Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 118 22.22%
Barracks 304 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 109 20.53%
Voters: 531. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #4711
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 4
lots of bans on fissure script?



yamm0yum is offline  
Old   #4712
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,445
Received Thanks: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamm0yum View Post
lots of bans on fissure script?
No, there wasn't any ban for quite some time.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #4713
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Any recent bans in NA yet for Barracks? Hadn't seen or heard anything, but just wanted to double check. Thank you in advance
Flylower is offline  
Old   #4714
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,445
Received Thanks: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flylower View Post
Any recent bans in NA yet for Barracks? Hadn't seen or heard anything, but just wanted to double check. Thank you in advance
There wasn't any ban for 2 months


Paraly is offline  
Old   #4715
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
I'm having issues with the injector menu. It's allowing me to choose region, but doesn't show the name of either account/toon. Seems to inject, but was wondering if that was a reported bug


Update, attempted to use barrack script, and nothing. Won't control the toon at all
Flylower is offline  
Old   #4716
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,445
Received Thanks: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flylower View Post
I'm having issues with the injector menu. It's allowing me to choose region, but doesn't show the name of either account/toon. Seems to inject, but was wondering if that was a reported bug


Update, attempted to use barrack script, and nothing. Won't control the toon at all
You're running the 32Bit client, be sure you use my 64Bit Pipe.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4717
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
One last question, if I have chat log disabled on Shugo Console, will that interfere with the scripts?
Flylower is offline  
Old   #4718
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,445
Received Thanks: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flylower View Post
One last question, if I have chat log disabled on Shugo Console, will that interfere with the scripts?
Depends if ShugoConsole disables the chat log all the time, it could affect some scripts like the follower script but not many scripts use the chat log.
However why would you even use ShugoConsole at the same time as vanillatool
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4719
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Because I only use it for barracks scripts, and nothing else. Don;t use the no ani/fly/tp or anythings else. And chat log diasble brings me from 10fps in siege, to 30-40+ fps in siege
Flylower is offline  
Old   #4720
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,445
Received Thanks: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flylower View Post
Because I only use it for barracks scripts, and nothing else. Don;t use the no ani/fly/tp or anythings else. And chat log diasble brings me from 10fps in siege, to 30-40+ fps in siege
It's fine then, barracks doesn't use the chat log.
You should navigate to your Aion dir when all Aion clients are closed and delete the Chat.log file, I bet your chatlog file is huge which causes those fps issues.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4721
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Para, thanks for all the help. Keep up the good work, everything is up and running correctly on my end^^ Happy New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds12 View Post
Yes, most people have it updated now on NA. There was a work around to get it to work right. so to answer the question yes people can see if your ani hacking.
What was the work around?
Flylower is offline  
Old   #4722
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 4
@

hey, sagmal ist dein "kleines programm" eigentlich wieder richtig sicher oder loggt gammelforge immer noch sämtliche Sachen (no-animation,gravity und co) - ich frag weil ich beim letzten mal usen 2 Wochen Bann kassiert habe und im Grunde eigentlich nur nen ini script laufen hatte (nicht mal no-animation war an)
newdawn005 is offline  
Old   #4723
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Enhanced animation doesn't work after this patch , need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyouzxw View Post
Enhanced animation doesn't work after this patch , need help
Oh, all functions of the program can't be used now
iloveyouzxw is offline  
Old   #4724
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,445
Received Thanks: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdawn005 View Post
@

hey, sagmal ist dein "kleines programm" eigentlich wieder richtig sicher oder loggt gammelforge immer noch sämtliche Sachen (no-animation,gravity und co) - ich frag weil ich beim letzten mal usen 2 Wochen Bann kassiert habe und im Grunde eigentlich nur nen ini script laufen hatte (nicht mal no-animation war an)
Ich würde eher sagen das einzige was Gameforge loggt sind verschiedene Instanz events z.B. wenn du in barracks die Kisten hinten lootest obwohl der Boss und auch sämtliche Keymobs davor noch nicht gekillt sind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyouzxw View Post
Enhanced animation doesn't work after this patch , need help


Oh, all functions of the program can't be used now
I just tested both EU and NA after todays small patch and both are working just fine.
Do you have teamviewer?

I'm pretty sure you haven't executed the 64Bit Pipe as admin before you start Aion, also be sure Siege mode isn't enabled.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4725
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 0
the 64bit engine has been enabled again for NA cos they've fixed the animation problems.

Do any of us using the workaround have to be worried about anything or will the auto update/file repair take care of it?


Deus5000 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.