Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RoiBot Version 12

Discussion on RoiBot Version 12 within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/05/2013, 10:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
Please visit the forum for more daily updates then this thread.
Giving feedback to us is a small price to pay for our bot
Old 06/06/2013, 10:32   #32
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
#spam deleted

Guys, it's enough! Last warning!!!
Old 06/06/2013, 15:49   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOPM View Post
#spam deleted

Guys, it's enough! Last warning!!!
Thanks it won't happened again. now that i figure out where the report button is .
Old 06/06/2013, 16:22   #34

Rofl, Indeed, thanks mis moderator, won't happen again.

So we have this beautiful new thing where the bot will automatically update itself every time the game releases a new patch. So the amount of work were going to have to do for 4.0 equals aabbooout 0% Happy Botting XD
Old 06/07/2013, 02:15   #35

*New Updated has been made.

Change Log
1. Bot will update it on it's own if it's outdated.
2.Multi Clienting fixed up
3. Other small bugs.
Please Download the new version for these feature.
Old 06/10/2013, 02:55   #36

hey ty mate im new to this game is this a good bot to level up??
Old 06/10/2013, 05:34   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwq View Post
hey ty mate im new to this game is this a good bot to level up??
yes people go from 1-60 on our bot very easily. Check the Online list on our forum to see other players kill rate and level
Old 06/25/2013, 10:03   #38

Well thank you for this thread, and sometimes flaming has its positive effects. I refrained from buying a specific unnamed bot because of your previous conversations and i will try yours. If it keeps me from buying a bot, I will definitely make a donation. Watching the videos it certainly seems to be a fleshed out bot and not some collection of hacks and scripts.
Old 06/25/2013, 18:46   #39

is a good bot... is working 24/7 for me )
Old 06/26/2013, 03:39   #40

What can I say about this bot!! you can use it for anything, but be prepared for the problems it presents and that since the first version was never fixed. And every update always comes another problem. ie, they're fix one problem and another one appears.

And those who speak what I'm talking about the bot is a lie! They are lying, because I can tell the bug.
but yes it is a great help.
Old 06/26/2013, 17:23   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanichio View Post
What can I say about this bot!! you can use it for anything, but be prepared for the problems it presents and that since the first version was never fixed. And every update always comes another problem. ie, they're fix one problem and another one appears.

And those who speak what I'm talking about the bot is a lie! They are lying, because I can tell the bug.
thanks for the feedback but this is how we make our bot perfect by fixing problems and that why it is still in beta.
Old 06/26/2013, 22:07   #42

elite*gold: 1
Nice dude work windows 7 64 Bit
Old 06/27/2013, 04:03   #43

Our bot updates it self not all funaction are working for 4.0 But most of them are! So have fun with update bot!
Old 06/28/2013, 21:52   #44

For any of you new to RoiBot, we are currently a FREE to use Gaming bot thats in beta development, currently we are basing ourselves on the free to play game Aion and are working hard to develop A masterPiece that is easy to use and set up for even the average gamer, after we are finished we will start adding support for as many free to play games as humanly possible! Right now I would say that we're about halfway there! Thanks to everyones support we are making great progress and you can look forward to a constantly up to date bot!

Anyway I hope that you will consider joining our botting community, its completely free, we don't charge a Thing!

Last of all I won't claim to be the best bot out there for that would just be my personal opinion, not yet, but when we're done with it sure as hell will be! And I seriously doubt you can find a better free bot anywhere!

completely free? I'm curious why you want to leave the bot only free until lvl 20 then?
It was not you who speak it: do not change things and that bot "would be" the best free bot when finished?
Old 06/29/2013, 07:00   #45

Quote:

Quote:
For any of you new to RoiBot, we are currently a FREE to use Gaming bot thats in beta development, currently we are basing ourselves on the free to play game Aion and are working hard to develop A masterPiece that is easy to use and set up for even the average gamer, after we are finished we will start adding support for as many free to play games as humanly possible! Right now I would say that we're about halfway there! Thanks to everyones support we are making great progress and you can look forward to a constantly up to date bot!

Anyway I hope that you will consider joining our botting community, its completely free, we don't charge a Thing!

Last of all I won't claim to be the best bot out there for that would just be my personal opinion, not yet, but when we're done with it sure as hell will be! And I seriously doubt you can find a better free bot anywhere!

completely free? I'm curious why you want to leave the bot only free until lvl 20 then?
It was not you who speak it: do not change things and that bot "would be" the best free bot when finished?
In return for a free functioning daily updated bot, we get feedback and bug report to improve the bot. Once it is Fully completed it will be subscription but it won't be half ass piece of shit it will be worth it. So until then it is free, and even when it isn't free, it will be free up to level 20 and you can use it on anything you want no limitation. We don't know when we will have final release so it could be months or a year.
Closed Thread

Tags
aion, bot, howto, roibot, tutorials free 2 play