Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 10 20.41%
No Animation 9 18.37%
Custom Animation 7 14.29%
Enhanced Animation 11 22.45%
I don't use any 12 24.49%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #5746

elite*gold: 0
Hello Para, I've been reading most part of your thread, I'm really interested in your tool, specially for ways to make kinah.

I read about your FT script, how good are chances to get temperings/plumes in that instance? and also the script has a premade route to vendor all the items automatically or you have to set up that by yourself?.

Beside FT runs are there any other ways to farm kinah using the tool?. Also I want to know how good is your script under laggy conditions (I play with 200 - 250ms ping, sometimes a little more). Sorry for all the questions

Old   #5747

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
Hello Para, I've been reading most part of your thread, I'm really interested in your tool, specially for ways to make kinah.

I read about your FT script, how good are chances to get temperings/plumes in that instance? and also the script has a premade route to vendor all the items automatically or you have to set up that by yourself?.

Beside FT runs are there any other ways to farm kinah using the tool?. Also I want to know how good is your script under laggy conditions (I play with 200 - 250ms ping, sometimes a little more). Sorry for all the questions
The FT script has already everything pre-configured, it will go to the merchant once inventory is full and only sell the cash loot.
The chances for plumes and temperings are really low you may just get 1 a day, FT script is much more worth when you've the prestige pack active (NA only)
Edit: asked someone who did run FT for a while, he got 2-15 plumes a day with 5 clients and never a tempering

hm a bad ping can bother scripts but I usually build scripts the way that they have a huge tolerance for delays, even if some script has issues you can increase the "UseSpeed=***;" lines, this will slow down everything.

kinah ways depend on where you play, EU or NA?

1. FT script like you already said but it's more profitable at NA
2. A aethertapping script combined AutoMorph script to craft tons of consumables
3. Combat Wizard
4. Barracks (NA version) and buy supplements from general shop -> sell them with 8 toons you already have a daily income from nearly 100m

Old   #5748

Paray FT script can work without prestige pack pack?
As you know I am from a country where the dollar transformed into my coin costs 3 times more example .15 dollars prestige package pack p pays out almost 50 reais or as if it were 50 dollars but anyway fT SCRIPT CAN WORK WITHOUT PRESTIGE PACK?

As you know I am from a country where the dollar transformed into my coin costs 3 times more example .15 dollars prestige package pack p pays out almost 50 reais or as if it were 50 dollars but anyway fT SCRIPT CAN WORK WITHOUT PRESTIGE PACK?
Old   #5749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post

Sure it also works without prestige pack but don't expect to get the candies as well, you just get the cash loot and you've a chance for plumes / temperings

Old   #5750

Hello guys.
Any one know of another soft like sandBoxie? i dont know whats going on, but when i open de game with it, mi mouse just turn get stacked in the left down corner of the screen and i cant move it any more until i close the game from the task manager.
Thx!
Cya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
The FT script has already everything pre-configured, it will go to the merchant once inventory is full and only sell the cash loot.
The chances for plumes and temperings are really low you may just get 1 a day, FT script is much more worth when you've the prestige pack active (NA only)
Edit: asked someone who did run FT for a while, he got 2-15 plumes a day with 5 clients and never a tempering

hm a bad ping can bother scripts but I usually build scripts the way that they have a huge tolerance for delays, even if some script has issues you can increase the "UseSpeed=***;" lines, this will slow down everything.

2. A aethertapping script combined AutoMorph script to craft tons of consumables
3. Combat Wizard
4. Barracks (NA version) and buy supplements from general shop -> sell them with 8 toons you already have a daily income from nearly 100m

Hello Para, how is this about the Suplement selling?
Thx!
Old   #5751

Quote:
Originally Posted by srgcb View Post
Hello guys.
Any one know of another soft like sandBoxie? i dont know whats going on, but when i open de game with it, mi mouse just turn get stacked in the left down corner of the screen and i cant move it any more until i close the game from the task manager.
Thx!
Cya!

Hello Para, how is this about the Suplement selling?
Thx!
You need to install the general shop hack in order to buy the supplements.

Open your Script Editor and run this
Code:
#CheckPAK
Delay=100;
it will open a folder where you've to put the "x_data.pak" from the AutoCraft archive, restart your client afterwards.
Now you simply buy the supplements daily with all your toons and sell them again to some merchant
Old   #5752

Quote:
You need to install the general shop hack in order to buy the supplements.

Open your Script Editor and run this
Code:
#CheckPAK
Delay=100;
it will open a folder where you've to put the "x_data.pak" from the AutoCraft archive, restart your client afterwards.
Now you simply buy the supplements daily with all your toons and sell them again to some merchant

thx for answering...
So, that u say is how i install the general shop hack?
How can i use it?
Thx!
Old   #5753

Quote:
Originally Posted by srgcb View Post
thx for answering...
So, that u say is how i install the general shop hack?
How can i use it?
Thx!
well you should know where the general shop is, here's a short script which brings you inside the general shop area

Quote:
Here's a short script for ppl who can't get into the general shop area

Elyos
Code:
MoveSmooth=504,413.5;
Delay=200;
MoveBy=0,1.5,0;
WaitForResponse=Click OK if you wanna go out;
MoveSmooth=504,414;
MoveBy=0,-1.5,0;
Asmodian
Code:
MoveSmooth=390,251;
Delay=200;
MoveBy=-1.5,0,0;
WaitForResponse=Click OK if you wanna go out;
MoveSmooth=389,252;
MoveBy=1.5,0,0;
Old   #5754

New M.2 drive, sent you the codes to swap out again.

Thanks.
Old   #5755

Hello the software works 100% for me I would like to have the tricks of player for profitable the software of the specific place or bote techniques to do a lot of kinah I launch a basic bot if players who uses the software for a long time on Spots or tricks to make more profit with the tools that we offer this software I am taker

thank you
Old   #5756

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkinah View Post
Hello the software works 100% for me I would like to have the tricks of player for profitable the software of the specific place or bote techniques to do a lot of kinah I launch a basic bot if players who uses the software for a long time on Spots or tricks to make more profit with the tools that we offer this software I am taker

thank you
Quote:

3. Combat Wizard
Old   #5757

How do I get a collection of files?
Even if it is for the char to be stopped in the same place collecting the same thing always
Does anyone know how to create?
Or does paraly have this script?
Old   #5758

Quote:
How do I get a collection of files?
Even if it is for the char to be stopped in the same place collecting the same thing always
Does anyone know how to create?
Or does paraly have this script?
You mean a simple gather script?
Take a look
Old   #5759

Quote:
You mean a simple gather script?
Take a look
Paraly but this collection in the air?
How do I lock my sak from recovering ho in my songweaver?
Old   #5760

Quote:
Paraly but this collection in the air?
How do I lock my sak from recovering ho in my songweaver?
So you mean aethertapping, take a look then