Rofl, Indeed, thanks mis moderator, won't happen again.
So we have this beautiful new thing where the bot will automatically update itself every time the game releases a new patch. So the amount of work were going to have to do for 4.0 equals aabbooout 0% Happy Botting XD
Change Log
1. Bot will update it on it's own if it's outdated.
2.Multi Clienting fixed up
3. Other small bugs.
Please Download the new version for these feature.
Well thank you for this thread, and sometimes flaming has its positive effects. I refrained from buying a specific unnamed bot because of your previous conversations and i will try yours. If it keeps me from buying a bot, I will definitely make a donation. Watching the videos it certainly seems to be a fleshed out bot and not some collection of hacks and scripts.
What can I say about this bot!! you can use it for anything, but be prepared for the problems it presents and that since the first version was never fixed. And every update always comes another problem. ie, they're fix one problem and another one appears.
And those who speak what I'm talking about the bot is a lie! They are lying, because I can tell the bug.
but yes it is a great help.
What can I say about this bot!! you can use it for anything, but be prepared for the problems it presents and that since the first version was never fixed. And every update always comes another problem. ie, they're fix one problem and another one appears.
And those who speak what I'm talking about the bot is a lie! They are lying, because I can tell the bug.
but yes it is a great help.
thanks for the feedback but this is how we make our bot perfect by fixing problems and that why it is still in beta.
For any of you new to RoiBot, we are currently a FREE to use Gaming bot thats in beta development, currently we are basing ourselves on the free to play game Aion and are working hard to develop A masterPiece that is easy to use and set up for even the average gamer, after we are finished we will start adding support for as many free to play games as humanly possible! Right now I would say that we're about halfway there! Thanks to everyones support we are making great progress and you can look forward to a constantly up to date bot!
Anyway I hope that you will consider joining our botting community, its completely free, we don't charge a Thing!
Last of all I won't claim to be the best bot out there for that would just be my personal opinion, not yet, but when we're done with it sure as hell will be! And I seriously doubt you can find a better free bot anywhere!
completely free? I'm curious why you want to leave the bot only free until lvl 20 then?
It was not you who speak it: do not change things and that bot "would be" the best free bot when finished?
What can I say about this bot!! you can use it for anything, but be prepared for the problems it presents and that since the first version was never fixed. And every update always comes another problem. ie, they're fix one problem and another one appears.
And those who speak what I'm talking about the bot is a lie! They are lying, because I can tell the bug.
but yes it is a great help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanichio
For any of you new to RoiBot, we are currently a FREE to use Gaming bot thats in beta development, currently we are basing ourselves on the free to play game Aion and are working hard to develop A masterPiece that is easy to use and set up for even the average gamer, after we are finished we will start adding support for as many free to play games as humanly possible! Right now I would say that we're about halfway there! Thanks to everyones support we are making great progress and you can look forward to a constantly up to date bot!
Anyway I hope that you will consider joining our botting community, its completely free, we don't charge a Thing!
Last of all I won't claim to be the best bot out there for that would just be my personal opinion, not yet, but when we're done with it sure as hell will be! And I seriously doubt you can find a better free bot anywhere!
completely free? I'm curious why you want to leave the bot only free until lvl 20 then?
It was not you who speak it: do not change things and that bot "would be" the best free bot when finished?
In return for a free functioning daily updated bot, we get feedback and bug report to improve the bot. Once it is Fully completed it will be subscription but it won't be half ass piece of shit it will be worth it. So until then it is free, and even when it isn't free, it will be free up to level 20 and you can use it on anything you want no limitation. We don't know when we will have final release so it could be months or a year.
[Release] RoiBot Public 12.0.3.2 Eu/US Full Support 01/30/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 96 Replies Public Release 12.0.3.2 is new and improved, With tons of new things and super user friendly! Our Framework is coming out great.
It's finally here after a long few weeks! We are now using a fancy component library for the form controls. This forced us to use custom dlls and they are now embedded to the exe. This is why the exe is much larger now.
New interface
New buff system with custom intervals
Auto updater
Fixed auto skill bug where it would...
[Release] RoiBot Public. 05/17/2013 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 77 Replies Update: 1/25/2013 Version 10 is out! EU NOW WORKING!
download the new update http://www.roibot.org/
Update: 1/25/2013 Version 8 is out!
Its here!
Whats new:
*Combat Waypoint
ViP RoiBot Beta Free? 01/16/2013 - Aion - 1 Replies ok well as some of you know i was making a free bot for aion but after posting the alpha release thread it seemed everyone and their mother started making bots witch is good. but sadly i stopped with dev on the free bot witch i will release the source to after i go threw and comment some things.
That being said i have started dev back on my vip bot and are in testing stages, so im letting everyone test for free. if you would like to be apart of the closed beta of my vip bot join the...
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked 01/16/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version.
http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip
GarenaHackInstaller
MEDIAFIRE mirror
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked 07/08/2010 - General Coding - 18 Replies This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version.
http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip
GarenaHackInstaller
MEDIAFIRE mirror