Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Old   #4816

elite*gold: 0
Wink Documentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I've added a songweaver leveling script which levels from 1 to 10 to the Script Library
Just create a new level 1 toon and start the script right from the start, nothing more to setup.
It can be used for the free 100% exp boosters

I'll add EU support tomorrow
Omg Paraly! Ty for that. Is there some documentation about script editor, like, syntaxes, commands, sometimes i look to code and i spend time to realise what means.

Old   #4817

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralover View Post
Omg Paraly! Ty for that. Is there some documentation about script editor, like, syntaxes, commands, sometimes i look to code and i spend time to realise what means.

I explained all commands in the "commandlist" spoiler at my Script Library, there's also a spoiler called "interesting snippets" with some explanations or guides

Quote:
Originally Posted by NongKnight View Post
Hi para. I've been using Fissure scrip but lately it has been glitching a lot. after 2nd fatty it kept on glitching snapping back and forth ended up finished with error without killing the 3rd fatty. can you take a look at it please. thank you
Download the latest version of the script

Old   #4818

Elyos SW script still a bit buggy. It gets to about 9 but most of the time will not do the ascension quest, instead he runs into a hill and continues to do so until the script thinks it is over. Its not bad, most of the boring work is already done but it sure would be nice if it would pick up that level 3 quest when it runs thru the town.
Old   #4819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
Elyos SW script still a bit buggy. It gets to about 9 but most of the time will not do the ascension quest, instead he runs into a hill and continues to do so until the script thinks it is over. Its not bad, most of the boring work is already done but it sure would be nice if it would pick up that level 3 quest when it runs thru the town.
EU or NA?

Old   #4820

Sad the talking ncps buttons never work with me always have to edit and this time as many npcs I do not know where to edit

My monitor is not widescream it is a normal 17 inch, is this why the commands of your mouse is not right in mine?

I'm only up to level 9 with script
Old   #4821

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Sad the talking ncps buttons never work with me always have to edit and this time as many npcs I do not know where to edit

My monitor is not widescream it is a normal 17 inch, is this why the commands of your mouse is not right in mine?

I'm only up to level 9 with script
Like always you need to tell the faction and where you play at EU or NA.
Also windows DPI scaling could bother, be sure it's at 100%
Old   #4822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Like always you need to tell the faction and where you play at EU or NA.
Also windows DPI scaling could bother, be sure it's at 100%
So I play in NA and when script starts I release the mouse and let it configure the window but it still does not work
I even tried to edit the mouse commands but there are many and I lost
But going to level 9 is already good thanks for this great work
Old   #4823

Lost Refuge - Script ver. 1.09 Funktioniert nicht richtig verpasst sehr viele kisten obwohl er sie öffnet

wann schaust du dir das mit Autoscrolls an
Old   #4824

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1n4n View Post
Lost Refuge - Script ver. 1.09 Funktioniert nicht richtig verpasst sehr viele kisten obwohl er sie öffnet

wann schaust du dir das mit Autoscrolls an
Ich hab mir das mit den Auto Scrolls schon angeschaut gehabt das war ja einer der Gründe für die Version 2.92, allerdings hab ich mittlerweile festgestellt das die Rollen teilweise random IDs haben weswegen Auto Scroll das ganze doch lieber per Name / Chat command aktiviert, kurz um ich werd es im nächsten update einbauen.

Ich habs schon oft erklärt aber ich erklärs nochmal das Lost Refuge script hab ich nur geschrieben als es ein exploit dafür gab wo man unendlich oft rein gehen konnte, dieser ist aber schon seit Ewigkeiten gefixt, der Loot ist ohne diesen exploit nicht den ärger wert, wenn du slopeview anschalten würdest, würdest du sehen das jede Wand zusätzlich noch mindestens 3 schichten unsichtbare wand hat, zudem sind die Kisten sehr ungünstig positioniert (nahe Mobs, nahe an Wänden) das es das einfach nicht mehr wert ist.
Old   #4825

@Paraly

sagmal ist dein server down oder wieso startet das "tool" nichtmehr ?
Old   #4826

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdawn005 View Post
@Paraly

sagmal ist dein server down oder wieso startet das "tool" nichtmehr ?
Ja ich hab grade meinen host angeschrieben sollte in wenigen Minuten gefixt sein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Host
We are currently performing maintenance on your Server. It is estimated that this maintenance should be completed within 1-2 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience in this matter.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4827

du musst da mal ne meldung oder so einbauen ^^

add: 17.10 uhr und immernoch offline ...
Old   #4828

NA, I was going to run it again and pay attention to exactly what step it is missing but the tool is not currently loading up for me so maybe your server that is hosting it is down? It would be nice that if people who opened up the BCM and purchased the headband that the script would just go ahead and purchase the amulets as it passes thru the town, it would save a bit of time porting back and then running back to the end.
Old   #4829

hello paraly i am triying open the tool 2.92 but dont work...can you help me? or maybe your server is down?
Old   #4830

Someone else with problems with hack or just myself kk