Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RoiBot Version 12

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
create more accounts pls

i do 70m daily with 1 char with my bot, u made 500m in total. so it took me about 7 days to get that 500. also this bot is free, because none would pay for that ****. he wants to make that "pro bot" then it will turn to p2p.
Look at the date on which I joined, genius. I believe RoiBot didn't even exist back then. Just because I don't post around here doesn't mean I'm not following a few threads.
Did I say in which time period I made that money? No. I also doubt that you'd be able to make that kind of money with a level 35 or 48 character for example.
Quite frankly I'd rather pay 20 a month for this bot than pay a dime for yours I don't support people who can't handle competition and feel the need to throw mud at them.

Now really, be a nice businessman and try to defeat your competition by being better, not by spending the day spamming their threads with false information and ridiculous comments.

Old   #17

from a noob point of view, the bot application seems simple and user friendly.
just ignore the haters mr calcifer

p.s. i like the robot picture at the beginning when loading the bot, looks cute hehe.

learned how to use the bot after a few attempts, its very easy, user friendly, and does what i want.

the real attractiveness of this bot is that its very simple and easy to use.

Old   #18

TO IMMONS
I have been using another bot while he was free because I have no money to pay monthly until your with your ideas you convinced that had it to do payment.

now you show in this post to do the same thing.
just look at your post and your customers and your bot and leaves others alone
do not think anyone will call here

and as somebody said further up the account I have since 2010 so keep talking that mess

and as I said in the first comment the bot only when they pass 24 hours of play without pause

and I have to look for anything

TO ROIBOT TEAM

thanks to those who have done and who care this bot

i am not speak english thanks Google translate
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackwoodPhantasm View Post
Look at the date on which I joined, genius. I believe RoiBot didn't even exist back then. Just because I don't post around here doesn't mean I'm not following a few threads.
Did I say in which time period I made that money? No. I also doubt that you'd be able to make that kind of money with a level 35 or 48 character for example.
Quite frankly I'd rather pay 20 a month for this bot than pay a dime for yours I don't support people who can't handle competition and feel the need to throw mud at them.

Now really, be a nice businessman and try to defeat your competition by being better, not by spending the day spamming their threads with false information and ridiculous comments.
Ohh you joined in february. Roibot came into "alpha release" at january after sillynuts got help from me. Without that he couldn't find simple things in aion memory.

I would be able to make that money qith a level 35 or 48. Because I don't have problems with boting 2 chars against 1 mob I can afford to hunt higher level mobs

I can handle competition, because I like rubot for its advanced and aionspot for that its creator is great guy.

Amen.

Old   #20

Great free bot.
I have tried this for 2 weeks and i have to say that it's becoming better day after day and update after update .

Thanks for sharing this with us
Old   #21

Anyone have tips for spiritmaster botting/in general, the buffs list are not showing up in bot which row do buffs have to be on.
Old   #22

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by meral View Post
Anyone have tips for spiritmaster botting/in general, the buffs list are not showing up in bot which row do buffs have to be on.
base on the video, I think you have to put the buff skills in row 2 if I remember correctly.
Old   #23

Just have to say that the program is very good. May not be as good as the paid, but can not say because I never paid, lol, but the truth is that I'm using ROIBOT and I'm really enjoying it. for people who think the robot is better paid, then continue using it because I'll get in FREE and great ROIBOT.
Old   #24

Spirit masters can be fun to bot with, I personally leveled a sm and all it takes is a little strategy. First put the summon spirit skill of your choice in the first combat slot followed by 2 or 3 of your spirit combat abilities and then finally put a couple of your own at the end. It will use the skills in order from 1-8, but the skills on the end won't get used much because it will go back to skill slot 1 when the cooldown is over rather than go all the way to 8. This is intended, the combat system is complex and can be used in many ways ^^
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by meral View Post
Please watch the videos.
Well I managed to get the buffs bar 2 and they are working well.
for chain I'm using the same system.
Old   #26

Quote:
Ohh you joined in february. Roibot came into "alpha release" at january after sillynuts got help from me. Without that he couldn't find simple things in aion memory.

I would be able to make that money qith a level 35 or 48. Because I don't have problems with boting 2 chars against 1 mob I can afford to hunt higher level mobs

I can handle competition, because I like rubot for its advanced and aionspot for that its creator is great guy.

Amen.
I been with the dev of this bot since the very first bot created. You tried to insult us, you tried to ensare us with lies. But we are still here, going strong.
Got a Problem with us? Then beat us? not by word but by action. So leave this thread cause what your doing now isn't helping you any.

I am Admin on Roibot If anyone need support or help you can contact me directly on skype darkshadowkingdom. We care for our members your opinion matters anything you like to discuss feel free to add me.
Old   #27

I have already beaten you, trololol. My program does 5x more things than yours will ever do. If someone from this thread wants to compare I can give 1 day full free trial
Old   #28

Quote:
I have already beaten you, trololol. My program does 5x more things than yours will ever do. If someone from this thread wants to compare I can give 1 day full free trial
Like i said by action not words. If you continue to bring flaming into our threads you will be reported and infracted for breaking forum rules. It is your choice go ahead and show me how immature you are.
Old   #29

I tried Roibot ...

1 good thing : amazingly easy and simple

1 bad thing : amazingly easy and simple

Ofc its beta ...

Im waiting its full (and i guess p2p) version of it and its price-features against the competition!

I was about to get Immons bot but reading a few of his posts answering to a few dissapointed customers of him with such bad manners ...
Like they're going to steal him money just cause they were asking him refound etc etc -im quite sure the dissapointed customers would be 1% or even less- but I felt like i was going to give my money to a 16yo boy.
You cant treat your customers like that mr. immons and definitely you can't throw mud in other threads even if at the end you will be right!
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooaris View Post
I tried Roibot ...

1 good thing : amazingly easy and simple

1 bad thing : amazingly easy and simple

Ofc its beta ...

Im waiting its full (and i guess p2p) version of it and its price-features against the competition!

I was about to get Immons bot but reading a few of his posts answering to a few dissapointed customers of him with such bad manners ...
Like they're going to steal him money just cause they were asking him refound etc etc -im quite sure the dissapointed customers would be 1% or even less- but I felt like i was going to give my money to a 16yo boy.
You cant treat your customers like that mr. immons and definitely you can't throw mud in other threads even if at the end you will be right!
If you want to give any details of how you think the bot can improve go to our forum and write a suggestion. I don't think easy and sample is neccessery a bad thing but i like to hear what you experience.

Closed Thread

Tags
aion, bot, howto, roibot, tutorials free 2 play