Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

In-Game Radar (overlay)

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 40
Not sure why you're posting that -- it's a known bug (posted here in the forums and is a live issue posted at the download page). Unless you have new info that lets me reproduce it, I can't fix it. It works fine for me.

The only thing I can suggest is try a different shade of gray (requires you to download the source code, change the gray quantities in the source, recompile, and test). In a future version, I may make this configurable through a registry setting or something.



AionRadar is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
We say that here because those so called "fixes"
does not work. Tried them all.


Willbeatu is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willbeatu View Post
We say that here because those so called "fixes"
does not work. Tried them all.
Try to understand that if this never happens for me, then I cannot fix what isn't broken for me. Other people have posted suggestions, such as changing the gray amount. If it works for you, great -- if not, sorry to hear that. Good luck.
AionRadar is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
We say that here because those so called "fixes"
does not work. Tried them all.


Willbeatu is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by AionRadar View Post
Not sure why you're posting that -- it's a known bug (posted here in the forums and is a live issue posted at the download page). Unless you have new info that lets me reproduce it, I can't fix it. It works fine for me.

The only thing I can suggest is try a different shade of gray (requires you to download the source code, change the gray quantities in the source, recompile, and test). In a future version, I may make this configurable through a registry setting or something.
Heres the solution..

change the form opacity to 0 then back to whatever it was at 1 line after another
iam_clint is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by iam_clint View Post
Heres the solution..

change the form opacity to 0 then back to whatever it was at 1 line after another
I updated the code with this suggestion and the new memory offsets. Auto-update is now v1.05 and will put up a download shortly for the full installer. Hope it works for you folks with the gray background -- let me know.
AionRadar is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 9
How can i prevent the update function ? .. I play on a private server and there work version 1.4 great but now the new version doesn't becaufe of the aion update
MNubbi is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNubbi View Post
How can i prevent the update function ? .. I play on a private server and there work version 1.4 great but now the new version doesn't becaufe of the aion update
Download the source code and turn it off then. Or change your HOSTS file to point www.aion-radar.com to 127.0.0.1 and re-install 1.04.

I don't support non-official builds of the game, so you're on your own, but that should be enough.
AionRadar is offline  
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
How fast is the refresh rate on it? It doesn't seem to update. It displays players n everything but it doesnt update their position.
bbqkittens is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
i think the refresh rate is 0.5~ it should be around 0.1 because it seems like lagging O.o
belabibibo is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 40
It refreshes every 125ms (8 FPS), which can be changed using the source code on line 356 of /Main.cs.

Any higher and the radar is typically unusable on low-end systems. I've never had a problem with its update speed, personally, but if you do feel the need to change it please bear in mind that this is a transparent program window being drawn in a different application and displayed on top of the game. It WILL be slow given that it's not drawing to DirectX (this has been discussed before, but just to bring everyone up to speed).
AionRadar is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AionRadar View Post
It refreshes every 125ms (8 FPS), which can be changed using the source code on line 356 of /Main.cs.

Any higher and the radar is typically unusable on low-end systems. I've never had a problem with its update speed, personally, but if you do feel the need to change it please bear in mind that this is a transparent program window being drawn in a different application and displayed on top of the game. It WILL be slow given that it's not drawing to DirectX (this has been discussed before, but just to bring everyone up to speed).
but it can be easily 24 FPS, and its soo easy to say change the source code, most of us cant compile those files beacause we arent programmers, just testers, users, etc etc. i have high-end PC, but i dunno how can i change it because i dunno how to compile those little files into 1 DLL, i usually use AHK (autohotkey) files -.-
belabibibo is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 40
Get yourself a free copy of Microsoft Visual C# Express from microsoft.com. For 24 FPS, change the value of 125 on the previously-mentioned line of code to 42 (1,000 ms 24 FPS = 41.6667).
AionRadar is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 0
working great, could you look into a menu option to change the center symbol, like I said before, colors, shapes, or even teh windows "loading" radar would be awesome
cyberhedz is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AionRadar View Post
Get yourself a free copy of Microsoft Visual C# Express from microsoft.com. For 24 FPS, change the value of 125 on the previously-mentioned line of code to 42 (1,000 ms 24 FPS = 41.6667).
Aionmemory.csproj cannot be opened, because its a protected file bla bla bla

isnt it easier to make +1 exe with named (highend) or an option for it? :S


belabibibo is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
lf radar, non detectableish like pete's radar
i tried using pete's 1.05 it shows nothing excpt a crosshair, i checked his settings area , reloged , tp ed......deleted it and reloaded fresh...
1 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
Radar- Post what you know about any and all active, working radar programs for DAOC
its been years since I was using a working version of AK. I hear people say that there is a current working version of AK, and of another type of...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
In-Game Radar (overlay) Updated
In-Game Radar (overlay) http://www.aion-radar.com/ss4.jpg http://www.aion-radar.com/ss3.jpg this is Peters Radar Code nothing change ...
21 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Brauche hilfe bei P.Radar overlay !
Hallo Gemeinde, ich habe mit der neuen AionMemory.dll von hier das "Radar" wieder zum laufen bekommen, so das es wieder was anzeigt. Dennoch habe...
0 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
Aion in game radar
vgbuddy already had a radar. Just wondering if anyone make a free one so i can save some bucks red dots = players green dots = NPCs white dots =...
6 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.