Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In-Game Radar (overlay)

Discussion on In-Game Radar (overlay) within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/25/2009, 18:48   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by belabibibo View Post
Aionmemory.csproj cannot be opened, because its a protected file bla bla bla

isnt it easier to make +1 exe with named (highend) or an option for it? :S
Don't open it with Microsoft Office. It's not a Word, Excel, etc. file.

Old 11/25/2009, 20:12   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionRadar View Post
Don't open it with Microsoft Office. It's not a Word, Excel, etc. file.

ok i downloaded C++ -.- my bad.

btw i put to 40 (25fps) but its just more laggy ... annoying
Old 11/26/2009, 13:32   #153

I'm aware that this is a memory reading application and that it shouldn't do any operations of writing, but is safe to use it and isn't it detectable today (i mean, without gameguard)?
Old 11/26/2009, 17:19   #154

You answered your own question -- yes, it's safe until GameGuard or some other replacement has been turned back on.
Old 11/29/2009, 19:37   #155

Cheaters Never Win

Quote:
You answered your own question -- yes, it's safe until GameGuard or some other replacement has been turned back on.

It actually is detectable, although it requires some manual monitoring after a GM is notified of suspicious behavior. And trust me, nothing is generating more GM tickets about suspicious behavior than the radar hack you "Elite" pvpers use. It is very very easy to identify from the player's perspective.

At this point what we are hearing from the playerbase is that they would rather deal with the gameguard bugs than "Elite" cheaters. Now that bots are on the road to being partially addressed, there are resources free to pursue and ban people who lack enough skill to compete without cheating.

So, enjoy school on Monday kids! Back to the grind eh? Elementary school can be a bear.
Old 11/29/2009, 19:40   #156

This 'GMSnitch' idiot has no idea what he's talking about. Can we get an admin to I.P.-ban him? He's just looking to start a flame war.
Old 11/29/2009, 21:45   #157

Is the bug where you are unable to click inside Aion still in this program?
Old 11/29/2009, 21:48   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malliser View Post
Is the bug where you are unable to click inside Aion still in this program?
Old 11/30/2009, 00:36   #159

Well, before I had that flickering grey screen, now it's ALL grey, I wonder why I get that stuff, I tried the fix on the website but didn't fix it.
Does ATI Catalyst have to be closed, or if I changed the brightness on my monitor would that mess it up too?
Old 11/30/2009, 11:03   #160

can you make it a bit better for full HD monitors? its nice to see in 150-200%, but i cant see all because of it

please implent an option for 75% too...thanks
Old 11/30/2009, 14:22   #161

I'd still like a reset option, the minimizing is getting annoying
Old 12/08/2009, 19:04   #162

Quote:
can you make it a bit better for full HD monitors? its nice to see in 150-200%, but i cant see all because of it
Not sure what you mean. I have a 24" monitor I run at 1900x1200 and don't have any issues with the radar.

Quote:
please implent an option for 75% too...thanks
That would be really easy to add. Next time I get around to it (I don't even hardly play Aion anymore), I'll push that update out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2009, 11:37   #163

Lightbulb

I went to your site , looking for a solution because the transparent background is still not click-through-able on my computer...
I've got a macbook pro running on Bootcamp, windows XP with a NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT... I already tried everything, it still doesn't work...

Would you be able to put an option "don't catch any click" ? Because, whenever Aion and the radar is on, if I'm on Aion i can still use the keyboard... But if i want to click to do anything, the radar become the first app, and i can't play Aion... I think this option should be a good alternative

Otherwise, it's a great job you have done !!!
Old 12/10/2009, 18:19   #164

Quote:
Not sure what you mean. I have a 24" monitor I run at 1900x1200 and don't have any issues with the radar.

That would be really easy to add. Next time I get around to it (I don't even hardly play Aion anymore), I'll push that update out.

you have 16:10, i have 16:9 (full HD) its wider, and its crop down upper and lower, and there is an option to zoom in 100%, 150%, 200%, 400%, an option to zoom OUT for example 75% would be nice and i would be able to see the whole circle, not just this

. _
( _ )
Old 12/17/2009, 19:50   #165

Once again the Offsets have changed causing this program to stop functioning.

Could someone please give a link to a download of aionmemory.dll once updated. thank you.