Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Aion AutoIt Bot Beta [Open Source]

Reply
 
Old   #976
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
do not know why but this bot to attack it takes is good but this function meters agenitendo if he is to attack someone can give a tip'm cleric

thanks



bigheaddd1 is offline  
Old   #977
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 73
I think im going to have a look at your code and try work something out for myself, I changed middle mouse key as the button to switch lol since i dont use that.

Even if monsters are in front of me it'll continue to spam the switch view.


Siion is offline  
Old   #978
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siion View Post
I think im going to have a look at your code and try work something out for myself, I changed middle mouse key as the button to switch lol since i dont use that.

Even if monsters are in front of me it'll continue to spam the switch view.
have a look at

func lookaround()

and

func fightspot()
chefes78 is offline  
Old   #979
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 0
******* same Problem with this bot The Bot runs and circles but ignores WP and Targets, just run and circle -.-


Murdock is offline  
Old   #980
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 2
setting the max range to 25 helped me out with one toon that uses WPs, he works great now. the fight on spot seems to work sometimes, when it doesnt work i can F7 out of it start it again and it will work without changing anything?
unseenhorror is offline  
Old   #981
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseenhorror View Post
setting the max range to 25 helped me out with one toon that uses WPs, he works great now. the fight on spot seems to work sometimes, when it doesnt work i can F7 out of it start it again and it will work without changing anything?
its better to use like 10 WPs in a circle then FightOnSpot atm...
i gota tune that more..

Thank you for at least one positiv post ^^ ... Thats what keeps me
going!


If you post bugs please say what job you have and settings
you use... otherwise its hard to help ^^;
chefes78 is offline  
Old   #982
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 11
nice work^^
h2okopf2001 is offline  
Old   #983
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
******* same Problem with this bot The Bot runs and circles but ignores WP and Targets, just run and circle -.-
I had this but it was because there was not many WP and the WP I had were not the correct distances, go back a few pages to see detailed info about it. Also you may have the problem of the bot not being correctly loaded for that specific character. the AutoAion bot (which is similar to this in its basis) automatically loads data about your character. If you are dualboxing it may load the incorrect one, this causes the issue your having. Make sure your just using 1 character.
Siion is offline  
Old   #984
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 2
here is what i am getting:
i turned on distance to target in game so that i can see what the distance is.
i set my min to 5 and max to 25. caster class
i have my attackes set with the max range check box checked and proper times.
i have 11 way points set.

with the caster setup:
the bot will run the waypoints perfectly
the bot will tab targets
the distance to target shows targets within the 25 meter range
the bot continues to tab targets and run wps without attacking targets

now i also have a dps setup:
he runs perfect for about 30-45 mins.
then he will take off in a straight run and say he is moving to a wp, however he will just run into a wall and try to climb it and spams the stuck routine.

i hope this helps. i will also see if i can figure out anything i am doing wrong on my end.
unseenhorror is offline  
Old   #985
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseenhorror View Post
here is what i am getting:
i turned on distance to target in game so that i can see what the distance is.
i set my min to 5 and max to 25. caster class
i have my attackes set with the max range check box checked and proper times.
i have 11 way points set.

with the caster setup:
the bot will run the waypoints perfectly
the bot will tab targets
the distance to target shows targets within the 25 meter range
the bot continues to tab targets and run wps without attacking targets

now i also have a dps setup:
he runs perfect for about 30-45 mins.
then he will take off in a straight run and say he is moving to a wp, however he will just run into a wall and try to climb it and spams the stuck routine.

i hope this helps. i will also see if i can figure out anything i am doing wrong on my end.

did you set your attack key?

--> Project on ice till the end of January... pretty busy atm
chefes78 is offline  
Old   #986
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 2
interesting .. i will test this out:

my dps attack key is currently 8
my caster attack key is currently -

------update-------
still no go.. i am sure it is something i am doing wrong.
unseenhorror is offline  
Old   #987
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseenhorror View Post
interesting .. i will test this out:

my dps attack key is currently 8
my caster attack key is currently -

------update-------
still no go.. i am sure it is something i am doing wrong.

hmm ... try this... set an attack spell as precast

or

play with these ingame options:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


This is how it should look like when you hit run.. ^^;


reposting last...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Maxus-Minimax6.zip (1.06 MB, 64 views)
chefes78 is offline  
Old   #988
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
cant add waypoints. only 0 0 0. btw, im currently playing infiniteaion. someone tell me what to do please?
Haiikuu is offline  
Old   #989
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiikuu View Post
cant add waypoints. only 0 0 0. btw, im currently playing infiniteaion. someone tell me what to do please?
wrong offsets!
chefes78 is offline  
Old   #990
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
what offsets? idont understand. tell me what to do please. im using 1.5.1.5 version of aion


Haiikuu is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.