Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Reply
 
Old 08/13/2017, 19:52   #5911
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
What trouble?
Miren or Kysis/Krotan?
Which class are you using?

So paraly I enter with all classes, I have tried to make abyss to buy the supplements in the hall of fame.
The script often does not attack the statues and says it has obstacle,
* I've tried a lot a lot.
I have a little big char of all kinds I have but with script today I could not close any, I already tried to increase the speed with which the char goes inside the instance but still it does not work well, in 5.3 it worked well but since update has given problem



Exem strike is offline  
Old 08/13/2017, 20:15   #5912
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,925
Received Thanks: 1,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
So paraly I enter with all classes, I have tried to make abyss to buy the supplements in the hall of fame.
The script often does not attack the statues and says it has obstacle,
* I've tried a lot a lot.
I have a little big char of all kinds I have but with script today I could not close any, I already tried to increase the speed with which the char goes inside the instance but still it does not work well, in 5.3 it worked well but since update has given problem
Yea I got similar reports 3 times already, I did run miren and kysis like 5 times already since 5.6 without any issue..


Paraly is offline  
Old 08/13/2017, 21:16   #5913
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yea I got similar reports 3 times already, I did run miren and kysis like 5 times already since 5.6 without any issue..
I'll keep trying
Exem strike is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 10:17   #5914
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
unfortunately second main account banned.. oblivion - general shop
1 week 2 main accounts ... unlucky here


fuffy16 is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 16:37   #5915

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 30
General shop is very dangerous :P, isnt it?
404 Not Found is offline  
Old 08/15/2017, 16:38   #5916
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,925
Received Thanks: 1,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 Not Found View Post
General shop is very dangerous :P, isnt it?
Yea barracks, baruna, lost refuge and general shop are almost guaranteed ban at EU
Paraly is offline  
Old 08/16/2017, 15:57   #5917
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 16
Need a patch to the tool with todays updates
Cuckedbattles is offline  
Old 08/16/2017, 16:33   #5918
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 0
Download new version.
jcob89 is offline  
Old 08/16/2017, 16:49   #5919
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Wont work for NA the new update. just for EU. im running fallen poeta script as UE in NA
gustavoagc is offline  
Old 08/16/2017, 16:51   #5920
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,925
Received Thanks: 1,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavoagc View Post
Wont work for NA the new update. just for EU. im running fallen poeta script as UE in NA
I thought it was just EU who did apply a patch, just give me 10-30 minutes
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2017, 16:53   #5921
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I thought it was just EU who did apply a patch, just give 10-30 minutes
Thank you Paraly.
gustavoagc is offline  
Old 08/16/2017, 20:05   #5922
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
This tool work in Gamez Aion ?
ReDSynchrony is offline  
Old 08/16/2017, 20:07   #5923
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,925
Received Thanks: 1,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDSynchrony View Post
This tool work in Gamez Aion ?
Private servers aren't supported but when your server supports the 64Bit client it should work you just need the correct vanillatool version for your server
Paraly is offline  
Old 08/16/2017, 22:30   #5924
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 20
Paraly please can you take a look at the barracks script?
Never been so necessary to make arracks for supplements

*-*
Exem strike is offline  
Old 08/16/2017, 22:32   #5925
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,925
Received Thanks: 1,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Paraly please can you take a look at the barracks script?
Never been so necessary to make arracks for supplements

*-*
I already used it 5-6 times since 5.6 and had not a single issue.
There wasn't any change to the script nor to the instance so why shouldn't it work anymore.


Paraly is offline  
Reply

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool



« Leveling Script For Vanilla Tool | - »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
12/11/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 497 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.