Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BETA]EasyAion - Free Aion Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Good day everyone,
sorry for being away sooo long! We had a really hard time, because we had to focus on our work and real life! If you're still interested in our free tool, please let us know. We would renew our tool, but this would take some time (maybe 2-3 weeks).

Please let us know if you're interested.
Kind regards,
Your EasyAion team

Thanks
1 User
Old   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAion View Post
We would renew our tool, but this would take some time (maybe 2-3 weeks).

At this point, I don't think anyone should be interested. You have repeatedly promised the tool and not delivered, and it would take less than 2-3 weeks to develop the tool entirely. Look at how many times you've promised it already!

Quote:
Good day everyone,

we're really sorry for the long long waittime, but now we're back again!
We had some really important examinations and could not work on EasyAion in this time. Today, we'll release an EU 3.0 and NA version for you with background mode and so on.

kind regards
(this never happened)

Quote:
Hey guys!
Sorry for the waittime again, but we had some troubles with the patch download (3.0). We're now preparing everything and will release a new version within this week.

kind regards
(this never happened)

Quote:
Ja das reicht. Wir sind dabei das Problem zu lösen. Da wir aber nicht sehr viel Zeit haben, wird das Problem wohl erst in den kommenden Tagen gelöst.

No, it's currently not working on US server, sorry. But we'll make it working soon.
(this never happened)

If you want to release your tool... just do it... but you should stop bumping this thread with empty promises, especially if it is 2+ weeks out; that has been happening for months now. I'm sure there are people who would like to use it but there are MORE people who don't want a false sense of hope, followed by weeks of people bumping this thread asking how to download and complaining that the website is down.

Old   #258

lucid, 2-3 weeks of finding offsets means they are more sucky than me! xD
Old   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
At this point, I don't think anyone should be interested. You have repeatedly promised the tool and not delivered, and it would take less than 2-3 weeks to develop the tool entirely. Look at how many times you've promised it already!

(this never happened)

(this never happened)

(this never happened)

If you want to release your tool... just do it... but you should stop bumping this thread with empty promises, especially if it is 2+ weeks out; that has been happening for months now. I'm sure there are people who would like to use it but there are MORE people who don't want a false sense of hope, followed by weeks of people bumping this thread asking how to download and complaining that the website is down.

Hello,
of course you're right with that thing, but let me tell you one thing:
We never wanted to renew the offsets, we wanted to develope a new tool with background mode included and so on. We're really sorry that we never released one, but that's because of our real life activities which were very stressful in the last months.
We're just trying to help the community by offering a free tool. If you don't want us to release one, please tell us and we'll stop trying it.

Warm regards

Old   #260

Received Thanks: 1,083
Quote:
Hello,
of course you're right with that thing, but let me tell you one thing:
We never wanted to renew the offsets, we wanted to develope a new tool with background mode included and so on. We're really sorry that we never released one, but that's because of our real life activities which were very stressful in the last months.
We're just trying to help the community by offering a free tool. If you don't want us to release one, please tell us and we'll stop trying it.

Warm regards
if your really trying to release something here then post progresses with images and beta test releases to proove it.. now even i could post something like
Code:
 hey guys ima make a free tool for aion and itll be free
that would be jacks **** ! unless u show some proof
Old   #261

Quote:
Good day everyone,
sorry for being away sooo long! We had a really hard time, because we had to focus on our work and real life! If you're still interested in our free tool, please let us know. We would renew our tool, but this would take some time (maybe 2-3 weeks).

Kind regards,
Your EasyAion team
I am interested. The old one worked fine for me but after the update its not working anymore
Old   #262

I wish you guys would make it for f2p :/ i've been struggling to find one.
Old   #263

Hard to buy lifetime license of my bot? It's only 15€, and is updated not like this one.
Old   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
Hard to buy lifetime license of my bot? It's only 15€, and is updated not like this one.
What is that in USA $?
Old   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravechicken View Post
What is that in USA $?
20$ about
Old   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
20$ about
O.o no thanks
Old   #267

Quote:
O.o no thanks
imo, at $20 for a lifetime license the developer is quite literally ripping himself off. Even outsourced programmers can make $35/hr, and you don't need to read much of the thread for Immons' bot to know he puts in many hours. He has *recently* added background mode and radar to his bot. The only other tools that offer those features are about $5/month, so in a few months it wouldn't be worthwhile.

Every major game patch also requires that he put time in finding and updating offsets, recompiling and re-releasing his programs... so there is a mandatory minimum amount of work which must be done to keep the bot working. He also supports EU and NA, so it is double the maintenance.

Believe me, from a programmer's prospective $20 per lifetime license doesn't seem like nearly enough. This applies even though the game is free, since Immons doesn't get paid by the companies when someone makes an online purchase of virtual items for the game.

That's just my 2 cents, being a developer.
Old   #268

Quote:
imo, at $20 for a lifetime license the developer is quite literally ripping himself off. Even outsourced programmers can make $35/hr, and you don't need to read much of the thread for Immons' bot to know he puts in many hours. He has *recently* added background mode and radar to his bot. The only other tools that offer those features are about $5/month, so in a few months it wouldn't be worthwhile.

Every major game patch also requires that he put time in finding and updating offsets, recompiling and re-releasing his programs... so there is a mandatory minimum amount of work which must be done to keep the bot working. He also supports EU and NA, so it is double the maintenance.

Believe me, from a programmer's prospective $20 per lifetime license doesn't seem like nearly enough. This applies even though the game is free, since Immons doesn't get paid by the companies when someone makes an online purchase of virtual items for the game.

That's just my 2 cents, being a developer.
Oh, that's not my problem with forking over $20. I know how hard it is to script (rage quit that awhile back). I just can't afford to throw $20 at anything.
Old   #269

Quote:
Oh, that's not my problem with forking over $20. I know how hard it is to script (rage quit that awhile back). I just can't afford to throw $20 at anything.
Ah yeah, I hear ya
Old   #270

Quote:
Ah yeah, I hear ya
I mean yeah, I would love to support Immon's but all my money is being sucked down the drain at the moment, maybe once I get to a point ill get it.

Closed Thread