Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #4306
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
NVM PARALY by close and reopen aion restarted my script.



lumcold is offline  
Old   #4307
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
i just bought it should i download from here or like ill get an email when is activated


mhoska is offline  
Old   #4308
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,329
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoska View Post
i just bought it should i download from here or like ill get an email when is activated
Your ID is activated now
You have to download the files from , take a look into the "how to use the hack" spoiler at the topic.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4309
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
works on windows 10? thanks


manongGeorge is offline  
Old   #4310
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,329
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by manongGeorge View Post
works on windows 10? thanks
Sure
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4311
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
For the follower script, how would i get it to use word of instigation? I see "ID" 's by numerous skills, but not sure if that is of pertinence. Another thing I noticed, is the program doesn't follow me at all, just once during the program loop. On the chanter, he keeps turning his mantras off every other cycle. I could be doing it incorrectly, not sure. Thanks in advance
Flylower is offline  
Old   #4312
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I wanted to make the follower script a little smarter. Rather than /follow target id like for it to go to the master whenever he is > than say 10m away.

so if _IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE is the masters health, what is the masters position?

I dont have an updated offset list, I know how to use CE and get the values that I want, but as you know, building a complete Cheat Table from scratch is a pain in the ***.
baileyerw is offline  
Old   #4313
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,329
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flylower View Post
For the follower script, how would i get it to use word of instigation? I see "ID" 's by numerous skills, but not sure if that is of pertinence. Another thing I noticed, is the program doesn't follow me at all, just once during the program loop. On the chanter, he keeps turning his mantras off every other cycle. I could be doing it incorrectly, not sure. Thanks in advance
copy this above the "WORD OF PROTECTION" part

Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE,>0;
#IF=%Timer=1908,60000; <-- Word of Instigation
#DO=650;
UseID=1908;
_UNTILMemRead=0x1573070,WORD,=1908;
_IFMemRead=0x1573070,WORD,=1908;
CreateTimer=1908;
MemWrite=0x1573070,0,WORD;
#DO=700;
Delay=50;
_UNTILMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x1588,DWORD,>0;
#DO=300;
Delay=50;
_UNTILMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,0x378/0x1588,DWORD,=0;
#ENDIF
Which class are you playing?
You could try to close all Aion clients and delete the "Chat.log" file inside your Aion dir, and try the script again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyerw View Post
I wanted to make the follower script a little smarter. Rather than /follow target id like for it to go to the master whenever he is > than say 10m away.

so if _IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,0x378/0x44,BYTE is the masters health, what is the masters position?

I dont have an updated offset list, I know how to use CE and get the values that I want, but as you know, building a complete Cheat Table from scratch is a pain in the ass.
You should use /attack then instead of /follow

Code:
#IF=%TargetDistance,<10;
Command=/attack;
#ELSE
SendKey=0x41;<- Sends the key "A" to stop movement
#ENDIF
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4314
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 4
HI good morning good night good afternoon, someone is new? some new script something new
I'm bored haha
Paraly is alive hehe * - *
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #4315
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmrdrow View Post
New Exploit works wonders! Thank you very much!

Running 4 clients at the moment.

how can i open more then 2 clients?
shujaa666 is offline  
Old   #4316
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,329
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
HI good morning good night good afternoon, someone is new? some new script something new
I'm bored haha
Paraly is alive hehe * - *
Well the exploit script is pretty new isn't it?
Besides that no there's nothing new
Quote:
Originally Posted by shujaa666 View Post
how can i open more then 2 clients?
You can open up to 4 clients with the free version of , the paid version allows unlimited clients.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4317
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
About the NoAnimationFly

Hi Paraly about the uninstall on the NoAnimationFly i did uninstalled and now i can't log on aion it keep saying Failed to Inialize the game, what should i do from here ? where can i check teh file see if it is cleaned ?
lumcold is offline  
Old   #4318
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,329
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
Hi Paraly about the uninstall on the NoAnimationFly i did uninstalled and now i can't log on aion it keep saying Failed to Inialize the game, what should i do from here ? where can i check teh file see if it is cleaned ?
Do you start your game with a .bat file or some third user launcher?
Just start the game with the normal NCSoft / Gameforge launcher, at the bottom left of the launcher should be a file check button
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4319
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
i use Normal NC launcher

And also do other ppls have issue of using windtream with the NoflyAnimation , get kill when u come out of the windtream in Iluma map ?

Paraly u there still ? what should i do ?
lumcold is offline  
Old   #4320
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,329
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
i use Normal NC launcher

And also do other ppls have issue of using windtream with the NoflyAnimation , get kill when u come out of the windtream in Iluma map ?

Paraly u there still ? what should i do ?
Just do the file check like I said already.


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.