ich habs dir per PN erklärt was damit gemeint ist. Glaubst du die Editfunktion gibt es nur zum Spaß?

Da Chefes ja eh nicht mehr da ist und hier nur Spam/Flames gepostet werden, kann ich ja closen.

#closed

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread