Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 112 21.71%
Barracks 296 57.36%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.93%
Voters: 516. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #4891
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
has anyone successfully gotten the aidps meter animation mode working on NA? because Ive tried everything and it doesn't work ?



3dfx97 is offline  
Old   #4892

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 323
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dfx97 View Post
has anyone successfully gotten the aidps meter animation mode working on NA? because Ive tried everything and it doesn't work ?
The no animation mode in aiDPSMeter is disabled for future updates. There is no way to get it working.
You can check the versionupdates here: (take a look at version 0.57)

There is nothing but waiting right now.


FloFliesAway is offline  
Old   #4893
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloFliesAway View Post
The no animation mode in aiDPSMeter is disabled for future updates. There is no way to get it working.
You can check the versionupdates here: (take a look at version 0.57)

There is nothing but waiting right now.
Thank you for the reply .
yes it was disabled. but it was rumored that there was a way to get it working.. thus making it less safe to use enhanced animation.. thanks for the update kind sir.
3dfx97 is offline  
Old   #4894

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 323
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dfx97 View Post
Thank you for the reply .
yes it was disabled. but it was rumored that there was a way to get it working.. thus making it less safe to use enhanced animation.. thanks for the update kind sir.
You could open up a new thread. Maybe someone else knows more about that and/or is able to give you a proper solution..


FloFliesAway is offline  
Old   #4895
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,308
Received Thanks: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloFliesAway View Post
You could open up a new thread. Maybe someone else knows more about that and/or is able to give you a proper solution..
it shouldn't be to hard to make it work if you have some developing experience but why would you like to have it working, I'm happy it isn't working anymore.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4896

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 323
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
it shouldn't be to hard to make it work if you have some developing experience but why would you like to have it working, I'm happy it isn't working anymore.
Oh I'm totally with you. I am happy about that too.
Just tried to help him and didnt even realized what I just wrote

I for myself would use it if I'd get the opportunity to do so just because I can check if my opp is using no animation or not. Totally not for reports and stuff.

Sadly I'm very bad at developing programs so I would need help too in this buisness..
FloFliesAway is offline  
Old   #4897
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
im glad its not working as well. lol i just want to know if it is working
3dfx97 is offline  
Old   #4898
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
it shouldn't be to hard to make it work if you have some developing experience but why would you like to have it working, I'm happy it isn't working anymore.
It's still working as nothing technically changed.
As far as i know, Gameforge bought the software and told the developer to disable it for public use. ;-)
The Gamemaster's will still have the "No Animation" Version.

Most likely you just have to flip a bit to see the No Animation mode again.

@ Paraly send me an pm with your skype details. I wanna tell you something privately.
nucular1 is offline  
Old   #4899
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,308
Received Thanks: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by nucular1 View Post
It's still working as nothing technically changed.
As far as i know, Gameforge bought the software and told the developer to disable it for public use. ;-)
The Gamemaster's will still have the "No Animation" Version.

Most likely you just have to flip a bit to see the No Animation mode again.

@ Paraly send me an pm with your skype details. I wanna tell you something privately.
My skype name is "Paraly."
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4900
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nucular1 View Post
It's still working as nothing technically changed.
As far as i know, Gameforge bought the software and told the developer to disable it for public use. ;-)
The Gamemaster's will still have the "No Animation" Version.

Most likely you just have to flip a bit to see the No Animation mode again.

@ Paraly send me an pm with your skype details. I wanna tell you something privately.
good to know .. my reasoning is if its possible to get working we have a better indication of when to use or not use the tool ..
3dfx97 is offline  
Old   #4901
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Vanilla not working?

sorry.. just forget wat i said ;p
kepunden is offline  
Old   #4902
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Mine actually not working, i click it and nothing happens, is it just me?
imoldman is offline  
Old   #4903
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
mine is not working either
mutizen is offline  
Old   #4904
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Ich wolte die Testversion sage ich mal nutzen und kann diese aus einem grund nicht starten
miele96 is offline  
Old   #4905
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,308
Received Thanks: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by miele96 View Post
Ich wolte die Testversion sage ich mal nutzen und kann diese aus einem grund nicht starten
Und woher solltest du diese Testversion haben?
Schick mir eine private Nachricht mit deiner unique-ID welche du von diesem erhälst, dannach kann ich dich für 24h freischalten.


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.