Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 10 20.41%
No Animation 9 18.37%
Custom Animation 7 14.29%
Enhanced Animation 11 22.45%
I don't use any 12 24.49%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #5791
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
With the latest vanillatool version?
I recorded the fallen poeta video in 5.6 and as you see auto chain is working fine there
o paraly since I downloaded version 3.95 was bad already tried a lot and it did not work

it is
# IF =% FirstTime ,;
UseSpeed = 1;
#UseLoop
#ENDIF
_AutoChain
Delay = 7;

And this
# IF =% FirstTime ,;
UseSpeed = 1;
MemWrite =% AddrFreeMem10,0, BYTE;
#ENDIF
# DO = 9999999999;
_AutoChain
_IFKey = 77.1;
MemWrite =% AddrFreeMem10,1, BYTE;
#ENDIF
_UNTILMemRead =% AddrFreeMem10, BYTE, = 5;



Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5792
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,500
Received Thanks: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
o paraly since I downloaded version 3.95 was bad already tried a lot and it did not work

it is
# IF =% FirstTime ,;
UseSpeed = 1;
#UseLoop
#ENDIF
_AutoChain
Delay = 7;

And this
# IF =% FirstTime ,;
UseSpeed = 1;
MemWrite =% AddrFreeMem10,0, BYTE;
#ENDIF
# DO = 9999999999;
_AutoChain
_IFKey = 77.1;
MemWrite =% AddrFreeMem10,1, BYTE;
#ENDIF
_UNTILMemRead =% AddrFreeMem10, BYTE, = 5;
I just tried it again and it's working fine.
Did you try a client restart?

At your second script is a small issue, it should look like this
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
UseSpeed=1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,0,BYTE;
#ENDIF
#DO=9999999999;
_AutoChain
_IFKey=77,1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,1,BYTE;
#ENDIF
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrFreeMem10,BYTE,=1;


Paraly is offline  
Old   #5793
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 2
Is it possible to make a script that will log into all ur chars and do the luna weeklies?
node182 is offline  
Old   #5794
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I just tried it again and it's working fine.
Did you try a client restart?

At your second script is a small issue, it should look like this
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
UseSpeed=1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,0,BYTE;
#ENDIF
#DO=9999999999;
_AutoChain
_IFKey=77,1;
MemWrite=%AddrFreeMem10,1,BYTE;
#ENDIF
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrFreeMem10,BYTE,=1;
I'm going to restart the computer to see if it works because I already restart the client several times but thank you I will restart the computer


Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5795
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,500
Received Thanks: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by node182 View Post
Is it possible to make a script that will log into all ur chars and do the luna weeklies?
You mean the Secret Munitions Factory instance?
that's would be impossible

Edit: nevermind, could be done
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5796
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You mean the Secret Munitions Factory instance?
that's would be impossible

Edit: nevermind, could be done
Would happily pay for it..
node182 is offline  
Old   #5797
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 5
GO PARALY GO! It would save me a lot of time on my accounts that have 8 characters lol
JoshuaPL is offline  
Old   #5798
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Hello Para after having mounted my character 70 with your software I would like to know how to do kinah without too much fatigue I do not know how to script manually I can not either use the no grav I roll back loop in the Instances I saw that I could open 3 aion with Sandboxie but how it works and is what they have to buy you a key to run the bot or my first key covers the 3 bot


I would also like opinions from players who use your software to bundled the main tricks and handset to make your software profitable everyday spown a farmer ect ..
Superkinah is offline  
Old   #5799
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Paraly,

I have this stuck issue a lot for whatever version rework i was using for the UA statue(NA):

1. Being stuck in 2 particular points (1st one is near the entrance after u got up the stairs (when u trying to go down the floor), the 2nd one is the Artifact Control Room (when you going down the floor) after u collected all boxes), it might be stuck in other points as well, but these 2 points are more often to happen, and the script keeps going, then the character keeps move with the script, then it is dragged back to one of this two particular point, and the screen just showing the character dragging back again and again. I have to get out of the UA barracks instance and close all scripts and restart all over again. it was annoying and when i restarted, 50%+ times it will stuck again.
2. at some points when attacking the statue, the character will be 25 or more higher than the statue (usually it should be around 15m, so it won't be blocked by the ceiling) and stuck there forever until the script is over.

Please let me know how to fix this, thanks!
wupeng0719 is offline  
Old   #5800
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,500
Received Thanks: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by wupeng0719 View Post
Hi Paraly,

I have this stuck issue a lot for whatever version rework i was using for the UA statue(NA):

1. Being stuck in 2 particular points (1st one is near the entrance after u got up the stairs (when u trying to go down the floor), the 2nd one is the Artifact Control Room (when you going down the floor) after u collected all boxes), it might be stuck in other points as well, but these 2 points are more often to happen, and the script keeps going, then the character keeps move with the script, then it is dragged back to one of this two particular point, and the screen just showing the character dragging back again and again. I have to get out of the UA barracks instance and close all scripts and restart all over again. it was annoying and when i restarted, 50%+ times it will stuck again.
2. at some points when attacking the statue, the character will be 25 or more higher than the statue (usually it should be around 15m, so it won't be blocked by the ceiling) and stuck there forever until the script is over.

Please let me know how to fix this, thanks!
I could add a anti stuck method but it's really a pain to do this to all 16 scripts and each has about 2500 lines, so I guess I gonna rewrite the whole syntax of those old scripts and at the method after.
should be done in ~3 hours
Edit: finished, let me know how 1.20 works for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkinah View Post
Hello Para after having mounted my character 70 with your software I would like to know how to do kinah without too much fatigue I do not know how to script manually I can not either use the no grav I roll back loop in the Instances I saw that I could open 3 aion with Sandboxie but how it works and is what they have to buy you a key to run the bot or my first key covers the 3 bot


I would also like opinions from players who use your software to bundled the main tricks and handset to make your software profitable everyday spown a farmer ect ..
You can run as many Aion + Hack instances as you like with 1 license.
I doubt anyone shares their secret farming locations for obvious reasons, they would get over used, price drops etc..
Try around and find your own good spot
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5801
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone willing to share a good xp grind spot for asmo lvl69 sin?
TheDimas01 is offline  
Old   #5802
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
When I run the script for Metamorph it starts and makes me leave my character and it loops me how to settle this?
Superkinah is offline  
Old   #5803
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,500
Received Thanks: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkinah View Post
When I run the script for Metamorph it starts and makes me leave my character and it loops me how to settle this?
1. Download version 2.04 of the AutoMorph script
2. Open the options window in Aion and click on "Reset Windows"
3. Be sure your UI size is at 100% at every toon (not 130%)
4. Be sure all your toons have enough 4k DP jelly, aether and all know the recipe you wanna craft
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5804
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 2
Any plans on making the luna script?
node182 is offline  
Old   #5805
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I could add a anti stuck method but it's really a pain to do this to all 16 scripts and each has about 2500 lines, so I guess I gonna rewrite the whole syntax of those old scripts and at the method after.
should be done in ~3 hours
Edit: finished, let me know how 1.20 works for you



You can run as many Aion + Hack instances as you like with 1 license.
I doubt anyone shares their secret farming locations for obvious reasons, they would get over used, price drops etc..
Try around and find your own good spot
Thank for the new script, the two main stuck points are fixed, but it will stuck at the 2nd or 3rd statue (character is too high, the ceiling blocked atking the statue), plz help. and i tried the old ones again, it is clearly 100% stuck rate now, i don't know how the stuck rate is so high now. ...


wupeng0719 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.