Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 14 19.44%
No Animation 16 22.22%
Custom Animation 10 13.89%
Enhanced Animation 18 25.00%
I don't use any 14 19.44%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #4771
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKissAngel View Post
Para...a script for gladiators u dont have?
which script you mean?
My scripts work for all classes except the combat script



Paraly is offline  
Old   #4772
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
The anti-afk function has never worked for me, I still get disconnected for inactivity. Do I have to do anything else other than switch it from off to on in the insert menu?


simono97 is offline  
Old   #4773
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by simono97 View Post
The anti-afk function has never worked for me, I still get disconnected for inactivity. Do I have to do anything else other than switch it from off to on in the insert menu?
Take a look
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4774
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Take a look
Thanks a lot!


simono97 is offline  
Old   #4775
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
which script you mean?
My scripts work for all classes except the combat script
combat script paraly...pvp...combat script on glad
IceKissAngel is offline  
Old   #4776
 
elite*gold: 737
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 473
Received Thanks: 111
i have not been able to get this to work from the last aion update please help
Bocc1337 is offline  
Old   #4777
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKissAngel View Post
combat script paraly...pvp...combat script on glad
Impossible who would use a dumb and slow script in PvP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
i have not been able to get this to work from the last aion update please help
Send me your teamviewer details by PM
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4778
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 0
About this follow heal script

Hey Paraly , i had used the cleric follow heals to grind with my glad before it works fine the last time i used about 3 month ago maybe , but today i log on and try again like 5 times and the cleric only does follow and whisper but not healing at all with my glad's hp down to like 10% still no heal anynew update on follow heals?
lumcold is offline  
Old   #4779
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Para i need help re-activating mine cuz i got a new computer with a new ip address and ID now so help me get it set up again. i pm you already please check, ty.
tenkaichi999 is offline  
Old   #4780
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
Hey Paraly , i had used the cleric follow heals to grind with my glad before it works fine the last time i used about 3 month ago maybe , but today i log on and try again like 5 times and the cleric only does follow and whisper but not healing at all with my glad's hp down to like 10% still no heal anynew update on follow heals?
What about this version ?

The latest update of the follower script made it working with all levels but only English / NA language pack is supported now
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4781
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 5
The program stopped working or it was just my kk
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #4782
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Yea, i came back from work and tried to open the tool, but it only opens in the backround, it doesnt show or do anything.. is there a problem? it worked today in the morning for me tho :S
Mart1990 is offline  
Old   #4783
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 5
So until now little was working but stopped out of nowhere,
It is not opening, I run more than 10x and it does not open
Already happened this think last month and now again
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #4784
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,519
Received Thanks: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
So until now little was working but stopped out of nowhere,
It is not opening, I run more than 10x and it does not open
Already happened this think last month and now again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart1990 View Post
Yea, i came back from work and tried to open the tool, but it only opens in the backround, it doesnt show or do anything.. is there a problem? it worked today in the morning for me tho :S


Yea my server was offline at this time for one and a half hour, sorry.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4785
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
para i try to use some scripts for barracks (miren) (cleric) and i get stuck on writing spaces

i think got fixed


yam316 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.