Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Demo] Angelbot 2 Beta 11c

Discussion on [Demo] Angelbot 2 Beta 11c within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Demo] Angelbot 2 Beta 14a

Here is a demo version of Angelbot 2 Beta 14a which allows for unlimited use for characters level 35 or under.

I've updated this to Beta 14a with lots of bug fixes and improvements. You are free to add feedback for improvements and such.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip AngelBot2Demo14a.zip (1,019.1 KB, 402 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/10/2010, 22:06   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by
Old 06/10/2010, 22:16   #3

I cant open it... When I click on the launcher nothing happens :/. I have .NET framework 3.5 sp1. (Win 7 x32 bits)
Old 06/10/2010, 22:28   #4

put it in something like C:\Angelbot2 or something like that. Make sure you have admin rights to start it. This is for Retail servers.
Old 06/10/2010, 22:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by panchop View Post
I cant open it... When I click on the launcher nothing happens :/. I have .NET framework 3.5 sp1. (Win 7 x32 bits)
i like the skill editor ;D ... little bug is you can delete the main category
entrys in the "Active Skill Tree".. a restart of the bot helps in that case ;D
Old 06/10/2010, 23:39   #6

There are some basic bugs that were fixed in 10a, that have been reverted. I have a nice TODO list to fix a lot of these little things I have fixed before. Many were dealing with Skills Editor and Combat system. And of course I have to start from scratch again on my gathering system.
Old 06/11/2010, 16:13   #7

Thumbs up

Hi Jeune,

This is a good way of promoting AB2, IMHO there is a gap between AB1 and AB2. Whitout getting AB2 Demo, I would have probably look to another bot, because it lacks some important features that are only covered in AB2 (the skill tree is one of the best thing I ever seen).
Old 06/11/2010, 17:51   #8

I appreciate it. It will get better soon. Beta 10a was basically Release quality. I'll get it back there to impress more
Old 06/18/2010, 04:08   #9

I've updated this to the latest version and some bug fixes for the demo as well. Enjoy Beta 14 Demo!