Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] TheyRot's ExtraSensory Perception (TRESP) for NA retail and F2P

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Release] TheyRot's ExtraSensory Perception (TRESP) for NA retail and F2P

The first public release of TRESP is a fact. The description below you can also find on the website.

Introduction/Project reason
For a little over a year I've been assisting Blastradius (of ) as a Moderator and mathematician. I've been interested in C# for a while, however had very little time to learn it. Recently I had a bit of time to spare. Heavily assisted by , I began working on this project. It is quite a big step to go from mathematics to software development, I can say from first hand experience. I was mainly looking for something to program where I could combine mathematics and software development and add something to the AionScript portfolio. This lead to an ESP project.

Hereby we present, to our (limited) knowledge, the first non-injection based ESP for Aion.

Tested on
+ Windows 7, 64 bit:
...Retail NA, launched with file.
...F2P, launched with file.
...Infinite Aion, launched with file.
...Aion Atomix, launched with file.

Prerequisites
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer

TheyRot's ExtraSensory Perception (TRESP) for NA retail and F2P provides (2.7.0.1+ supported):
+ No language limitations.
+ Simple settings GUI, accessible through the tray bar icon.
+ No injection, but memory reading only. Visualization is done through a C# WPF overlay (hidden from alt+tab) and R3 -> R2 conformal mapping is used to display entities on the correct screen positions.
+ Keeps an active track of the game window and automatically scales TRESP with it.
+ Random CRC per run, lowering detection odds.
+ Automatic game version detection.
+ Multiple game instances support.
+ InfiniteAion supported, just run this program as Admin. For all other servers you do not need to run the program as admin.
+ A lasting joint venture with AionScript allows us to update TRESP quickly to the lastest game version.
+ Using the new AionScript 2.0 Entity Reader Core, which is faster and has a lower CPU usage than the standard AionScript Entity Reader Core. Thanks Blast for the source code!
+ No annoying activation key system, on which people have to wait for weeks.
+ Subscription based (TRESP separate, or freely included in AionScript). This is to some a negative point. However we have experienced with the AionScript project that we can keep the so called 12 year olds away by setting a low monthly subscription threshold. This provides a more relaxed atmosphere for both our users and ourselves. At the time of posting the pricing is:
...+ 2eu/month for a TRESP only subscription.
...+ 6eu/month for an AionScript subscription, TRESP included.
...+16eu/3 months for an AionScript subscription, TRESP included.
...+30eu/6 months for an AionScript subscription, TRESP included.
+ Community feedback. You can ask questions about TRESP, or give feedback for further program improvements.
+ Customization of:
...+ Friendly Players (Show/Hide)
......+ Name (Show/Hide)
......+ Class (Show/Hide)
......+ Level (Show/Hide)
......+ Distance (Show/Hide)
......+ Health in % (Show/Hide)
......+ Opacity (0 - 100%)
......+ Colour (140 options)
......+ Level Filter (0-99)
......+ Name Filter (use filter/do not use filter)
...+ Enemy Players (Show/Hide)
......+ Name (Show/Hide)
......+ Class (Show/Hide)
...+ NPCs (Show/Hide)
......+ Name (Show/Hide)
...+ Gatherables (Show/Hide)
......+ Name (Show/Hide)
......+ Level Filter (0-999)
...+ Objects (Show/Hide)
......+ Name (Show/Hide)
...+ Scaling:
......+ Decrease ESP size when distance increases (on/off)
......+ General scaling of ESP size (multiplier)
...+ General Alignment:
......+ ESP Alignment (Left, Center, or Right of the entity's origin)
...+ Show Hidden Content:
......+ Show Players/NPCs which are Hidden to you (not advisable for IA)
...+ Target entity:
......+ Set different ESP colour for your target (140 colours)
......+ Target ESP always on foreground (on/off)
...+ Name filter:
......+ Add/remove names from a name filter list. This allows easy hunting certain mobs/players.
...+ Obviously, save your settings

Download
For your safety, and our 'respected' name, always download TRESP from the original source. the auto-updater can be found on the bottom of the first post. To see the download link, you require a TRESP or AionScript subscription. Just follow the guideline in .

Sidenote: due to the renaming and CRC changing process, do not place this program in the same folder as AionScript. They will interfere with each other. Firstly noted by .

Updates
Future updates of TRESP will be made public in the AionScript news twitter. I forward the updates to Blastradius.

Program Walkthrough
The first thing to pop up will be the login screen. Enter your name and password. An active subscription at is required. You can select a TRESP-only package, or full AionScript. After a subscription has been added to your account, you can log in at TRESP.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

When logged in, and an active Aion has been found, a tray icon will appear. Right click to close TRESP. Double click to open the settings GUI.

The settings GUI contains numerous settings, as noted above.

Now that all preferred settings have been entered, it is time to go in game.

Thank you for your reading,

TheyRot

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2

its not free its not good

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

elite*gold: 450
When something isn't free, it doesn't mean that it's not good. It's just that you don't like paying for an application. Congratulations on your first release, TheyRot, this application will always be supported by AionScript! Thanks to our cooperation, all existing AionScript-users have access to this application as well. Thank you TheyRot
Old   #4

It looks pretty cool and like you put some work into it - but selling cheats for a game has gone f2p? Ask for donations not subscriptions - or set up some alternative payment method.

It might attract a lot of wanted people if you made it free - but it really seems like a cover up for something else. Sure you could get compensation for your effort, but your work is not exactly legit.

Best of luck ^^
Hope you'll catch some people who feel like spending

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudovicOOO View Post
+1
Old   #6

Quote:
Answer me one question: Do you like the food you eat?

I must say I am really impressed, this looks just lovely.
Must have been a good piece of work, but the result is more than just nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infiltrate View Post
It looks pretty cool and like you put some work into it - but selling cheats for a game has gone f2p? Ask for donations not subscriptions - or set up some alternative payment method.
I assure you, if you want to play aion f2p in the way you used to play aion previously you HAVE to pay for it, I'd say about 60% more (to get all features you have pay 40% more then earlier, additional 20% for item shop items).

A subscription for AS or this new tool is slightly cheaper!
Old   #7

WTF is this ****?
Old   #8

Quote:
I sincerely hope you will never go into the field of science or politics. Your argumentation seems to be a bit off. The quality of a product is not related to the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infiltrate View Post
It might attract a lot of wanted people if you made it free - but it really seems like a cover up for something else.
From experience we (Blastradius and myself) can say that the 'free' community is the worst out there (the main reason why AionScript does not have a free trial). A substantial amount of people expect to be treated as royalty, even when it is free. The user base will be larger than a paid application, and this will result in a quadratic increase of annoyance for free developers. I guess that is the reason why most of them quit within a reasonably short period of time. By setting a low threshold per month, we remove the worst people out there and keep the community smaller. About the price, I do not know where you guys are from, but in my place you cannot buy a beer for 2 euros. And that for a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirasicho View Post
I must say I am really impressed, this looks just lovely.
Must have been a good piece of work, but the result is more than just nice.

I assure you, if you want to play aion f2p in the way you used to play aion previously you HAVE to pay for it, I'd say about 60% more (to get all features you have pay 40% more then earlier, additional 20% for item shop items).

A subscription for AS or this new tool is slightly cheaper!
If you want to try it out, just talk to Blast and he'll get it sorted. I know you guys are in contact with each other. * See how I do this, I just let Blast handle it *

About the F2P, when I started playing I immediately realized I'm not allowed to trade, nor shout. Let alone the increased instance Cooldown and lower fortress siege rewards, these are both insanely important on a 99% gear+class-dependent game. Not paying, in my opinion, equals losing battles. The way F2P should be treated is as a time-independent free trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargebg View Post
WTF is this shit?
Possibly, quite possibly, you should read the post. Alternatively, you could look at the images.

ESPs are famous in first person shooters,
In the MMO community, these are also occasionally called 3D-raders. What would the use of such a program then be useful for?:
- PvE Gathering: No more searching for plants, you can see all of them in range.
- PvE Quests: Hunting mobs with certain names. Never get confused between multiple mobs with alike names.
- PvP Sieges: Search certain named enemies, which need to die ASAP.
- PvP Groups: Check distance+health of all the enemies, and go for the easy kills.
- PvP Abyss: On screen visualisation of hard to see players in the abyss beats 2D-radars by a long shot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyRot View Post
If you want to try it out, just talk to Blast and he'll get it sorted. I know you guys are in contact with each other. * See how I do this, I just let Blast handle it *
Thanks for the offer, but as I am not playing Aion it wouldn't be of much use to me :P
Old   #10

This is not terribly expensive, and donations rarely pay the bills unless you prostrate yourself in front of your users constantly.

Not everything has to be free, there is plenty of room for both free and paid software.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11

Quote:
Such comments show the reason why I don't use any free bots/hacks anymore. I prefer a helpfull community of friendly people instead of selfish [censords] like you. Setting a price on something good seems to be the only way to keep people like that away. So thanks to Blast, please never make AS free, I enjoy the AS community too much.

As for the TRESP system, I never liked the AS radar too much because it was a bit small and missed some informations that I am used to from using AS in combination with MMONinja radar. The new system on the other hand looks great, so thanks, TheyRot. I hope it's compatible with Jotacs Entities 2.0 extension, so nobody can sneak up from the behind as well
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Changelog:
- Login, Process Selection Screen, and Settings Screen, have been made draggable.
- Settings are henceforth stored in an XML-file,instead of 3 Text files. Yes, still learning the basis of C#
- Rank for Players (Friendly+Enemy) has been added( Rank9 - 1, Off1-5, GEN, GrGEN, COM, GOV).
- Minimum Rank Filter for Players (Friendly+Enemy), idea by Lesi.
- Mob Rank has been added (Junk,Normal,Elite,Hero,Legendary). Will be integrated into AionScript2.0 as well.
- Minimum Rank Filter for Mobs added.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

This is really helpful for choosing who to fight and who to run from in the abyss. Prevents me from doing stupid things like jumping on a lvl 55 when im level 40
Old   #14

if that fully works on the free NA servers , that will be opened in few hours , i am thinking to buy it
but for that , i hope i can pay by mobile...even if the price i.e. by credit card is 2e and by mobile is 3e , paying by mobile will give you a lot more money ^_^
also , if it's detected...you have to do something if players get banned after buy your hack...something like make theyr subscription longer or something....on IA , there is some anti hack ...so...
Old   #15

I know that the tool is usefull and stuff, but seriously, subscritions ? ... why not adapt for free user ( with limitions ) and Subsc (whitout limitis options).. and don't put time use on them .. or maybe lit you con only use it for 8hours/per day.. or something...

..just an ideia....

Tags
aionscript, esp, tresp