Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Do you want me to remove the Broker Bot script?1
Yes, it harms all players, we can't even trade items from our bots. 92 60.13%
No, I want it for the profit. 61 39.87%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old 07/16/2017, 16:54   #5761
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 2
Hi !
I'm using Songweaver Elyos NA 1-10 Asmo Version and dont know why always bug at Skuld NPC....

Someone withe same problem ? ???



nickjaspion is offline  
Old 07/16/2017, 18:35   #5762
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
Hi !
I'm using Songweaver Elyos NA 1-10 Asmo Version and dont know why always bug at Skuld NPC....

Someone withe same problem ? ???

I doesnt matter, as for me.

I got like 200x scroll using it, it only happened before it teleports to sanctum.


MasterMacaco is offline  
Old 07/16/2017, 18:47   #5763
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMacaco View Post
I doesnt matter, as for me.

I got like 200x scroll using it, it only happened before it teleports to sanctum.
I think with combat wizard you can set up your own script, and it gets much faster and the current script
Exem strike is offline  
Old 07/16/2017, 19:06   #5764
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,741
Received Thanks: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
I think with combat wizard you can set up your own script, and it gets much faster and the current script
Correct


Paraly is offline  
Old 07/16/2017, 19:09   #5765
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 2
i dont know how to use combat script, tryed alot times and get fails.
;s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
I think with combat wizard you can set up your own script, and it gets much faster and the current script
nickjaspion is offline  
Old 07/16/2017, 21:20   #5766
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 20
Paraly in a script so you can tell me where to change to increase or decrease the speed of work it?
So if I know where I go I will not have to bother you to solve it for me


#IF=%FirstTime,;
UseSpeed=1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,0,BYTE;
#ENDIF
#DO=9999999999;
_AutoChain
_IFKey=77,1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,1,BYTE;
#ENDIF
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrFreeMem10,BYTE,=1;
Exem strike is offline  
Old 07/17/2017, 12:09   #5767
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,741
Received Thanks: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Paraly in a script so you can tell me where to change to increase or decrease the speed of work it?
So if I know where I go I will not have to bother you to solve it for me


#IF=%FirstTime,;
UseSpeed=1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,0,BYTE;
#ENDIF
#DO=9999999999;
_AutoChain
_IFKey=77,1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,1,BYTE;
#ENDIF
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrFreeMem10,BYTE,=1;
This script is already as fast as possible you could just add a
Delay=5;
above the
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrFreeMem10,BYTE,=1;
to slow it down
Paraly is offline  
Old 07/19/2017, 18:27   #5768
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 2
5.6 update on NA let's wait ffor and update to cheat
IceKissAngel is offline  
Old 07/19/2017, 18:56   #5769
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,741
Received Thanks: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKissAngel View Post
5.6 update on NA let's wait ffor and update to cheat
I'm almost finished, should be up in ~30 minutes

________________

Alright it's finished, I will also update GlideEverywhere and NoFlyAnimation in the next few hours
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2017, 19:41   #5770
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I'm almost finished, should be up in ~30 minutes

________________

Alright it's finished, I will also update GlideEverywhere and NoFlyAnimation in the next few hours

will there any new script?
MasterMacaco is offline  
Old 07/19/2017, 19:47   #5771
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,741
Received Thanks: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMacaco View Post
will there any new script?
I can't tell yet, I'm happy when I've updated all the files that I already got.
Didn't I just release the AoE script 2 weeks ago?
Paraly is offline  
Old 07/19/2017, 20:00   #5772
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I'm almost finished, should be up in ~30 minutes

________________

Alright it's finished, I will also update GlideEverywhere and NoFlyAnimation in the next few hours
HOT ****! i love you man
Mart1990 is offline  
Old 07/20/2017, 04:55   #5773
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 3
is there a way to make FT work now or have they stopped it?
node182 is offline  
Old 07/20/2017, 05:32   #5774
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 408
Received Thanks: 75
Only way to make it to work is if you have a lv45 to kill kromede, but that really is useless, since a l45 won't be able to kill her as fast as a 65+. So FT is now pretty much useless to farm, need to find a new way to get candy/kinah.
JoshuaPL is offline  
Old 07/20/2017, 10:37   #5775
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 4
wouldn't it be possible to kill krom with higher levels and loot with a level 45?

btw paraly,all the loots we get in boxes of coe are now greater mythic supplements,I opened and each bag gave me 100.


Lynne77 is offline  
Reply



« Best working SignCode trick; private hack | - »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
12/11/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 497 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.