Does the hack have a feature where you can access vendors that you couldnt before? For example vendors that require you to be army officer or to be in the guild that took over an abyss fort? I get a chat option saying HACK and I can access their stores, even when I don't even have the hack turned on.
That's part of the "x_data.pak" archive from the AutoCraft script.
Ich habe das Programm ja schon einmal gekauft daher jetzt meine frage da ich gelegentlich auch auf mein notebook am zocken bin muss ich mir für diesen nochmal eine extra ID kaufen oder würde eine PN reichen das du mit den Laptop auch Freischaltest ?
hey Paraly. Auto reloging and auto morphing from aether is still working? i think i will buy
First you need to write your own aethertapping script, however the AutoMorph script will log trough all your chars and morph the select recipe all day, yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miele96
Ich habe das Programm ja schon einmal gekauft daher jetzt meine frage da ich gelegentlich auch auf mein notebook am zocken bin muss ich mir für diesen nochmal eine extra ID kaufen oder würde eine PN reichen das du mit den Laptop auch Freischaltest ?
Ich kann immer nur 1 ID freischalten pro payment, ich kann dir zwar anbieten die ID vom PC auf dein Laptop zu moven aber dann kannste halt nichtmehr am PC hacken.
First you need to write your own aethertapping script, however the AutoMorph script will log trough all your chars and morph the select recipe all day, yes.
Well i have bot for aethertapping. It will be ok ?
Hey Paraly. Everything is nice. I have only 1 problem. On automorph script reloging crafting etc but doesnt use Cippo Aether Jelly (Asmodian) ? I should change jelly in script or what