Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Maxus Minimax ( Free / open source AION bot)

Closed Thread

Old   #286

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Feedback on version 7.7 with latest offsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by organico View Post
It doesnt works on win7 =(
I am sorry to say, but it runs here on 2 machines with Win 7 64bit without major issues.

But I experience problems with one char to get in regeneraten state. It is a Spiritmaster which waits for about 10 secs. untill the char sits down for regeneration. I changed keys to check, if it is a problem with the "-" key, but it is not.

Then I experienced, that the spiritmaster use 3 to 5 times "check if stuck"-function while the pet is going for the mob. I use Planys easy fighting table, where I put at the first line 85% and iun these 15% the pet has to be sent to the mob and beat him down to 85%, so that the char has nothing to do until the mob is bellow 85%. It could happen that the char falls down a cliff while doing 5 times check if stuck. not really amusing

As a feature request I would like to have a button "do not attack Level 1 mob" or something like "do not attack mobs bellow this level = ".

What I experienced as not so convinient is the circumstance, that the bot use the resurection stones instead of going to the obelisc, if you carry them with you. I would like to decied that by option if possible. I was wondering why I was standing in the landscape and not at the obelisc. There is a small workaround for this - don't carry resurection stones with you.

Please understand this as some things I recognized in the last week since I am using this bot. It is really a very nice peace of work and I like it much. Therefor I hope you appreciate the feedback.

Please let me know if you like the comments best in English or in German, because I am not a native english speaker as you can see, but it is more friendly for foreigners.

I am eager to see a running version 8.x.

Old   #287

Meine Geht los, geht den wp lang und killt den ersten Genger den er ins Ziel bekommt. Er balllert einfach die Skillleiste runter wie ichs eingestellt habe. Beim nächsten Gegner setzt er den precast ein. Jedoch keine skills mehr.

Zum Test habe ich die Skills erweitert und alle kopiert. Nun greift er ihn damit an, jedoch nur bis keine skills mehr vorhanden sind.

Kann man nicht einstellen das der BOt für jeden Mot die skills wieder von vorne abspielt sonnst müsste man ja 10000 mal die skillabfolge wiederholen, damit er ne nacht durch farmt.

Old   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by organico View Post
It doesnt works on win7 =(
it does work on win7. run admin und check your offsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosos View Post
I am sorry to say, but it runs here on 2 machines with Win 7 64bit without major issues.

But I experience problems with one char to get in regeneraten state. It is a Spiritmaster which waits for about 10 secs. untill the char sits down for regeneration. I changed keys to check, if it is a problem with the "-" key, but it is not.

Try Using the minimax-style for the fightsequence. if you are having any issues, i may be able to help. never used planys fightsequence before.

Then I experienced, that the spiritmaster use 3 to 5 times "check if stuck"-function while the pet is going for the mob. I use Planys easy fighting table, where I put at the first line 85% and iun these 15% the pet has to be sent to the mob and beat him down to 85%, so that the char has nothing to do until the mob is bellow 85%. It could happen that the char falls down a cliff while doing 5 times check if stuck. not really amusing

As a feature request I would like to have a button "do not attack Level 1 mob" or something like "do not attack mobs bellow this level = ".
as far as i know, the bot wouldnt attack mobs 2 or 3 levels above him. but what do I know ^^

What I experienced as not so convinient is the circumstance, that the bot use the resurection stones instead of going to the obelisc, if you carry them with you. I would like to decied that by option if possible. I was wondering why I was standing in the landscape and not at the obelisc. There is a small workaround for this - don't carry resurection stones with you.

Please understand this as some things I recognized in the last week since I am using this bot. It is really a very nice peace of work and I like it much. Therefor I hope you appreciate the feedback.

Please let me know if you like the comments best in English or in German, because I am not a native english speaker as you can see, but it is more friendly for foreigners.

I am eager to see a running version 8.x.
Old   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaawn1 View Post
Meine Geht los, geht den wp lang und killt den ersten Genger den er ins Ziel bekommt. Er balllert einfach die Skillleiste runter wie ichs eingestellt habe. Beim nächsten Gegner setzt er den precast ein. Jedoch keine skills mehr.

Zum Test habe ich die Skills erweitert und alle kopiert. Nun greift er ihn damit an, jedoch nur bis keine skills mehr vorhanden sind.

Kann man nicht einstellen das der BOt für jeden Mot die skills wieder von vorne abspielt sonnst müsste man ja 10000 mal die skillabfolge wiederholen, damit er ne nacht durch farmt.
Weiß jemand warum er die Skill Abfolge beim nächsten Mob nicht von vore anfgängt, sondern einfach weiter abspielt bis die liste zu ende ist?

Old   #290

8.3 Release Candidate

... ok fixed the Win7 64bit issues ^^; a few mem functions where
F* up ... should run as smooth as 7.7 now...

-> Fight on spot and improved flying are comming with the next
release

-> if you use the fly mode then align your camera horizontaly !! Waagrecht...

let me know how its running ...

Peace
Attached Files
File Type: zip Maxus_MiniMax_8.3_RC.zip (664.9 KB, 76 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #291

as far as i know, the bot wouldnt attack mobs 2 or 3 levels above him. but what do I know ^^

7.7 attacks 1lvl mobs. ! Checked many times.
I just wondered how it possible.
Old   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarek View Post

7.7 attacks 1lvl mobs. ! Checked many times.
I just wondered how it possible.
its a bug in code... attacks lvl1 but skips lvl2 ... lol /slap me if ya want...

its fixed in 8.3 RC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefes View Post
... ok fixed the Win7 64bit issues ^^; a few mem functions where
F* up ... should run as smooth as 7.7 now...

-> Fight on spot and improved flying are comming with the next
release

-> if you use the fly mode then align your camera horizontaly !! Waagrecht...

let me know how its running ...

Peace
Old   #293

Also ich hab ihn mal angetestet Waypoint klappen
jetzt super allerdings unterbricht er immer den EM
Cast....
Old   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaK View Post
Also ich hab ihn mal angetestet Waypoint klappen
jetzt super allerdings unterbricht er immer den EM
Cast....
die Casttime ist ok vom Emcast?

er unterbricht dich falls du irgendwas am casten bist (EMcast hat priorität) ...
läuft als cleric gut ;D

was ist dein Emcast?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #295

Quote:
die Casttime ist ok vom Emcast?

er unterbricht dich falls du irgendwas am casten bist (EMcast hat priorität) ...
läuft als cleric gut ;D

was ist dein Emcast?
Imo, move 8.3 rc download to 1st topic page so ppls can see and downoad it

thx and hf...
Old   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by monisoi View Post
Imo, move 8.3 rc download to 1st topic page so ppls can see and downoad it

thx and hf...
its one page back... if its all running well ill put it on first page
Old   #297

Quote:
its one page back... if its all running well ill put it on first page
infinate server can use this bot ??? before this game crash if use this bot
Old   #298

It'll be great if you'll teach the users on how to manually find the offsets needed to each servers they will be playing.
Old   #299

waypoints klappen plötzlich nicht mehr.. gestern morgen gings noch. habe nichts verändert. übersehe ich etwas?
Old   #300

vll neue mem adressen?

Closed Thread