Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RoiBot Version 12

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Downloads

Temp Fix for the 64 bit issue

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteroflove View Post
Our bot updates it self not all funaction are working for 4.0 But most of them are! So have fun with update bot!
I was really wondering how this is possible ROIBOT is evolving since many versions ago this players complaining of the same problems.

problems

First!!! ROibot doesnt work with 64bits, we need run with 32bits for it works.

Death waypoint.
Dies and does not return.
return to oblelisk, but not back to the point of farming.
returns to the point of farming. but is just stopped and did not get to kill the mob.

+ Combat waypoint (Combat Engine)
It is not possible to specify a different ranger for waypoints.
When playing with fight class is horrible, because until the character to get the monster, ROIBOT simply decide to use any skill bar. never, never, never get the number 1 skill bar.
to improve things, not the ROIBOT uses (chains) correctly. ROIBOT simply uses the skill bar, but when it appears the chain is already using another skill.

I can kill 10 mobs when I'm playing without using anything, just gear and weapon +10. But when I leave the ROIBOT, my character was unable to kill 4 mobs to sit and die. yes!! die because when the character is resting and the monster hits him, the character gets up and does nothing. it is just to die.

you can not play with two aion open, because the bot recognize you when you use the keys (Ctrl and Alt). funny. because ROIBOT recognize these keys if I'm playing in another window. (Can not use dual)

these are all reported bugs and still unsolved. so even to this day unsolved because there the same problems.

do not get angry or upset with me BRO. I'm just informing about the ROIBOT.

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanichio View Post
I was really wondering how this is possible ROIBOT is evolving since many versions ago this players complaining of the same problems.

problems

First!!! ROibot doesnt work with 64bits, we need run with 32bits for it works.

Death waypoint.
Dies and does not return.
return to oblelisk, but not back to the point of farming.
returns to the point of farming. but is just stopped and did not get to kill the mob.

+ Combat waypoint (Combat Engine)
It is not possible to specify a different ranger for waypoints.
When playing with fight class is horrible, because until the character to get the monster, ROIBOT simply decide to use any skill bar. never, never, never get the number 1 skill bar.
to improve things, not the ROIBOT uses (chains) correctly. ROIBOT simply uses the skill bar, but when it appears the chain is already using another skill.

I can kill 10 mobs when I'm playing without using anything, just gear and weapon +10. But when I leave the ROIBOT, my character was unable to kill 4 mobs to sit and die. yes!! die because when the character is resting and the monster hits him, the character gets up and does nothing. it is just to die.

you can not play with two aion open, because the bot recognize you when you use the keys (Ctrl and Alt). funny. because ROIBOT recognize these keys if I'm playing in another window. (Can not use dual)

these are all reported bugs and still unsolved. so even to this day unsolved because there the same problems.

do not get angry or upset with me BRO. I'm just informing about the ROIBOT.
We are well aware of the bugs. But we only have one working dev that can only work on the bot when he is free. Which is hardly none at all because of his work and schooling he is very busy.

So what you say here is true, but these issues will be fix one way or another. If you like to be helpful report new bugs on the forum that hasn't been reported. Thank you.
Old   #49

Guys like Kanichio need to stop QQ'ing. I've tried many paid bots and I must say that this is the BEST thing that you would get for free. They've just been constantly improving since they launched with every new version. And SillyNuts is having problems with his family if you guys were smart enough you would go on the website, read what's going on, probably download and try the bot and THEN comment ****. Point being there's just ONE admin working on the scripting part of it. Hence it takes time to fix everything. Also the admins on the website are extremely helpful and interactive and reply to you almost any time of the day. I've been trying this bot for about 1 moth now and can only say that this is the best bot I've ever tried. If I still remain on Aion when this bot goes pay to use I'll be sure to be a subscriber.

Old   #50

QQ about something that is free????

/golfclap for the fucktard
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek_1993 View Post
Guys like Kanichio need to stop QQ'ing. I've tried many paid bots and I must say that this is the BEST thing that you would get for free. They've just been constantly improving since they launched with every new version. And SillyNuts is having problems with his family if you guys were smart enough you would go on the website, read what's going on, probably download and try the bot and THEN comment ****. Point being there's just ONE admin working on the scripting part of it. Hence it takes time to fix everything. Also the admins on the website are extremely helpful and interactive and reply to you almost any time of the day. I've been trying this bot for about 1 moth now and can only say that this is the best bot I've ever tried. If I still remain on Aion when this bot goes pay to use I'll be sure to be a subscriber.
And who says I'm QQ! Bro!
I'm just telling people whot not downloaded yet about the current problems of the Bot.
You should ask about things before. Do not you think that I report the bug bot? I am daily reporting bugs to improve the program and do it on the website of ROIBOT.
Now if you think that comment is a crime. I can not do anything for you.
Old   #52

So hey Roibot admin here, Just wanted to say that the bots still going strong and its working better than ever, players have been able to bot endlessly without any issues, The bots sigscan auto updates the bot with each update so offsets haven't been an issue in a while, anyway it works with 4.0 not trying to sell anything here just thought that some of you might like to use a free bot that actually works. we have about 60 botters at any given time, fine with us, its only testing stages and progress has been slow lately. Well thats all i really have to say, I'm not one for drama or exaggerating anything. Its a Brilliant Grinding bot...The end.... If you have questions or want to find out exactly what it can do just read the thread and come vist us on our fourms at
Old   #53

I haven't used any other bot yet, but this bot is total ****. I used L2/WoW etc bots and this is total 15 years old product that :

stucks all the fukin time
cannot even use skills in a certain way
****** slow grinding etc etc

no farm etc.
Old   #54

I agree with calcifer's opinion because let's not forget that first of all roibot is FREE and secondly there is only one developer who does not have all the time of the world to program the bot, however he does his best to fix bug and error and help everyone out.
Old   #55

Roibot just got the EU 3.9 update, but remember that 4.2 will be released in 3 days. Go get it now, it's still free!

Old   #56

dunno the reason why all ppl QQing for this bot.
it's free...it's only your decision to use or not...so pls leave the guy working in peace and improve it .

so i can use it free of error
Old   #57

How can we try to login roibot
Old   #58

the bot doesn't target the nearest mob, i have to target myself fot the bot to attack. Anyone knows what is happening?
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedat3705 View Post
How can we try to login roibot
Probably you changed Tab in key mapping of game options to other key. Use default.

Or use other bot xD
Old   #60

it's not free anymore.. used to b.. not it's not..
i 100% right.. my opinion is with u.. too over prize for that lol bot according to others..

Closed Thread

Tags
aion, bot, howto, roibot, tutorials free 2 play