Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

In-Game Radar (overlay)

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Not sure why you're posting that -- it's a known bug (posted here in the forums and is a live issue posted at the download page). Unless you have new info that lets me reproduce it, I can't fix it. It works fine for me.

The only thing I can suggest is try a different shade of gray (requires you to download the source code, change the gray quantities in the source, recompile, and test). In a future version, I may make this configurable through a registry setting or something.

Old   #137

We say that here because those so called "fixes"
does not work. Tried them all.

Old   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willbeatu View Post
Try to understand that if this never happens for me, then I cannot fix what isn't broken for me. Other people have posted suggestions, such as changing the gray amount. If it works for you, great -- if not, sorry to hear that. Good luck.
Old   #139

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionRadar View Post
Not sure why you're posting that -- it's a known bug (posted here in the forums and is a live issue posted at the download page). Unless you have new info that lets me reproduce it, I can't fix it. It works fine for me.

The only thing I can suggest is try a different shade of gray (requires you to download the source code, change the gray quantities in the source, recompile, and test). In a future version, I may make this configurable through a registry setting or something.
Heres the solution..

change the form opacity to 0 then back to whatever it was at 1 line after another
Old   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam_clint View Post
Heres the solution..

change the form opacity to 0 then back to whatever it was at 1 line after another
I updated the code with this suggestion and the new memory offsets. Auto-update is now v1.05 and will put up a download shortly for the full installer. Hope it works for you folks with the gray background -- let me know.
Old   #142

How can i prevent the update function ? .. I play on a private server and there work version 1.4 great but now the new version doesn't becaufe of the aion update
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNubbi View Post
How can i prevent the update function ? .. I play on a private server and there work version 1.4 great but now the new version doesn't becaufe of the aion update
Download the source code and turn it off then. Or change your HOSTS file to point www.aion-radar.com to 127.0.0.1 and re-install 1.04.

I don't support non-official builds of the game, so you're on your own, but that should be enough.
Old   #144

How fast is the refresh rate on it? It doesn't seem to update. It displays players n everything but it doesnt update their position.
Old   #145

i think the refresh rate is 0.5~ it should be around 0.1 because it seems like lagging O.o
Old   #146

It refreshes every 125ms (8 FPS), which can be changed using the source code on line 356 of /Main.cs.

Any higher and the radar is typically unusable on low-end systems. I've never had a problem with its update speed, personally, but if you do feel the need to change it please bear in mind that this is a transparent program window being drawn in a different application and displayed on top of the game. It WILL be slow given that it's not drawing to DirectX (this has been discussed before, but just to bring everyone up to speed).
Old   #147

Quote:
It refreshes every 125ms (8 FPS), which can be changed using the source code on line 356 of /Main.cs.

Any higher and the radar is typically unusable on low-end systems. I've never had a problem with its update speed, personally, but if you do feel the need to change it please bear in mind that this is a transparent program window being drawn in a different application and displayed on top of the game. It WILL be slow given that it's not drawing to DirectX (this has been discussed before, but just to bring everyone up to speed).
but it can be easily 24 FPS, and its soo easy to say change the source code, most of us cant compile those files beacause we arent programmers, just testers, users, etc etc. i have high-end PC, but i dunno how can i change it because i dunno how to compile those little files into 1 DLL, i usually use AHK (autohotkey) files -.-
Old   #148

Get yourself a free copy of Microsoft Visual C# Express from microsoft.com. For 24 FPS, change the value of 125 on the previously-mentioned line of code to 42 (1,000 ms 24 FPS = 41.6667).
Old   #149

working great, could you look into a menu option to change the center symbol, like I said before, colors, shapes, or even teh windows "loading" radar would be awesome
Old   #150

Quote:
Get yourself a free copy of Microsoft Visual C# Express from microsoft.com. For 24 FPS, change the value of 125 on the previously-mentioned line of code to 42 (1,000 ms 24 FPS = 41.6667).
Aionmemory.csproj cannot be opened, because its a protected file bla bla bla

isnt it easier to make +1 exe with named (highend) or an option for it? :S