i do 70m daily with 1 char with my bot, u made 500m in total. so it took me about 7 days to get that 500. also this bot is free, because none would pay for that ****. he wants to make that "pro bot" then it will turn to p2p.
Look at the date on which I joined, genius. I believe RoiBot didn't even exist back then. Just because I don't post around here doesn't mean I'm not following a few threads.
Did I say in which time period I made that money? No. I also doubt that you'd be able to make that kind of money with a level 35 or 48 character for example.
Quite frankly I'd rather pay 20€ a month for this bot than pay a dime for yours I don't support people who can't handle competition and feel the need to throw mud at them.
Now really, be a nice businessman and try to defeat your competition by being better, not by spending the day spamming their threads with false information and ridiculous comments.
TO IMMONS
I have been using another bot while he was free because I have no money to pay monthly until your with your ideas you convinced that had it to do payment.
now you show in this post to do the same thing.
just look at your post and your customers and your bot and leaves others alone
do not think anyone will call here
and as somebody said further up the account I have since 2010 so keep talking that mess
and as I said in the first comment the bot only when they pass 24 hours of play without pause
and I have to look for anything
TO ROIBOT TEAM
thanks to those who have done and who care this bot
Look at the date on which I joined, genius. I believe RoiBot didn't even exist back then. Just because I don't post around here doesn't mean I'm not following a few threads.
Did I say in which time period I made that money? No. I also doubt that you'd be able to make that kind of money with a level 35 or 48 character for example.
Quite frankly I'd rather pay 20€ a month for this bot than pay a dime for yours I don't support people who can't handle competition and feel the need to throw mud at them.
Now really, be a nice businessman and try to defeat your competition by being better, not by spending the day spamming their threads with false information and ridiculous comments.
Ohh you joined in february. Roibot came into "alpha release" at january after sillynuts got help from me. Without that he couldn't find simple things in aion memory.
I would be able to make that money qith a level 35 or 48. Because I don't have problems with boting 2 chars against 1 mob I can afford to hunt higher level mobs
I can handle competition, because I like rubot for its advanced and aionspot for that its creator is great guy.
Just have to say that the program is very good. May not be as good as the paid, but can not say because I never paid, lol, but the truth is that I'm using ROIBOT and I'm really enjoying it. for people who think the robot is better paid, then continue using it because I'll get in FREE and great ROIBOT.
Spirit masters can be fun to bot with, I personally leveled a sm and all it takes is a little strategy. First put the summon spirit skill of your choice in the first combat slot followed by 2 or 3 of your spirit combat abilities and then finally put a couple of your own at the end. It will use the skills in order from 1-8, but the skills on the end won't get used much because it will go back to skill slot 1 when the cooldown is over rather than go all the way to 8. This is intended, the combat system is complex and can be used in many ways ^^
Ohh you joined in february. Roibot came into "alpha release" at january after sillynuts got help from me. Without that he couldn't find simple things in aion memory.
I would be able to make that money qith a level 35 or 48. Because I don't have problems with boting 2 chars against 1 mob I can afford to hunt higher level mobs
I can handle competition, because I like rubot for its advanced and aionspot for that its creator is great guy.
Amen.
I been with the dev of this bot since the very first bot created. You tried to insult us, you tried to ensare us with lies. But we are still here, going strong.
Got a Problem with us? Then beat us? not by word but by action. So leave this thread cause what your doing now isn't helping you any.
I am Admin on Roibot If anyone need support or help you can contact me directly on skype darkshadowkingdom. We care for our members your opinion matters anything you like to discuss feel free to add me.
I have already beaten you, trololol. My program does 5x more things than yours will ever do. If someone from this thread wants to compare I can give 1 day full free trial
I have already beaten you, trololol. My program does 5x more things than yours will ever do. If someone from this thread wants to compare I can give 1 day full free trial
Like i said by action not words. If you continue to bring flaming into our threads you will be reported and infracted for breaking forum rules. It is your choice go ahead and show me how immature you are.
Im waiting its full (and i guess p2p) version of it and its price-features against the competition!
I was about to get Immons bot but reading a few of his posts answering to a few dissapointed customers of him with such bad manners ...
Like they're going to steal him money just cause they were asking him refound etc etc -im quite sure the dissapointed customers would be 1% or even less- but I felt like i was going to give my money to a 16yo boy.
You cant treat your customers like that mr. immons and definitely you can't throw mud in other threads even if at the end you will be right!
Im waiting its full (and i guess p2p) version of it and its price-features against the competition!
I was about to get Immons bot but reading a few of his posts answering to a few dissapointed customers of him with such bad manners ...
Like they're going to steal him money just cause they were asking him refound etc etc -im quite sure the dissapointed customers would be 1% or even less- but I felt like i was going to give my money to a 16yo boy.
You cant treat your customers like that mr. immons and definitely you can't throw mud in other threads even if at the end you will be right!
If you want to give any details of how you think the bot can improve go to our forum and write a suggestion. I don't think easy and sample is neccessery a bad thing but i like to hear what you experience.
[Release] RoiBot Public 12.0.3.2 Eu/US Full Support 01/30/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 96 Replies Public Release 12.0.3.2 is new and improved, With tons of new things and super user friendly! Our Framework is coming out great.
It's finally here after a long few weeks! We are now using a fancy component library for the form controls. This forced us to use custom dlls and they are now embedded to the exe. This is why the exe is much larger now.
New interface
New buff system with custom intervals
Auto updater
Fixed auto skill bug where it would...
[Release] RoiBot Public. 05/17/2013 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 77 Replies Update: 1/25/2013 Version 10 is out! EU NOW WORKING!
download the new update http://www.roibot.org/
Update: 1/25/2013 Version 8 is out!
Its here!
Whats new:
*Combat Waypoint
ViP RoiBot Beta Free? 01/16/2013 - Aion - 1 Replies ok well as some of you know i was making a free bot for aion but after posting the alpha release thread it seemed everyone and their mother started making bots witch is good. but sadly i stopped with dev on the free bot witch i will release the source to after i go threw and comment some things.
That being said i have started dev back on my vip bot and are in testing stages, so im letting everyone test for free. if you would like to be apart of the closed beta of my vip bot join the...
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked 01/16/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version.
http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip
GarenaHackInstaller
MEDIAFIRE mirror
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked 07/08/2010 - General Coding - 18 Replies This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version.
http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip
GarenaHackInstaller
MEDIAFIRE mirror