Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 10 20.41%
No Animation 9 18.37%
Custom Animation 7 14.29%
Enhanced Animation 11 22.45%
I don't use any 12 24.49%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #4996

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Alle Monster im Abyss lassen Mystic items fallen nicht nur das Keymob.
*** das stimmt, hab aber gehört dass die keymobs in der ini save droppen? außerdem würde ich gerne da drin levlen, wir haben nur eine Festung bei uns auf dem Server... wenn überhaupt

Old   #4997

Not sure about yous guys but I downloaded and scanned the file with VT - here's the results

Care to explain why it has detected 2 Trojan viruses? And you even charge money for this.
Also tried to scan it with my antivirus and it wouldn't let me do it.
Also the page you are using to download the file ( check id/paypal e-mail ) is noted as unsafe(malicious ) by google.

Old   #4998

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo300 View Post
Not sure about yous guys but I downloaded and scanned the file with VT - here's the results

Care to explain why it has detected 2 Trojan viruses? And you even charge money for this.
Also tried to scan it with my antivirus and it wouldn't let me do it.
Also the page you are using to download the file ( check id/paypal e-mail ) is noted as unsafe by google.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Almost any hack in the world gets detected as virus, it's just a false positive.
It gets detected for many reasons like it does read and write in a external process, it has global hotkeys..
Just add it as exception at your antivir or turn your antivir off.
Old   #4999

I see , well thanks for the fast and prompt answer. I will buy it now then.
Now that I've bought it how do I open it and use it please? I am most interested in the gravity and no-clip hacks.

Ok I mostly understand how to use it, shall I have any question I will return! Cheers to you my friend !

OK I can't seem to realise how to use the gravity/ no clip option. Like I can use gravity lock to lock in a certain level but I cannot go up or down into the ground ( in order to move thorugh different objects ) Like say I was in an instance and I wanted to skip all the way to the final boss ( upper forts ) and get the boxes. How can I do that.

Old   #5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo300 View Post
I see , well thanks for the fast and prompt answer. I will buy it now then.
Now that I've bought it how do I open it and use it please? I am most interested in the gravity and no-clip hacks.

Ok I mostly understand how to use it, shall I have any question I will return! Cheers to you my friend !

OK I can't seem to realise how to use the gravity/ no clip option. Like I can use gravity lock to lock in a certain level but I cannot go up or down into the ground ( in order to move thorugh different objects ) Like say I was in an instance and I wanted to skip all the way to the final boss ( upper forts ) and get the boxes. How can I do that.
Be sure you have Superglide activated as well and the overlay is hidden once you're done with adjusting.
Simply use Numpad + or Numpad - to adjust your height while using gravity / gliding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly
passing walls needs a lot of practise.

There're different ways of passing a wall

1. Simply press numpad 9 to activate "fast underground" be sure Superglide is activated at the menu.
this will only work in some cases but it's by far the easiest way.

2. Press numpad 8 to disable collsion, you will start falling trough the ground but you will get a reset to your real position every second, to avoid this simply press numpad 7 to lock gravity at the moment when your character is under the ground, done.
This method works nearly everywhere.

3. Search for a uneven ground something like stairs or what ever it just shouldn't be even, go in front of it and use your arrowkeys with enabled "teleport (short range)" to go trough this uneven ground.

note: you should never really try to pass a wall directly it's much easier to pass the ground or the roof
Old   #5001

Has anyone tried new istances such as Garden or Library of Knowledge?
Old   #5002

I tryed it very often, its not worth, first you need the campaign and second you get more reward if you go with a group and kill first 2 bosses, its fast easy and you get more kinah by
Old   #5003

hey paraly can you answer my private msg or the msg i sent to you on skype?i would really appreciate it..thanks
Old   #5004

Hey. SOmeone have proble with open 64-bit aion ??

yesterday was everything OK but today...

doesnt matter if iam trying with gamefore or aion rain meter
Old   #5005

Hey, i buy today the program , i need few info :
I can run 2 aion in same time ? one in 32 bit for using AionScript for colecting aether (the program need 32 bit version open ...) and one in 64 bit for can run your program and do baracks with my caracters ?
Old   #5006

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
Hey, i buy today the program , i need few info :
I can run 2 aion in same time ? one in 32 bit for using AionScript for colecting aether (the program need 32 bit version open ...) and one in 64 bit for can run your program and do baracks with my caracters ?
Sure, do it like this

1. Run my 64Bit Pipe as admin
2. start Aion like usually with the nclauncher
3. when you're ingame with the first client rightclick at the trayicon of the 64Bit Pipe and hit Exit
4. start another Aion client with the nclauncher which should be 32bit then
Old   #5007

Hi, Paraly, is there any way that I can lock the FPS of aion to a low value like 30? My computer always get every window of aion to 100+FPS, which makes my cpu always in a high load.
Old   #5008

Paraly i'm in baracks now i open the script editor and press load and after that i dont know where to go to find what i need to load ... i dont have any para scripts
Old   #5009

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyouzxw View Post
Hi, Paraly, is there any way that I can lock the FPS of aion to a low value like 30? My computer always get every window of aion to 100+FPS, which makes my cpu always in a high load.
There're 2 methods

Method 1
Be sure Console is enabled at the overlay, press "pause/break" to toggle the console visible
Type "\g_maxfps 30" and submit

Method 2
Add this lines to the top of your script

EU:
Code:
MemPtrWrite=0x12F59D8,0xB8,30,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=0x12F59D8,0xBC,30,FLOAT;
NA:
Code:
MemPtrWrite=0x12255A0,0xB8,30,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=0x12255A0,0xBC,30,FLOAT;
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
Paraly i'm in baracks now i open the script editor and press load and after that i dont know where to go to find what i need to load ... i dont have any para scripts
You find all the Scripts
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5010

Pls help me with assasin class for do baracks , i try from Barracks + Statues (NA) - Script ver. 1.16 , the Follow and Others pscp , but at both my assasin dont have enough time to colect reward after the time start to count 10 min ... he stay to much time after select the chest.. and i have anothere probleme i cant close the editor after i go out from Baracks.