Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #5716
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Also ich benutze es schon seit Jahren ohne auch nur ein einziges mal als Hacker beschuldigt worden zu sein, wenn dir die build-in Version zu unsicher ist kannst du immer noch ein Script benutzen die sind deutlich schneller
Wie kann das script schneller sein als die build-in version? o.o



dahniel is offline  
Old   #5717
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahniel View Post
Wie kann das script schneller sein als die build-in version? o.o
Wenn ein script läuft wird nur das ausgeführt was im script steht und nichts anderes, der hack hat soviel build-in das halt zeit drauf geht für das ganze buff/debuff gelese, timer gelese, keys gelese, memory schreiben / lesen......


Paraly is offline  
Old   #5718
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Sadly none of my chars ever finished archives of eternity so I can't enter cradle of eternity, however I found those chests in AoE gonna do a script for it I can also scan which of those chests is the correct one.
Ok, this script will be very welcome, but in this chests of AOE drop omega? Because in this chests of COE (cradle of eternity) drop omega sometime, godstones and a lot of mytical enchants. And you know, mytical enchants is very expensive.
Please Paraly, try to do script to COE.... get one char borrow to do

Ty.
PaxDei is offline  
Old   #5719
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 4
Paraly bring hope to us again because ncsoft and ncwest NA is ending with what we have left


Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5720
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 1
I have a 66+ account you can use to make the script in the instance if it helps
node182 is offline  
Old   #5721
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by node182 View Post
I have a 66+ account you can use to make the script in the instance if it helps
Thank you but I already got someone who borrows me his account
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5722
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Problems with miren barraks I am bugea when it goes by the statues wing first half way back it revises that by fas
kreithner is offline  
Old   #5723
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreithner View Post
Problems with miren barraks I am bugea when it goes by the statues wing first half way back it revises that by fas
The barracks script is fine for years, if you have an issue
- try a client + hack restart
- be sure you wear movement speed boots
- you could use movement speed scrolls when you have roll back issues but shouldn't be necessary
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5724
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
so, habs gekauft. Warte auf Aktivierung.
Tino1976 is offline  
Old   #5725
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tino1976 View Post
so, habs gekauft. Warte auf Aktivierung.
Aktiviert
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5726
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I'm using aihackon and I heard that the no anime with this tool is better can you explain to me how it works please and can I get banned on aion NA?
galidator is offline  
Old   #5727
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by galidator View Post
I'm using aihackon and I heard that the no anime with this tool is better can you explain to me how it works please and can I get banned on aion NA?
My tool has 3 different animation modes, I can give you a 24 hour trial if you wanna test it for yourself.

NA has a really low ban rate you can do nearly anything without worrying
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5728
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Die Funktionen : Superglide , Gravity und move trought Walls Funktionieren nicht in Kroban Base wollte nen run machen um zu schauen ob man an die Artefakte kommt ohne die inni laufen zu müssen aber wie oben geschriben gehen die Funktionen darin nicht
miele96 is offline  
Old   #5729
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,321
Received Thanks: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by miele96 View Post
Die Funktionen : Superglide , Gravity und move trought Walls Funktionieren nicht in Kroban Base wollte nen run machen um zu schauen ob man an die Artefakte kommt ohne die inni laufen zu müssen aber wie oben geschriben gehen die Funktionen darin nicht
Sicherlich funktioniert alles auch in Kroban, versuch halt nen client restart, ausserdem gibts für Kroban längst ein voll automatisches Script namens "Fallen Poeta".
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5730
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
The barracks script is fine for years, if you have an issue
- try a client + hack restart
- be sure you wear movement speed boots
- you could use movement speed scrolls when you have roll back issues but shouldn't be necessary

As I give a reset to the hacker in their options I find


kreithner is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.