Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

In-Game Radar (overlay)

Reply
 
Old   #166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
yep christmas present from Ncsoft, need a memory.dll badly



belabibibo is offline  
Old   #167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 7
I just updated the offsets for Aionmemory.dll and everything seems to be working fine.

here are 3 links to download the new version (Source included if you wish to compile it yourself)







scorchingice is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorchingice View Post
I just updated the offsets for Aionmemory.dll and everything seems to be working fine.

here are 3 links to download the new version (Source included if you wish to compile it yourself)





because of auto update, i cant use it
belabibibo is offline  
Old   #169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by belabibibo View Post
because of auto update, i cant use it
OK then Here is a new package with a new Version of both Autoupdate.DLL and Aionmemory.DLL

This will stop autoupdate from overwriting the file.

However it also prevents it from autoupdating so this is only a temp fix until the author makes an official release.

You need to replace both Aionmemory.dll and Autoupdate.dll in your install directory.







scorchingice is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
hmm, something i am doing wrong.
hooked up everything in the menu what shows up in the taskbar.
I installed and the tool runs, but nothing shows up in aion except a little blue cross in the middle of my display.

System: Win7/64
.NET 3.5.1

does anyone have a solution for this ?
or is tool niot usable at the moment ?
dogjalla is offline  
Old   #171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogjalla View Post
hmm, something i am doing wrong.
hooked up everything in the menu what shows up in the taskbar.
I installed and the tool runs, but nothing shows up in aion except a little blue cross in the middle of my display.

System: Win7/64
.NET 3.5.1

does anyone have a solution for this ?
or is tool niot usable at the moment ?
First off you need to goto Aion-radar.com and then click download tab.

Download PetesAionRadar_1.05__setup.exe

Install the program

This was for Aion version 1.5.1.4 and will not work with 1.5.1.7 because the offsets changed, however if you download Radar Package.zip from the links in my above post, then unzip it, then from the unzipped folder you copy Aionmemory.DLL and Autoupdate.DLL to the petes aion radar installation folder making sure to overwrite the existing files, this should work fine for you.

This is for sure working on Windows 7 64 bit with Aion 1.5.1.7 US servers.
scorchingice is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Bonjour
My screen in grey with a ATI4850. How can i resolve this pb Thank/Merci
Touffou is offline  
Old   #173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touffou View Post
Bonjour
My screen in grey with a ATI4850. How can i resolve this pb Thank/Merci
Same here. I have ATI 4870. I have all the updates on Frameworks, ATI drivers. I'm running XP Prem 32-bit.

EDIT: I can see a VERY little of the game, the edges down the sides of the game (AionRadar for me works only in windowed). If I enlarge the window mode or shrink it, it'll shutter between grey and the actual game for like 2 seconds, then permanently go to grey.

One more thing.

If I have full screen on, and I alt+tab, it will NOT show the grey or the map at all. However, when I alt+tab I will see a flash of the grey screen for a second until going to whatever window I tabbed to.
tangokilla is offline  
Old   #174
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorchingice View Post
First off you need to goto Aion-radar.com and then click download tab.

Download PetesAionRadar_1.05__setup.exe

Install the program

This was for Aion version 1.5.1.4 and will not work with 1.5.1.7 because the offsets changed, however if you download Radar Package.zip from the links in my above post, then unzip it, then from the unzipped folder you copy Aionmemory.DLL and Autoupdate.DLL to the petes aion radar installation folder making sure to overwrite the existing files, this should work fine for you.

This is for sure working on Windows 7 64 bit with Aion 1.5.1.7 US servers.
I did this last night - and it worked.

I logged this morning and everything was crunched up in bottom center left.

I reloaded it - and it worked again.

I got back form work - logged and everything is crunched up in the bottom center left again.

Yes compass works but (-whine mode-) i like normal mode..

... help?

JUST TO BE SURE:

1 - i start the game
2 - I log
3 - then i start the radar
4 - correct?
doodler222 is offline  
Old   #175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Does your radar have a agro mob radius ?
or I can't find it

And how can i resize and move radar to ex. right/left upper corner ?

BTW. what is the max distance, that radar can track, see mobs, enemies etc ?
Rosomak is offline  
Old   #176
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 510
Received Thanks: 89
If u want to move radar - please pick Compass Mode - quite similar to original game radar. I am pretty sure there is no aggro radius.
Max distance - very ezy to check - again pick Compass Mode - pick farest object/mob - observe distance till gone
ddarek is offline  
Old   #177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapman View Post
I went to your site Issue 2 - aionradar - The transparent background is not click-through-able - Project Hosting on Google Code , looking for a solution because the transparent background is still not click-through-able on my computer...
I've got a macbook pro running on Bootcamp, windows XP with a NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT... I already tried everything, it still doesn't work...

Would you be able to put an option "don't catch any click" ? Because, whenever Aion and the radar is on, if I'm on Aion i can still use the keyboard... But if i want to click to do anything, the radar become the first app, and i can't play Aion... I think this option should be a good alternative

Otherwise, it's a great job you have done !!!
i have the same exact setup as you do, running winxp on bootcamp on my mbp, same issue with not being able to click ...it just shifts focus to elsewhere on the screen rather than aion...the offsets work though with the workaround on those for the radar...and it looks great...but till then i have to use aion reader 2 which is just as good.
crazycaucazian86 is offline  
Old   #178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Why there isnt any new version of Radar ?
any any info form author?

AionRadar is dead ?
or just author stopped work on it. ?
Rosomak is offline  
Old   #179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycaucazian86 View Post
i have the same exact setup as you do, running winxp on bootcamp on my mbp, same issue with not being able to click ...it just shifts focus to elsewhere on the screen rather than aion...the offsets work though with the workaround on those for the radar...and it looks great...but till then i have to use aion reader 2 which is just as good.
What is "aion reader 2"... do u have a link ?
Cheapman is offline  
Old   #180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Does radar aktuelly works with german version?


chaaps is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
lf radar, non detectableish like pete's radar
i tried using pete's 1.05 it shows nothing excpt a crosshair, i checked his settings area , reloged , tp ed......deleted it and reloaded fresh...
1 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
Radar- Post what you know about any and all active, working radar programs for DAOC
its been years since I was using a working version of AK. I hear people say that there is a current working version of AK, and of another type of...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
In-Game Radar (overlay) Updated
In-Game Radar (overlay) http://www.aion-radar.com/ss4.jpg http://www.aion-radar.com/ss3.jpg this is Peters Radar Code nothing change ...
21 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Brauche hilfe bei P.Radar overlay !
Hallo Gemeinde, ich habe mit der neuen AionMemory.dll von hier das "Radar" wieder zum laufen bekommen, so das es wieder was anzeigt. Dennoch habe...
0 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
Aion in game radar
vgbuddy already had a radar. Just wondering if anyone make a free one so i can save some bucks red dots = players green dots = NPCs white dots =...
6 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.