Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BETA]Magic Aion Bot is back!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 145
[BETA]Magic Aion Bot is back!




MagicAion is offline  
Thanks
20 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 19
Jawoll, man. Endlich mal wieder ein Bot, der kostenlos ist und funktioniert^^ Dann brauch ich nicht selber was Scripten .. wär sowieso nie was geworden ... Danke!


Skatefreaky is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
will it be available for na servers please?
nubkiller is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2

ist das der bot ?


mcseyfu is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 629
Received Thanks: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAion View Post
• Safe to use
How do you reach this conclusion? How do you define "safe"?
lucid is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 6
der geht nicht!
vitodecarleone is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
Yea how safe is it? I dont know much about coding and stuff and I´d wait for someone who is familiar with throwing an eye on it and says his opinion before I start to use this. I do not want get ban on my vet >.<
UglyCheater is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcseyfu View Post


ist das der bot ?
Nein das ist er nicht, das war die alte Version vom letzten Jahr.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
How do you reach this conclusion? How do you define "safe"?
I tested out the bot for 20 days/month. Every day I used the bot for 5 hours. No ban since 4 month. You can use it, it's undetected at this moment.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vitodecarleone View Post
der geht nicht!
Wenn du dein Problem näher beschreibst und mir sagen könntest auf welchem Server du spielst, dann kann ich dir vielleicht helfen.
MagicAion is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 380
Received Thanks: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAion View Post
I tested out the bot for 20 days. Every day I used the bot for 5 hours. No ban since 4 month. You can use it, it's undetected at this moment.
Aion does not use any cheat protection that works blacklist-wise, so there is no such thing as "detected" or "undetected".
Using bots is generally very unsafe as their behavior can easily be detected by humans (mostly other players), and even by pattern recognizing systems.

In Aion bot-users do not get bans immediately after they get detected -
NCSoft used to wait for a few months and gather data, after that time they used to start a ban wave - I am pretty sure that the same thing will happen now that game forge owns the servers.


To stay save never use a bot when you aren't around your pc, don't use short routes.

Best regards,
Rajin
Nirasicho is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirasicho View Post
Aion does not use any cheat protection that works blacklist-wise, so there is no such thing as "detected" or "undetected".
Using bots is generally very unsafe as their behavior can easily be detected by humans (mostly other players), and even by pattern recognizing systems.

In Aion bot-users do not get bans immediately after they get detected -
NCSoft used to wait for a few months and gather data, after that time they used to start a ban wave - I am pretty sure that the same thing will happen now that game forge owns the servers.


To stay save never use a bot when you aren't around your pc, don't use short routes.

Best regards,
Rajin
Yes you're right. There is always a risk to get banned. But when you learn how to bot safe, than the risk is very low. You can improve your tacticts and you can use places where you can't find players. The most of them never notice.

At this moment, Magic Aion is as safe as any other bot.
MagicAion is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
is a virus
Yoshibin is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshibin View Post
is a virus
No,it's not. I can Upload a Virus total result for you.
MagicAion is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
how do i start the bot? it seems not responding after it landed afew hits n it just stopped there
kraise90 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
rovx is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAion View Post
Yes you're right. There is always a risk to get banned. But when you learn how to bot safe, than the risk is very low. You can improve your tacticts and you can use places where you can't find players. The most of them never notice.

At this moment, Magic Aion is as safe as any other bot.
If u use this static macro bot on Nexus (very pop server) ull get banned in one week, a lot of ussers are reporting boters and hackers everyday, and there isnt any safe place, on all places can appear a guy that record a video and submit to support.


orpi is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Magic Aion Beta
The new bot "Magic Aion" was moved for security reason to privat server section. It works good at privat servers and there is now ban risk. ...
1 Replies - Aion Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.