Would it be easy to detect and ban, if I use the hack to teleport through the locked doors in Adma Stronghold to defeat Lannok over and over without doing the bosses before? On NA asmo
Would it be easy to detect and ban, if I use the hack to teleport through the locked doors in Adma Stronghold to defeat Lannok over and over without doing the bosses before? On NA asmo
The ban rate at NA is really low, the only real case you could get a ban for that is when a GM inspects you while you do adma.
Paraly, Let me ask you, is there any program that runs my chains skills without having to click on them?
Because there is a guy in SL that whenever he does video shows so ... you must use chain skill in order
Paraly, Let me ask you, is there any program that runs my chains skills without having to click on them?
Because there is a guy in SL that whenever he does video shows so ... you must use chain skill in order
Great work Para love this. How do I go about getting my toon to clear mobs in a area? Do I have to write a script or is there a hot key i can just drop and go and it auto clears?
Great work Para love this. How do I go about getting my toon to clear mobs in a area? Do I have to write a script or is there a hot key i can just drop and go and it auto clears?
My hack isn't really made for combat, it's still possible but you should prefer a bot.
Anyways in case you've a songweaver, cleric or ranger you could use my combat script .
You can read about how to change the grind region.